Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (56344 Views)

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by meum: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bandits, kidnappers, robbers are only joking too. Let’s all start joking
Imagine this coming from a PPRO? Who did 9ja offend?

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Localordinary: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala wahala wahala

Nemere2020:
Until last year, Adejobi was the Lagos State Police Command PRO.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1636813929396486148?t=Z5r2w4WJ8T4BGOczBvkUVA&s=19
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by MuchAdo: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
PHZADDY1:
you'd know it's not everyone who's concerned with your rubbish banters...just show your face small lol...make you know as e dey be

Shut up!

You'll be flogged again but for army intervention. cheesy

Piiggidiots amaka cheesy

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Dentidon: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Geminiivory:

DUMBO

You're referring to yourself. I asked a question. Answer it or shut your hole

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm not Yoruba.

I'm 1/4 Ikwerre, 1/4 Igbo, 1/4 Efik and 1/4 Ijaw grin . A very diverse south South guy.
Real Quarter Master cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by LesbianBoy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Just look at angry

And yet some bastards are still wondering why obidients are very angry. APC have succeeded in buying everything from security agencies to the judiciaries etc.

Omo, Nigeria is in a very serious mess. angry
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by N3TRAL: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Real Quarter Master cheesy

I'm not even joking boss. I stand for fairness.

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by teeshet: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
ukaface:
Be like muyiwa dey craze
Igbo gal no come out 2moro if you no want make I make you my housewife

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Geminiivory: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

You're referring to yourself. I asked a question. Answer it or shut your hole

Thats why i said 'DUMBO'
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Ibman: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
I cant believe this is coming from the police, the police is now working as MC olumo advocate.... We are are completely finished in this country (Zoo)

Instead of the police to tell us he has been arrested or invited and being investigated if found colpable the law will take it's course etc.
They are say it's a joke...
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Mercury12(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
All the insults una insult Yoruba tribe and our leaders how many of una dem arrest. Ehn IPOB terrorist people dem.
Suffer heads. More wailing to come after this election😂

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Dentidon: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Geminiivory:

Thats why i said 'DUMBO'

you can keep crying. Go elect your usual useless leaders in your region. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Aarenaija: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
It is indeed right time Nigerians rise and take this country back form these people..Nigeria is really under siege.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Do anyhow tomorrow and collect wotowoto
Violating rule 1to 50. You are hereby barn
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by libertrust: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
You are nothing but a big disgrace to the Nigeria police force.

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by southsouthking(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

End of case!

If only they paid more attention to the threats of Nnamdi Kanu, by now southeast would have been developed

If only they paid half the attention they paid on Lagos politics to their south east, by now, they would have held the politicians more accountable

But their problem is Sanwo Olu

Anyway, this election is done and dusted. Sanwo Olu is winning with a landslide tomorrow.

And I’m glad elections are coming to an end.
Say no to tribalism.
Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes are under one umbrella. We should move ahead of differences and make our nation great

Hand go soon meet you don't worry.
Dey claim internet keyboard warrior there.
Your cup go full very soon.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi shame on you.
Shame on the Nigeria police.
Nemesis will catch up with you guys one way or the other.

This was the kind of joke that damaged the eye and face of this lady during the presidential elections in lagos.

PODATTI has a lot of work to do on these rotten institutions then they get their mandate. There needs to be an overhaul.
I have never seen a police man last up to 75 yrs, go and find out! They don't last.

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Omoawoke: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
southsouthking:

Hand go soon meet you don't worry.
Dey claim internet keyboard warrior there.
Your cup go full very soon.

Not in your wildest dream are you and I mate. The only place you can always run your watery mouth is here.
Prey dey threaten predator, lol

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by popcykaylah(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Theres not much of a difference between the police and agberos.. one just carry rifle publicly while the other carries theirs codedly .. if na one person decided to that now them go don arrest am .
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by 9jaRealist: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
waynetee:
Igbos want to arrest oluomo because he is fighting for his land grin

We will see how your letters will help you tommorow.

When he’s extorting…er ‘collecting taxes’…
Why doesn’t he confine it to those from “his land”?!

Such crude and primordial mindset…
Is a primary reason Nigeria remains a S/hole! SMH
>
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by southsouthking(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Not in your wildest dream are you and I mate. The only place you can always run your watery mouth is here.
Prey dey threaten predator, lol

Obonte like you.
Chai body just dey pepper me like this.
Anyway i don dey give you close marking.
One-day i go wear my Wembley locate you.
I dey give you close marking already.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ayo2008: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nemere2020:
Until last year, Adejobi was the Lagos State Police Command PRO.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1636813929396486148?t=Z5r2w4WJ8T4BGOczBvkUVA&s=19

What an expensive joke

What a country
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Geminiivory: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

you can keep crying. Go elect your usual useless leaders in your region. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land

DUMBO
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Can you imagine what a police PRO said?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Do you even have a PVC to vote?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Omoawoke: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
southsouthking:

Obonte like you.
Chai body just dey pepper me like this.
Anyway i don dey give you close marking.
One-day i go wear my Wembley locate you.
I dey give you close marking already.

Just imagine the way I’m trembling, I’m so worried.

I’ve told you, you and I are on two parallel lines. We operate in a different world. You are a nobody.
Repeat after me, you are nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) / How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan