Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) (62495 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Video: Demola, Political Thug Almost Killed Last Elections Holds Thanksgiving / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

WHO IS THIS CHEAP MISCREANT WAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE?

Look in the mirror dear👌🏽
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:
Your father is a miscreant
Ogun will kill him

USELESS SON OF A CHEAP SHAMELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER. THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR USELESS EMPTY CONE HEAD. BASTARD!
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY USELESS DRUNK FATHER AND SHAMELESS CHEAP GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE ALREADY CURSED I AM AN. IDIOTIC GOAT.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I am AUSELESS CHILD OF A CHEAP SHAMELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER. THUNDER FIRE THAT my USELESS EMPTY FLAT HEAD. BASTARD. ME!
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Your mother will shut up.permanently
She will did of snake bite

DIRTY POOR HUNGRY IDIOT FROM A CURSED USELESS WRETCHED FAMILY
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I AM ADIRTY POOR HUNGRY IDIOT FROM A CURSED USELESS WRETCHED FAMILY
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
That's it
All this ellluuppp thugs sef

Ibos are desperate woo

Come oooooh.....u no dey shame abi nah untop shame Dem use born you? Nawaooooh
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Them for kpaii the maggot b4 the uZless police arrived.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I AM ADIRTY FOOLISH BASTARD. IDIOTIC GOAT
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by ebenholer2(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
THE ALLEGED EXPENSIVE JOKES OF OLUOMO,PEOPLE DISCUSING ABOUT LAGOS BEING NO MAN'S LAND, RODES VIVOUR'S COMMENT ON AGBEROS BEING WIPED OFF ARE ALL THE BANES OF THE PROBLEMS
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Your mother will shut up.permanently
She will did of snake bite

THUNDER STRIKE YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO! IDIOT.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Xhuntra: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Like I said do not cry if Ibos are killed in their numbers in reprisal before the day ends
I expect you to follow through with your machismo
No one's death is to be celebrated but if you disagree
Do not cry if anyone celebrates Ibo deaths

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod oam4j
It is apparent you guys cannot moderate this forum efficiently - with these sort of death threats against a particular tribe all the time
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

THUNDER STRIKE MY MAMA ROTTEN TOTO! IDIOT.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by christistruth01: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
I heard that he was attacked for voting APC
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

THUNDER STRIKE MY MAMA ROTTEN TOTO! IDIOT. She WILL DIE LIKE A DOG
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Masterito(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Where was the energy when APC thugs were threatening people. If APC did well, the. They should not fear anything.
triple996:
That's it

Ibos are desperate woo
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Jostoman: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
So the first news of killings we've heard is not even committed by the so called APC thugs.
But the LP supporters.

If the table turn nw wailing go start,not that I am supporting any attack tho. But pple should learn not escalate situations to the point of fighting and killing.
How can 1 person steal ballot boxes?

the whole world now know that your APC politician in lagos are overrated. They cant win without rigging, vote buying and thugs Shame on you people

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by ebenholer2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Xhuntra:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod oam4j
It is apparent you guys cannot moderate this forum efficiently - with these sort of death threats against a particular tribe all the time
IT IS AN EMPTY THREAT, I AM A YORUBA AND I AM SURE YOUR REPLY TO THE MAN COMMENT IS UNNEEDED. MISCREANT KILLED DESERVED TO DIE COS HIS INTENTION IS TO KILL TOO. THE POPULATION OF IRRESPONSIBLE TOUTS, MISCREANTS OR AGBEROS ARE JUST 2% OF THE YORUBAS IN LAGOS SO WHY SEEING THEM AS IF YORUBA IS ATTACKING IGBOS, SO THAT IS NOT TRUE.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MY FATHER IS A CHEAP MISCREANT WAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE. HE WILL DIE LIKE A DOG
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Every life matter..

There’s time for this not now… let’s wait for the Supreme Court .
Fautfaxe
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by MountHoreb: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

What have you been doing since?
You are stupid
Ogun will kill your mother
This is just to let you know
Your mouth no big pass any body own
7 times Ogun will visit you
You are a dog with Ogun's mark on your forehead
You cannot survive it
Ogun will make a drum.with your skin and beat it 7 times with your mother's bones

You are just making mouth. Let your people try anything funny then you will know the difference between rat and rabbit no matter their similarities.

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

IT IS ALREADY MY PORTION AND THAT OF ANY CHILD I BEAR.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by johnfem321: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
You can keep trying to shut us up.. but the truth is bitter .. how many people have your heard max oluomo thugs kill in Lagos during both presidential and governorship election.. the only people people that have decided to kill their host is igbo people in a governorship election that has nothing to do with them.. May the souls of the poor boy rest in peace.. I like the confidence of our igbo brother.. they know they will get away with it and nothing will happen.. since Yoruba people are bunch of cowards.. they did it in Okota in 2019 and they are doing it again.. they will continue killing Yoruba on their soil until yoruba Yoruba learn.. kudos to our Igbo brothers for killing Afonjas
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! MISCREANT
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
johnfem321:
You can keep trying to shut us up.. but the truth is bitter .. how many people have your heard max oluomo thugs kill in Lagos during both presidential and governorship election.. the only people people that have decided to kill their host is igbo people in a governorship election that has nothing to do with them.. May the souls of the poor boy rest in peace.. I like the confidence of our igbo brother.. they know they will get away with it and nothing will happen.. since Yoruba people are bunch of cowards.. they did it in Okota in 2019 and they are doing it again.. they will continue killing Yoruba on their soil until yoruba Yoruba learn.. kudos to our Igbo brothers for killing Afonjas

ONE OF MC OLUOMO USLESS MISCREANT HAS JUST BEEN SHOT DEAD. WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO SAVE HIM? MPAMA!
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by fayomim: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Like say na only Lagos get thugs, go and check other threads you see the number of political thugs arrested in Enugu...over 140

They are all torch lightning Lagos election like say na president election....no thread about north election...e be like say Lagos na una yankee
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

You are just making mouth. Let your people try anything funny then you will know the difference between rat and rabbit no matter their similarities.

DON'T MIND THAT SHAMELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT THAT IS SO USELESS TO EVEN HIMSELF.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thunder bisect your skull dia
duro4chang:
You people are perpetrating evil by killing innocent APC members and you are jubilating here on Nairaland. You are supporting evil. You are supporting extra judicial killing.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

Ogun will kill my mother like a dog
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Doracity82(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
That's it

Ibos are desperate woo
You will die of heart attack today and you won't be missed. Anuofia
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by ebenholer2(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
christistruth01:
THAT CAN NEVER BE TRUE, HE IS DEFINITELY A MISCREANT. TO PROVE IT CAN WE HAVE THE RESULT OF THE POLLING TO BE SURE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO VOTED FOR APC
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

DON'T MIND MY FATHER THAT SHAMELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT THAT IS SO USELESS TO EVEN HIMSELF.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
christistruth01:

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS LIAR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.