Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. (57303 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because Iā€™m Beautiful ā€“ 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Dagger111(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
He behalves badly to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.
He's constantly on his phone.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
It's so embarrassing and tiring.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
But he has not changed abit.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Sorry madam! He is into drugs, expensive one, merely crack cocaine or Meth A.K.A Ice.

I am 101% sure. If u doubt me, mail me and let me give u some hints. You will thank me later ma'am. šŸ™šŸ»
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Buhari4sale: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

He's into gambling.

Maybe God wants to punish you by leading you to this type of person or God wants you to revive and deliver him from that gambling addiction. Decide on what you want to do, either you've come to realize that God is/was angry at you for giving you that man to teach you some lesson for your previous sins or you are actually meant to save him. When you know why you married him then you will know what next to do. You can mesaage me.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by dododawa1: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

you don't know addiction of your husband,I see lies in your write-up.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Adagoodness006(f): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Maybe it's because you always pay off the dept ,that's why he keeps on borrowing....just focus on yourself and your kid and let him sort out himself.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 25, 2023
@gaby and @amayabor1, It's unfair.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by gaby(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Amayabor1:

He don use the bastard word wey he say na im I only sabi to use. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The product of a thief and a prostitute dey make mouth for Nairaland. Useless bastard! grin grin

Oh, you only just succeeded in borrowing data to come collect more curses upon your already cursed life?

You will die in poverty and misery, trust me.

What's my business with Adeleke and your partisan politics to begin with?

You are a small fry, son.

A waste of semen you will remain.

Tell your momma to lubricate it. I'll be back in her in an hour.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 01, 2023
babzo:

A gift is something given by a giver on his own terms and undeserved.
Anything you get that is not a gift is earned, you worked for it.

Again. God speaks:

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus " Romans 6:23

" For by Grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8

We are free to receive God's gift or to reject it.
Sir, I really want to appreciate you.
I know you don't want it openly like this, but I'm sorry. I can't just keep it to myself alone.
@all, pls help me appreciate him for a support of 50k. It means so much to me. I'm deeply grateful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Darlingme(f): 3:21am On May 03, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Sir, I really want to appreciate you.
I know you don't want it openly like this, but I'm sorry. I can't just keep it to myself alone.
@all, pls help me appreciate him for a support of 50k. It means so much to me. I'm deeply grateful
Nice of Him

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Jackanda1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ does not change another human being for the sake or on the behalf of another human being. So stop perpetrating these lies to your fellow men using God's name. undecided
God can and does change people. Remember paul and even zacheus.

He can heal, restore, transform and help any messed up person. The heart of kings are in his hands.

Stop spreading lies.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Jackanda1:
ā–  God can and does change people. Remember paul and even zacheus. He can heal, restore, transform and help any messed up person. The heart of kings are in his hands. Stop spreading lies.
First of all, never compare yourself with anyone in scripture because the circumstances are not the same. Zaccheus was saved because of God's declaration in Ezekiel 33 vs 10 - 20. Paul was able to be stopped in his path because God promised to make prophets of everyone of His Old Covenant people in the Land during the last days --- all of them sinners (none holy or righteous) ---- of His final judgement against the Nation of Israel (and Judah) - Joel 2 vs 28 - 30. Paul was not the only one who had such a vision. undecided

You are not Paul nor are you Zacheus and so your only path to God is through submission and obedience to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ made clear that there will be no signs or proof giving to anyone of Himself. So, if you do not proactively work towards your transformation through continuous submission and obedience to Him, until the end, nothing will change. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos / List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.