Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) (43448 Views)

Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by jumper524(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
The poor condition of the road is the reason we want to elect Ellu P from top to bottom.

PDP and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians again.
na today the road spoil? Why una no vote out APC 2019?
Yeye dey smell.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Millimann: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
K
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
dhavydo:
Just de play. Aba that I couldn’t drive to from ph yesterday…i had to go through igurita and to owerrinta before linking up osisioma. Aba has no roads.
Aba to PH expressway is a federal road, and its at the outskirt of the city. From owerrinta to Aba is in a better shape.

Anyway, enter inside Aba city and tell me a non-state-capital city in the whole country outside Lagos that is more developed than Aba.

I'll wait
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by 43Ronin: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont care about Abia state election. My own is that people who voted a disaster like ikpeazu shouldnt come to lagos and be preaching about voting good governance to us.

They have zero right to preach about good governance. Because they lack it. And they are not holding their leaders accountable, instead they are pokenosing into the affairs of others.
My own is that people who voted a disaster like ikpeazu shouldnt come to lagos and be preaching about voting good governance to us.

Continue sounding stupid because of tribalism. Una mumu too much abeg. Nothing concern me with any other state apart from the one where I am residing because their policies will directly affect my way of life. If you don't want nigerians to reside in any state of their choice best & vote based on their right then let's divide the country so that all tribes can respect their selves and region. You cannot want to be president of Nigeria and still want other tribes to vacate your region. You must chose one. Its not anyones fault that you sold your land to foreigners, nobody forced you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Who voted ikpeazu two times?

Foreigners? All it took was kerosene, half litre to convince the people.

Ikpeazu stole Alex's mandate..... So the good people voted Alex in 2015. Go and verify
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry
Abia is not their problem

Lagos is their problem.

And that's why we ask, why are they so obsessed with Lagos?
Chinedu leave lagos alone. If night bus too cost, you can use canoe to find your way to onistha.
And if you dey fear canoe, by the time you start trekking today, you should be approaching Anambra in 4 days time.

Like for Sanwo Olu, share for Chinedu GRV

The hot blood of tribalism running through you will never allow you to look at your state government and ask for something better. I m Yoruba but the moment I call out on any western governor over performnce I will become An Igbo to you

When they asked to go and be on their own our fathers and uncles sacrificed their conscience and their blood to stop it.

Use your brain for once
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by ezechi242: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont care about Abia state election. My own is that people who voted a disaster like ikpeazu shouldnt come to lagos and be preaching about voting good governance to us.

They have zero right to preach about good governance. Because they lack it. And they are not holding their leaders accountable, instead they are pokenosing into the affairs of others.

apart from ikeja, ikoyi, lekki and ajah which we all know igbos reside ...tell me any other place you can boast with in that lagos

why dont you cowards fight for a referendum so everyone can mind thier people and region .....you always sound drunk, envious, bitter and pained for the success of the people you love to hate and that hatred will consume you.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Since this is not Lagos. No one cares.
We care bro. We are kicking PDP out of Abia state for good.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by ebufa: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Just look at the poor condition of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRg7Mhr0qnU

Urchin gutter rat! what is your business in Abia state ? you do not live there! you have no stake..............Go and tell your crooked president elect that he is headed for prison for electoral heist!
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Omoawoke: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
tenpipsperday:

The hot blood of tribalism running through you will never allow you to look at your state government and ask for something better. I m Yoruba but the moment I call out on any western governor over performnce I will become An Igbo to you

When they asked to go and be on their own our fathers and uncles sacrificed their conscience and their blood to stop it.

Use your brain for once

Any body supporting GRV ipob agenda at this stage is anti yoruba..pls keep your woke to your pocket
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lagos is the only problem of the children of hate and perdition.
See their home

1 Like

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Alex Otti won the 2015 Governorship election, Ikpeazu and PDP ring themselves into power in Abia state...
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by mach7(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Meanwhile people no dey fit pass through okerube road in Lagos
That is because the entire Abaranje stretch of the road is under construction. Find another lie abeg.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians want to kick Ikpeazu and his PDP miscreants out of Abia State for good

We don't accept failures like Ikpeazu 💯
Damn it Bwana, if he is kicked out of office, where would I be getting free Barrels of Kerosene 😢

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
PDP and APC especially APC have never won any election in SE without rigging themselves in or using supreme court to push them in. Every average Igbo man votes on competent and integrity level and not based on tribalism and godfatherism as our brother from the SW do. This is just to clear the polluted mind of some Yoruba corrupt and criminal immigrants.

APC is a demonic party supported by condemned souls.

I told some Yoruba missroad state grabber immigrants that true Lagosians have shine their eyes and they have started queening behind their own but some fools thought otherwise. Today, thousand of true indigenes of Lagos will be voting for GRV this Saturday. Just watch all the Yorubas that hated GRV are mostly missroad, landgrabber immigrants from Osun, Ogun, Etkiti or Ondo but their time and antics is up.

Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by azpekuliar: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
SuperBlack:
I wish he wins

Me too. That state is one of the most poorly governed states in the SE since 1999 when I still lived there.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Father254: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

In the past votes don't count . Nobody voted him but now we've got the power to make a change.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Roboto11:
Abia state is where Kanu comes from yet during EndSARS, he didn't say burn OUK's business.

Na Tinubu e dey target.
Ibos are to be watched closely while at the same time Yorubas need to protect their interests against them. They were at the forefront of burning public properties during the Endsars protests in Lagos.
The only ones I pity are the stupid young yorubas allowing these hatefilled people lead them by the nose with their emotional blackmail. You want to place a complex and high-value state like Lagos in the hands of a party and candidate who are known for their tribalistic bend and total lack of positive track record. Your eyes go clear Las Las.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Tzar(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Instead of staying back in their state and work at enforcing good governance in the SE, they run to Lagos and the SW to become a nuisance!

1 Like

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

These same people will come into lagos and start preaching to us about voting competent people.

They voted an incompetent disaster like Ikpeazu twice. Two freaking time ! . Orji kalu is in the senate again. They voted him again.
They are hypocrites.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by juman(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
They vote bad leaders in their region, the second day after the election they run to other peoples regions claiming marginalization.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Gbagura: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
There are many places like this in Lagos

Go to mushin and ajegunle or even some places in Kosofe
Princeoflagos, what happens to your other account? A sore loser like you. 😂

4 Likes

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by ojex004: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

These same people will come into lagos and start preaching to us about voting competent people.

They voted an incompetent disaster like Ikpeazu twice. Two freaking time ! . Orji kalu is in the senate again. They voted him again.

They are M U M U na
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by deji17: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians want to kick Ikpeazu and his PDP miscreants out of Abia State for good

After 8 and 24 years respectively? Na now your day break?
angry grin grin
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
This same shameless people will leave the their region to insult others as if their place is heaven. Imagine if this were to be Lagos..... Hypocrites make una go take care of una state.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kobonaire4:

I think that Alex Otti is running to change that...since the old guys have messed up

Plus, is Lagos any better under APC...

Behold, bad Lagos roads....after years of good governance of APC....lol

Pot meet kettle.
That picture is Isolo Ikotun Road😀

1 Like

Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnthum:

Na now una day break.. if this is Lagos is this what you will say?
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Shut up
This thief was campaigning for Atiku everywhere now you are suddenly a Tinubu supporter

Thief 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by ppogba: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
mancoconut:
Very misleading and mischievous thread. Alex Otti the LP guber aspirant posted the picture of the deplorable road on his Twitter page himself as a way to bring to light the terrible mess Abia state has been plunged into under the present government of PDP

What makes it misleading and mischievous?
Is it Otti that posted it on his Twitter page that is being mischievous?
Is it the.fact that the road is not in that condition that makes it misleading?
Is it the fact that it is from that side that makes it a combination of the two?
Or just because you have nothing to say.on the topic and rather should have kept silent?
Learn to face reality when the need arises and always remove the log in your own eyes when situation warrants.
Re: LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
lhordspy:

They are the worst hypocrites in the history of humankind. Worst of the worst I tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.