Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) (62571 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Video: Demola, Political Thug Almost Killed Last Elections Holds Thanksgiving / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

I kept the best for the last....
Let me burst your brain now.

As soon as every of his grandchild is born, a fixed account is opened in his or her name and get 20,000 every month until they are 18 before they will have access to it.

My child has that and his own child will also do. That's how it spread across his grand children.......

Generational wealth. You can't beat that bro
Ogun will destroy all of You
You will all be forgotten
Like a snake that crawls on a rock it does not leave a footprint
You will disappear like a bitter yesterday
Like a newborn child that did not cry
No one will cry for you
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Go back to your land. Lagos is not for the supporters of terrorism. Go go go go go!

Leave Lagos matter for Lagosians, face your Ekiti State

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
nairanaira12:

You, who is using your young age to support thuggery is the one thag needs a quick psycho examination.

Every evil you sow, you will reap
Keep quiet. Stop supporting evil. Killing innocent people is not justified anywhere even if they are thugs. Take them to court
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Leave Lagos matter for Lagosians, face your Ekiti State
We don't want terrorists in Lagos State.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by nairanaira12: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Keep quiet. Stop supporting evil. Killing innocent people is not justified anywhere even if they are thugs. Take them to court

You are the 9ne supporting evil. You werr happy that Tinubu was rigged in. You werr happy that oluomo the thug threatened voters.

You are a national traitor deserving to be stoned to death in the public.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by nairanaira12: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Evil, bitterness, sorrow, wailing will be the portion of that of you and your family.

I don't support election rigging. So, no evil will happen to me.

Yiu support election rigging. Because of that, your life will never know peace.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You people are perpetrating evil by killing innocent APC members and you are jubilating here on Nairaland. You are supporting evil. You are supporting extra judicial killing.
Thunder fire u
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ernezt:

Thunder fire u
And you.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Alpharey: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
So the first news of killings we've heard is not even committed by the so called APC thugs.
But the LP supporters.

If the table turn nw wailing go start,not that I am supporting any attack tho. But pple should learn not escalate situations to the point of fighting and killing.
How can 1 person steal ballot boxes?

Maybe you should go and ask the slain guy how it went... Urchin
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

Mallam time for prayer don reach o .

Leave nairaland spray your mat

Bend down doggy style position and ask for when you will be sent up
Them no dey tire for doggy style
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fattesticles:

Oh I think say we be online?

We no dey break bottle for head run o.

Na straight to Allah compound you go see yourself

Lol
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Alpharey: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Like I said do not cry if Ibos are killed in their numbers in reprisal before the day ends
I expect you to follow through with your machismo
No one's death is to be celebrated but if you disagree
Do not cry if anyone celebrates Ibo deaths

Which one is Ibo deaths.. so all those people are labeled Igbos on their backs. Urchin
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
An osu is talking. I know you can't go back to your village because you are osu the outcast!!!!!. Please we don't want terrorists in Lagos State.
Time for doggy style never reach.. check your time. Anu mpama
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Ceoangelcee: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are not an Obidient.

I don't gerrit, what do you suggest they do to a thug who came with his gang to attack voters and snatch ballot box? Maybe offer him food, drinks and money?

Before a thug embarks on such deadly mission, he ought to know the risk involved.
And that is why you decided to insult the whole tribe? You lack the capability to carry out simple reasoning. This is why you and your okoro fools will lose a second time.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Alpharey: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

They should expect revenge.

Come out naa make you collect
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Serves him right if he actually was a political thug. Let people vote in peace. Thuggery of any type has no place in a good society.

1 Like

Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
We don't want terrorists in Lagos State.

Go back to your village
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Splendor27: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
God punish your prostitute mother
he no go better for your mother,,
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

Ogun will destroy all of You
You will all be forgotten
Like a snake that crawls on a rock it does not leave a footprint
You will disappear like a bitter yesterday
Like a newborn child that did not cry
No one will cry for you

Then lastly
If you call yourself a man as I can see how good you are at talking and laying curses ...

My number is below this comment ...

Any day you can come to Ago palace way. Anywhere withing this environ. Put call so that we can meet man to man while you say all these you're saying
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by pek(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Killer, you are supporting evil. You killed an innocent people.
That's all you have been shouting since morning. Rest.
1. He was not killed but beaten a little. You have been saying killed to incite tribal hate.
2. A ballot snatcher can't be innocent.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Fattesticles: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:
. Your mother will die from snake bite

Mynd44
Seun
nlfpmod

Rule 2
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Then lastly
If you call yourself a man as I can see how good you are at talking and laying curses ...

My number is below this comment ...

Any day you can come to Ago palace way. Anywhere withing this environ. Put call so that we can meet man to man while you say all these you're saying
You are a foolish man
If you know you don't want to be abused respect yourself
I never insult first
That is my policy. Note my name if you want to talk to me in future be polite
If you insult me it will not be well with your household

I will not come to you.
I am.not as foolish as you are.
The fact that you need to boast about what you think you have confirrms you are small and you feel.small
From today you will never stop shitting blood from your yansh
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
pek:
That's all you have been shouting since morning. Rest.
1. He was not killed but beaten a little. You have been saying killed to incite tribal hate.
2. A ballot snatcher can't be innocent.
You are supporting evil. Be careful.
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

You are a foolish man
I never insult first

I will not come to you.
The fact that you need to boast about what you think you have confirrms you are small and you feel.small

You better don't come to me.
I don't care about your policy.
By your comments I know how poor you are that everything written so far has hurt you say badly because even your imagination to you seem like an imagination to you.

The best advice you took is not wanting to prove your level of stupidity of trying to come here cos that would have been a bad decision.

You took the best decision
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

You are a foolish man
I never insult first

I will not come to you.

My boasting means I'm small yet you couldn't hold back your insults. You think those things gets to me.

I'm way better than you so I don't need a pauper to make me feel less of myself. Only someone better than me can try to make me feel bad but unfortunately you're hopeless and clueless on what your life is about so you prefer insulting and cursing.

Whatever you believe in has saved you
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

You better don't come to me.
I don't care about your policy.
By your comments I know how poor you are that everything written so far has hurt you say badly because even your imagination to you seem like an imagination to you.

The best advice you took is not wanting to prove your level of stupidity of trying to come here cos that would have been a bad decision.

You took the best decision
The only thing fools like you know is. to assume and abuse people with poverty
You do not and cannot pay my bills
It reveals your pathological fear of poverty and nothing more if you think that is an insult
Boasting online on an anonymous forum that you are Elon Musk shows you are a fool

I have more sense than you
I am more intelligent than you
I am better educated than you and I will boast about contribution to humanity and the planet
When I die I will be proud to.say I left the world better I contributed to humanity
You are here boasting about generational wealth
Impotent fool
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alabaintprice:

My boasting means I'm small yet you couldn't hold back your insults. You think those things gets to me.

I'm way better than you so I don't need a pauper to make me feel less of myself. Only someone better than me can try to make me feel bad but unfortunately you're hopeless and clueless on what your life is about so you prefer insulting and cursing.

Whatever you believe in has saved you
You are illiterate or semi literate
A fool
Insecure and unsure of yourself
Only illiterates boast about money
Ogun will destroy you
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by pek(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You are supporting evil. Be careful.
You are vagabond
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Larrydollarz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kudos to the person behind the camerađź‘Ť even with the gun short
Re: Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
0monnak0da:

The only thing fools like you know is. to assume and abuse people with poverty
You do not and cannot pay my bills
It reveals your pathological fear of poverty and nothing more if you think that is an insult
Boasting online on an anonymous forum that you are Elon Musk shows you are a fool

I have more sense than you
I am more intelligent than you
I am better educated than you and I will boast about contribution to humanity and the planet
When I die I will be proud to.say I left the world better I contributed to humanity
You are here boasting about generational wealth
Impotent fool
Take your humanity to the bank and receive credit alert....
Use your humanity to buy land at Eko Atlantic....

Poverty mentality ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.