Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? (5711 Views)

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? / Every Husband Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 1:08am On Sep 18, 2011
one major issue i see with relationships of today is pretence, she is not fighting to get Sam back in her life as Sam has already moved on, but she only wished she allowed him, in as much as i respect virginity as a good virtue, it must not be prioritized in a relationship, it's no guarantee that the relationship or marriage would be successful. it should only be an individual sense of discipline or respect.

1 Like

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Pretty, I wish! Anyways best of luck with your exams dear. I am doing great, its good to have u back.

Beauty for me is worth more than what the mirror says.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2011
@Op, From a Karma Perspective, not evryman deserves a Virgin wife!
Most of we Guys are too rational in asserting issues of this kind, knowing fully well that during ur days as a guy u found urself flinging tru diff Skirts thereby losing ya Chastisity then why crave to have a Virgin wife!

Virgin wives should be reserved only for Chaste Husbands, though its a pity that its the other way round in ma situation! embarassed
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2011
El Guapo:

@Op, From a Karma Perspective, not evryman deserves a Virgin wife!
Most of we Guys are too rational in asserting issues of this kind, knowing fully well that during your days as a guy u found urself flinging tru diff Skirts thereby losing ya Chastisity then why crave to have a Virgin wife!

Virgin wives should be reserved only for Chaste Husbands, though its a pity that its the other way round in ma situation! embarassed

i feel same way as regards virgins, that rare virtue is no longer respected, but most times i feel virgin wives cause their down fall, they hinge the faithfulness of a husband on their virginity as a woman which is really bad.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by MrsChima1(f): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
El Guapo:

Preach preacher!

Its like a filthy rag demanding a clean hand.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^^ ;d ;d
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Preach preacher!

Its like a filthy rag demanding a clean hand.

OMG! Good heavens knows that u're way ahead of me towards Hell, am jxt between the two 'H' Fields i.e tongue cheesy
Now Lady dont eva call moi a 'preacher', am jxt making a sincere Gawd damn point! angry
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by MrsChima1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
El Guapo:

OMG! Good heavens knows that u're way ahead of me towards Hell, am jxt between the two 'H' Fields i.e tongue cheesy
Now Lady dont eva call moi a 'preacher', am jxt making a sincere Gawd damn point! angry

Hush your arse crooked preacher! Your trip to hell is PAID FOR IN FULL! tongue
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by dammytex: 1:11am On Sep 19, 2011
How come I'm the only one not interested in the V-status of a girl. (As long as she is not 10cm in diameter; its ok)

Why would she think her virginity is a compensatory reward for Samuel? When has virginity become a reward?
Being a good wife is the reward we need.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hush your arse crooked preacher! Your trip to hell is PAID FOR IN FULL! tongue

Ok darling thats enuf, u win!

But Lemme address u on ya assumption bout me going to hell, i used to be what u fink i am but since i got married to that showdy on ma Profile - its been no clubbin, no flirting, no casanovaring!
Life got berra on the real side and am now a berra man, now u believe am aint hell stuff?! cheesy
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by MrsChima1(f): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2011
Sure. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by itiswell1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2011
Is the person to disvirgin the problem here now?
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^ u dey find virgin wife?
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Tosinville(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
^If i get one i go happy o!
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^ please do not base her moral sanity and discipline to her virginity.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Tosinville(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^Virgin girls matter o!
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Cuddlemii: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^ U never enter one chance. there r chinese drugs that can make dt happen. U wey dey talk, u be virgin?
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
Roland17:

^^^ please do not base her moral sanity and discipline to her virginity.
Very true words Roland! Just to add that it would be indisputably equivocal for a non virgin male, to seek for a virgin female! What happened to the numerous ladies that lost their virginity to you? Who are you leaving them over for? It just doesnt sound commonsensical!
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by dns(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
well its a pity that things are happening that way, but she should at list waited for some time, but anyway my advice now is that she should come out of her shadow and face the reality and that is to take things the way they are, and try make a positive change if she has a strong heart. i pray may God help her, lol
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^ U never enter one chance. there r chinese drugs that can make dt happen. U wey dey talk, u be virgin?

Cuddle do u reside in Nigeria? if yes where? am sorry if i am sounding too inquisitive
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Cuddlemii: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Roland17:

Cuddle do u reside in Nigeria? if yes where? am sorry if i am sounding too inquisitive

Yes. Lagos.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
El Guapo:

Ok darling thats enuf, u win!

But Lemme address u on ya assumption bout me going to hell, i used to be what u fink i am but since i got married to that showdy on ma Profile - its been no clubbin, no flirting, no casanovaring!
Life got berra on the real side and am now a berra man, now u believe am aint hell stuff?! cheesy

Errm! Guapo Nwanne! Far that ya showdy pinshure, What is Peak Milk and milo doing in spain! or una don migrate come back? shocked shocked
Oh! And that's a "OX" standing fan Behind her! grin grin grin Bro Kilon shele? Is spain in nigeria? Pls Advise grin Cheerz! wink
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Mcleo007(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2011
Pretty interesting topic.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Errm! Guapo Nwanne! Far that ya showdy pinshure, What is Peak Milk and milo doing in spain! or una don migrate come back? shocked shocked
Oh! And that's a "OX" standing fan Behind her! grin grin grin Bro Kilon shele? Is spain in nigeria? Pls Advise grin Cheerz! wink

Chaii killzzzz baba, u don dissect the pics sha grin
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2011
Lool! grin

Ole buruku na so your eye surf Milo reach?
Anyways that used to be during her days at Imsu studying Economics! cheesy

sexkillz:

Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^Its cool to know your girl graduated from the same school as i did, although our graduation year might be different.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
Roland17:

Chaii killzzzz baba, u don dissect the pics sha grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by uchechinek(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
not every husband deserve a lady's vaginity. If a man disvagin a lady hw does he expect 2 marry a vagin.
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
Roland17:

^^^^Its cool to know your girl graduated from the same school as i did, although our graduation year might be different.

Nice! You Igbo too?! undecided undecided
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
I am a Proud Igbo Boy, what do i sound like?
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
A confirm Owerri Boi thats how u sound like grin grin

Just kidding anyway, its good to meet ya broda, am a decent of Madrid but have a lineage to Aba cos Papi hails frm there!

Always proud to tell ma peers 'Hey am Frm[b] Aba[/b]'! grin grin
Re: Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
Wao thats cool, i am from Owerri North, but resident in the States.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos : Beverly & Angelo Finally Have Sex #bbathechase / I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! / I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.