Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results (92004 Views)

Burden Of Proof Of The 18,088 Blurred Polling Unit Results / Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Unrated900(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
This grv na baby boy
Someone that can't even control he speech anger
Na he wan rule lagos.

Better go dey cultivate yam for your mama villa
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by obyno82: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Which guts when he is holed up in a chevvy estate and those he is whyning are on the streets. When next you want to listen to him tell him to leave Lekki and come down to Mushin, Oshodi, Ikorodu or Isolo

Try and be circumspect when you talk so that you won't be seen as stupid and senseless.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by obyno82: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:
APC won my polling unit, I also checked other polling units in my area, APC won all of them.
I don't want to hear that APC rigged election when SanwoOlu finally declared the Winner of the governorship election.

Oga save your strength let us see the collated results.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by colonelwealth(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
FactBoyz:
Mr Macaroni shared the results of his polling unit on Twitter

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1637156238772391936?t=rAuJXG72r1BASuW4y4ypmQ&s=19

Mr. Macaroni...!!
You are a man of great deeds and excellent charisma.
You fought for what you believe is right and you delivered.
Good Nigerians are grateful and may God bless &protect you and your seeds&loved ones.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by obyno82: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Obidients are the most senseless people existing on earth. For them to ever have common sense in this life will be very hard.

Sanwo Olu all the way.
All obidients back to their shit hole. God punish ipob terrorist and their generations.

Your case is a forgotten one, you will remain senseless forever.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by obyno82: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kimjongun:
It's either this guy is being sponsored by an enemy of Tinubu or he doesn't just understand government and politics.

A Lagos indigene who had being very ambitious about the state is the president of the country for the first time, the best thing to give him is to vote in people who can collaborate with him, but these lot are voting in his enemy.

At the end of the day it's his constituency that will suffer

C'mon shatap your mouth abeg
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Ijoba85: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omo ale yoruba
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by nkemjacob2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Election is not rigged at the Polling Unit. It is done at the collation centres
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by MiztaDynameek: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
obyno82:

Your case is a forgotten one, you will remain senseless forever.

At least I can never be as senseless as an ipob terrorist that believes Buhari is Jubril of Sudan and also believe a terrorist and smooth ipob criminal like PO can rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by kkonyeji(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

LOL..dem flog APC shege for that PU. grin

No be small flogging

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by sencekompis: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stupid boy
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Lonads: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Free and fair sanwo olu won't win Lagos , but with thugs and violence it s business as usual...the people have one voice
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Verbtips:

crycrycry it looks like you have drank pap made from beans
cause your cereberum is malfactioning

The Nigger always thinks he's smart,but each time I see his comments on NL,I feel like slapping his head with my flip flop to reset that CORNfused brain of his.
He is one of MC's boy and he has been long into thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Kingspin(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Invitationn:

Sounds deep…but it’s very shallow in reality.
Yakubu still needs to collate the PUs.
He will collect results coming from the polling units, and hope he will not rewrite them again.
Yeeye INEC
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Please can you channel same energy you are using to rebuke me in doing same to this man below.

Or do you also operate on double-standard?

At what age do you guys retire in this thuggery job,or it doesn't have any retirement age?🤨

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by greggng: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tflex01:

Na Lagos election make u sad like this? Do you even know what is going on in Abia??

My comment is not restricted to lagos election alone ...I don't care who wins in any state but let there be free and fair election ...anything you got from the side of the pot goes to the side of the mouth . What's the essence of being a leader who doesn't have peace of mind governing ..imagine wasting your tenure solving insecurity which you brought about due to the way you stole peooles mandate . Anyways we will face it together ...
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Jimbadly: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:

You are stupid, when I asked for assistance, I was working with ibos, I know your people very well they are not straight forward, they will want you to work for them freely without payment or they delay your payment.
I don't work for your people again and I am better now, griddy people.

Oh, so an Igbo man was your employer in that 'your' Lagos, right? He was paying you the salary that you use to feed your numerous children and good for nothing lazy ass drunk husband, right? And you were not grateful?

Please stop evading the question you daft woman! I ask you again, for close to 8 years APC have been in power and Sanwo-Olu became governor 4 years ago and you are supporting them, singing their praises and berating Igbos in your posts here, how has it changed your fortunes? How much do they pay you so that you won't have to work for an Igbo man again and stop begging on Nairaland?
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unrated900:
This grv na baby boy
Someone that can't even control he speech anger
Na he wan rule lagos.

Better go dey cultivate yam for your mama villa

You can never be half of what he's in your full existence,but don't worry dear,we will manage you like that.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:

You are stupid, when I asked for assistance, I was working with ibos, I know your people very well they are not straight forward, they will want you to work for them freely without payment or they delay your payment.

My dear don't mind them,do you still need the assistance now or have you gotten one..I have some money and foodstuffs I want to give out
Just qoute me and I will give you my contact details to chat me up.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Diligent1:

My dear don't mind them,do you still need the assistance now or have you gotten one..I have some money and foodstuffs I want to give out
Just qoute me and I will give you my contact details to chat me up.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Exedyne: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ceenachi:
God love you Mr macaroni 🙌

Love who you like, but pgcrv will never govern this great state

Eko gbera!!!!
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Exedyne: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lashist:

Olodo relax...that's not an igbo guy o...that's a yoruba person that chose not to vote godfatherism. Don't bully him for posting PU result..he didn't even say who he voted but you are already acting stupid. We know sanwo will win lagos through his ojoro boys. Whoever rules lagos concerns yorubas more than any other tribe

It's a lie! Macaroni He has been brainwashed!
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Exedyne: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
MT:

This guy just want to finish himself in the entertainment industry.

When people start to unfollow him and not attending his show, it is finished for him be that

The guy stupid no be small. Him buroda falz Don lockup he still dey spill trash.

Eko gbera!!!! Gbera fun sanwoolu

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Exedyne: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
adioolayi:
Lagos didn't start and stop at the doors of those so called woke areas of Lekki, VGC, Ajah and some pockets of Ojo, Ago Palace, Okota...

The happenings around these areas mentioned are actually aggravated online every election seasons and because of large tweet and retweets they generates, many people will think that is what is happening across Lagos State..

Whereas, Lagos is far bigger than these Eti-Osa and Amuwoodfin LGA!

Leave the mumus. Ikorodu na state on him own
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by walezy14(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
FactBoyz:
Mr Macaroni shared the results of his polling unit on Twitter

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1637156238772391936?t=rAuJXG72r1BASuW4y4ypmQ&s=19

When LP wins few pilling units out of thousands, they will be crying for stolen of mandate when the whole results is out showing APC as winners. You will cry tired. Ode, Omo ale macaroni.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by MamaletASO: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Another animal...

Who Sabi dis one too

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by semid4lyfe(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ceenachi:

Ao oa@{aa{aoaa@{@{a{a{{@a{ AZ q, a, {a z aoa. A. Z{@aqz Ao. {@@A
Aabeg these two Zombies should rest
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by mychelyte(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goke7:
is it a vote based on competence?

God bless you most! I've never commented on this forum concerning election since when it started, but I have to reply this one,because that your question is a very sensible question.

Is ur vote based on competence? Or just based on the hatred you have for the party and it's leader?
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Roboto11: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Make e frame am put for him living room.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.