Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results (92009 Views)

Burden Of Proof Of The 18,088 Blurred Polling Unit Results / Shocking Polling Unit Results From Rivers State (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by samuelson06(m): 2:03am On Mar 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
Just like Falz, this guy has a lot of guts grin

He made sure that APC was beaten mercilessly

However, like I said earlier, I don't see any reason why Sanwo-Olu won't win this election.

Sadly, I haven't seen any result posted online that APC is winning. Sanwo can win because APC = INEC and INEC = APC.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Fearyourcreator: 2:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Goke7:
is it a vote based on competence?

Macaroni wey end sars matter dey pain
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Creeper: 2:38am On Mar 19, 2023
zionspace:

He want to join political class with style... That's why he doing all thing possible to look relevant in his area politics

Political class, where?

He’s too ugly and looks like a pig. That fat slob is a retard and he needs to stick to whatever he’s doing right now.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by aestake: 3:43am On Mar 19, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Obidients are the most senseless people existing on earth. For them to ever have common sense in this life will be very hard.

Sanwo Olu all the way.
All obidients back to their shit hole. God punish ipob terrorist and their generations.
Which god? no power, no water no anything except techno phone.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Diligent1(f): 5:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Bigshots001:

My dear don't mind them,do you still need the assistance now or have you gotten one..I have some money and foodstuffs I want to give out
Just qoute me and I will give you my contact details to chat me up.
Thank you very much, I am not tribalistic for me if an igbo person comes to me for help, I will do it because we are all from Adam and Eve.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Diligent1:

Thank you very much, I am not tribalistic for me if an igbo person comes to me for help, I will do it because we are all from Adam and Eve.

I know you're not tribalistic and I qouted you because of your bigoted statement you made about the igbos,but you're the one who is seeking for help.You see this hatred and tribalism thing won't take us anywhere, just imagine if you needed help so much and there was no one else to help out immediately except an Igboman standing by the corner, that's how one Yoruba corper approached me one day in the banking hall and told me Egbon I have not eaten since yesterday, with the look on his face I can never doubt what he said,I gave him something to buy food and pay for his T-fare with.That's humanity,you're talking bad about the igbos on the thread that's why I qouted you and here you are claiming not to be tribalistic and we are all from Adam and Eve because you need help now...
Make una no loose una destiny helper because of hatred and tribalism for a particular tribe.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by MrBlock: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Sanwolu is only leading in about 4 LGAs with a slim margin, how is he gonna win..?

Dumbo. Labour Party will only win in opposition strongholds like Amuwo Odofin, Oshodi/Isolo, Eti-Osa and Ojo. Kosofe and Surulere will be closely contested by both parties but the remaining 14 LGAs goes to Sanwo Olu including Alimosho and Ikeja that were lost
by APC during the presidential elections.

That's the mathematics you guys failed to learn in the presidential elections. Don't worry, you will learn it this time around. Learning is always enhanced by repetition.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Lashist(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Exedyne:

It's a lie! Macaroni He has been brainwashed!
By who?? You?
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by niggadee(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2023
This one wey be mumu for tender care
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Tzar(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2023
SLAP44:

You have started crying again.

Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Tzar(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2023
WTF is urchinating?! Perhaps your LP potopoto urchins are the ones urinating. Only one polling unit is the one making you masturbate so hard like this? You guys are just delusional!
FactBoyz:
Urchins are urchinating as usual
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by EdwardRandy(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
Just like Falz, this guy has a lot of guts grin

He made sure that APC was beaten mercilessly

However, like I said earlier, I don't see any reason why Sanwo-Olu won't win this election.
You don't see any reason? You must be too blind not to have seen the political chaos orchestrated by the Apc.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Diligent1(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Bigshots001:

I know you're not tribalistic and I qouted you because of your bigoted statement you made about the igbos,but you're the one who is seeking for help.You see this hatred and tribalism thing won't take us anywhere, just imagine if you needed help so much and there was no one else to help out immediately except an Igboman standing by the corner, that's how one Yoruba corper approached me one day in the banking hall and told me Egbon I have not eaten since yesterday, with the look on his face I can never doubt what he said,I gave him something to buy food and pay for his T-fare with.That's humanity,you're talking bad about the igbos on the thread that's why I qouted you and here you are claiming not to be tribalistic and we are all from Adam and Eve because you need help now...
Make una no loose una destiny helper because of hatred and tribalism for a particular tribe.
My brother, nobody is against igbos, I am from Lagos State I want you to put yourself in my position if you are in your state and you accommodate some tribe after some years they are now claiming your land and telling you that your land is a no man's land they tell you to your face that they will rule you in your land, if you are not a Bastard will you keep quiet?
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by benzypher(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
LP and the ordinary Nigerians are making a statement
and the people voting APC/PDP must all be from chad...joker.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by obyno82: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

At least I can never be as senseless as an ipob terrorist that believes Buhari is Jubril of Sudan and also believe a terrorist and smooth ipob criminal like PO can rule Nigeria.

You don't have sense and you are a daft 1000 times over.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Diligent1:

My brother, nobody is against igbos, I am from Lagos State I want you to put yourself in my position if you are in your state and you accommodate some tribe after some years they are now claiming your land and telling you that your land is a no man's land they tell you to your face that they will rule you in your land, if you are not a Bastard will you keep quiet?

Bro, obviously Lagos isn't an Igboland anyone saying it's no man's land is either joking or he wants to pick on you guys that's the way I see it.Maybe, it's a joke taken too far,but it doesn't deny the fact that we are guests in Lagos and you guys are our hosts.
It's a metropolitan city that harbours everyone not only the Igbos,even the foreigners,so why is it only about the igbos now.
This thing is more of a political too used to divide the people along ethnic and tribal lines.
We have some hausas that were born and brought up in Onitsha and they speak Igbo fluently and understand every of our culture,but they can't claim that Onitsha is a no man's land.
I think you people are a bit insecured and overtly paranoid with the igbos especially,we can't claim ownership of Lagos any day, that's a simple fact.
We contribute alot to the development of the state,we deserve to be treated better, and vice versa.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Diligent1(f): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bigshots001:

Bro, obviously Lagos isn't an Igboland anyone saying it's no man's land is either joking or he wants to pick on you guys that's the way I see it.Maybe, it's a joke taken too far,but it doesn't deny the fact that we are guests in Lagos and you guys are our hosts.
It's a metropolitan city that harbours everyone not only the Igbos,even the foreigners,so why is it only about the igbos now.
This thing is more of a political too used to divide the people along ethnic and tribal lines.
We have some hausas that were born and brought up in Onitsha and they speak Igbo fluently and understand every of our culture,but they can't claim that Onitsha is a no man's land.
I think you people are a bit insecured and overtly paranoid with the igbos especially,we can't claim ownership of Lagos any day, that's a simple fact.
We contribute alot to the development of the state,we deserve to be treated better, and vice versa.
Then you people should mind what comes out of your mouths to your host
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Bigshots001(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Diligent1:

Then you people should mind what comes out of your mouths to your host

It's very stupid of you to say that,you people also need to grow up.
All these gragra because of Lagos that's all.
Re: Mr Macaroni Shares His Polling Unit Results by Verbtips(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bigshots001:

The Nigger always thinks he's smart,but each time I see his comments on NL,I feel like slapping his head with my flip flop to reset that CORNfused brain of his.
He is one of MC's boy and he has been long into thuggery.
shocked
Bigshots001:

The Nigger always thinks he's smart,but each time I see his comments on NL,I feel like slapping his head with my flip flop to reset that CORNfused brain of his.
He is one of MC's boy and he has been long into thuggery.

no wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are US Tax Cuts Really Helping Economy? / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.