Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? (10030 Views)

Poll: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet Tall ?

Yes: 21% (4 votes)
No: 21% (4 votes)
Not Sure: 15% (3 votes)
Silly question: 26% (5 votes)
Impossible: 15% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
Nimshi:

90 feet?

Can't imagine what his wee thing would then have been.

Hmnn, that Eve! Tough woman.

Do you think Adam called her mother of all living for nothing?

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20000508.gif[/img]
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by MyJoe: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

It is a wise thing to drop Darwin's idea like hot potatoes.
Still has your lying cap on, sir, or you don't know the meaning of "drop"? You only drop something previously held, not something you never held. I have never defended or repudiated "Darwin's idea" on this forum. Why are you hallucinating?

OLAADEGBU:
  I thought you were gunning for humanist ideologies, but if you disclaim that too then accept my apologies.
Lol. I suspect you are getting things mixed up. What do you understand by "humanist ideologies", or what does "humanism" mean to you?

OLAADEGBU:
  Why did you think Adam could attain the physical height of 90ft?
Lying against me again, ehn? ehn?? Where have I said I "think Adam could attain the physical height of 90ft"?

OLAADEGBU:
  Does it seem reasonable to you?  If the fact that Adam lived for 930 years is preposterous to you then read the link that explains why he and his contemporaries could do so.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab2/adam-and-noah-live
I'm thinking that is the site you got your "genetics" from. Must be quite some site. But, no, I won't click on it. Thanks, anyway. And wait till someone produces a www.answersinquran.org to explain the genetics at the pith of the 90 foot theory!  wink
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by MyJoe: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
Obviously LagosShia has verified everything in the Bible and Quran and found there are fairy tales in the former but not the latter!

Nimshi:

90 feet?

Can't imagine what his wee thing would then have been.

Hmnn,  that Eve! Tough woman.

Mama Eve was 87ft 9" tall!
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu; « #60 on: Today at 12:36:23 PM »KJV calling grass meat. What is flesh, then? i bet the flesh of fowl of the sky can't be meat. it is salad. or veggie burgers. I didn't know that i have to rebuild you from ground up. there is no renovation or remodeling in you. Even the evil children of Israel were given Quails, as meat [sorry flesh source], because man does not live on bread [sorry grass] alone.

It is not only muslims that have difficulties in understanding the KJV the Gap theorists also make the same mistake as they don't know that the word 'replenish' in Genesis 1:28 means to 'fill' in modern English, and as a result have gone on a different tangent proposing that the earth was reformed. If you cannot get it that the word 'meat' means food then I don't know whether your case is beyond redemption.

Sweetnecta:

In the case of Adam, the instruction came without a prior human disaster like what happened in the time of Noah. Adam was going to eat for the first time, being told what to eat and what not to eat, otherwise he may just eat Eve, if we take the instructions given to Noah literally, all things moving are food; humans are with him and they are moving. But then, we see that in the case of Noah, the later part of the verse negated the earlier part, now that green herb all things are given him, rendering flesh of animal useless, or its hide [hyde]. I am asking myself if the bibles know who had flesh first, since meat is green herb in it? You failed, twice, Olaadegbu. You did not give me who had flesh first and what type of flesh he or she had.
But then, the years between Adam and Noah, considering all the people that lived did not eat flesh, can there not be an over grazing of the green herbs?

Just replace the word 'meat' with 'food' and see whether it wll make sense to you.

Sweetnecta:

You failed to explain and my observation ridicule your post. Man was given opportunity to eat anything, except what is forbidden. Man was given opportunity to touch anything except what was forbidden. man was given opportunity to do anything except what is forbidden. Man is not forbidden to think. Get thinking, Olaadegbu.

That is what you need to do instead of blindly following a dogma that is not logical, sensible, scientific or reasonable. tongue
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Olaadegbu; « #67 on: Today at 02:15:57 PM »
[Quote]It is not only muslims that have difficulties in understanding the KJV the Gap theorists also make the same mistake as they don't know that the word 'replenish' in Genesis 1:28 means to 'fill' in modern English, and as a result have gone on a different tangent proposing that the earth was reformed. If you cannot get it that the word 'meat' means food then I don't know whether your case is beyond redemption.[/Quote]Food consist of Flesh, and Vegetables, and not just vegetables. Before KJV, there were many Versions. Your case is dire, Olaadegbu, if you say food means just Vegetable with any flesh. Olaadegbu is proposing to us that the hawk, eagle, vulture, lion, tiger, etc in those days ate on only what mouse, gazelle ate. Then some how after the flood of Noah, the lion began to chase the buffalo for food. Funny. I laugh in Olaadegbu's village dialect.

[Quote]Just replace the word 'meat' with 'food' and see whether it wll make sense to you.[/QUote]The same way you replaced Lord with Father and Jesus became son of the Father? I don't do replacing. I leave that kind of game for you.

[Quote]That is what you need to do instead of blindly following a dogma that is not logical, sensible, scientific or reasonable. Tongue[/Quote]What are logical and reasonable are that there is a Creator Who created everything and then created Adam as the first man. When I know that God has Power all things, it is not difficult for me that when Adam was created, he was made to be a tall man, and 90 ft is not far fetched. After all, God created Angels that one of them can cover the whole horizon.
What is illogical and unreasonable is to oppose the height of Adam just because man in your view cant be that that, while at the same time you accept that Adam lived for 1,000 years, more or less. Your disagreement with the 90 ft height is because your Bible does not have an opinion, though the same Bible says that sons of God produced human giants. How tiny are these sons of God, compared to Adam? Are the sons of God now dead, too? Or they returned home? Olaadegbu and his funnies.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
This is the most you can get. 90 ft ain't happening except in your imagination.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20010723.gif[/img]
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Olaadegbu: O dabo. You are not making any sense. Noah's ark is to take only local land animals. This is a local flood, whereby Dinosaurs and other land animals and definitely sea animals were unaffected.

I wanna take a long break away from you, because i find you boring.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu: O dabo. You are not making any sense. Noah's ark is to take only local land animals. This is a local flood, whereby Dinosaurs and other land animals and definitely sea animals were unaffected.

I wanna take a long break away from you, because i find you boring.

The sense you need to make is to see how Adam would be two times taller than the Ark of Noah.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20031020-3.gif[/img]
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
Adam was not in the ark you wearer of cone shaped cap.

Do you live in a dog house? You must be at least 2 times taller.

Do you live in a midget house? You must be at least 2 times taller
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2011
imagine how short the people of the Bible's Tower of Babel. they wanted to build tower to rise to heaven so much that it bothered the Biblical God. that caused Him to confuse their tongues. they do not understand themselves, any longer. so the project was abandoned. What was the size of the bricks they were using?

hopefully, it the size of Lego, because of their littleness.

Then we have stone Henge, built by even more tiny people because it is shorter, for sure than the expected height of Tower of Babel.
Hence, the stone must be smaller than the lego blocks.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
"Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:  And the days after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died" (Genesis 5:3-5).

As you can see, the Bible gives accurate and precise genealogy when it comes to the descendants of Adam, and it is clear that they lived long lives.  Creationist scientists say that the ultraviolet exposure in those days was low due to the water canopy and that the nutritional value of foods was extremely high, folks back in Africa enjoy more natural healthy foods than we in the West.

The Adamic race grow till they become adults and they do not grow taller again unlike Dinosaurs or like other animals like the tortoise.  The Bible gave us the exact measurement that Noah used to build the Ark.

"And this is how you shall make it: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits" (Genesis 6:12).

The infinite Uncreated Creator gave Noah the specifications and measurement of the Ark to be built, and with the help of this measurement we can have an idea of how tall people a few generations from Adam were, note that Methuselah who lived for 969 years died just before the flood started and he must have seen Noah during his lifetime.

The ark was as long as one and a half football fields 510 feet (155 metres), it was as tall as a 4 storey building 45 feet (14 metres) and about 85 feet (23 metres) wide.

Can anyone tell me how Adam who was a few generations earlier could be as twice as tall as this Ark that was to accommodate all the land and air animals and birds that were represented? [edit]  To see Muslims and Atheists agreeing on this is incredible to say the least.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by plappville(f): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2011

Sweetnecta

@Olaadegbu; when you get back, 1 Samuel Chapter 22 Verse 11 is waiting for you.

And the guy: You need to buy a good brain in England, because whats in your skull is unused.

[s]Me, I love Muhammad [as] with all my heart for the Pleasure of my Creator {ATWA}.[/s]

[s] I follow Muhammad [as]. Where the Bibles fail, Muhammad restored truth. Where the Bibles are silent, Muhammad gives detailed information.[/s]

How does the bible falls? and point of correction its not Bibles[/b]but [b]BIBLE, there is only one bible but different versions translated in various words to express what the translation's authors felt.

[s]Where the Bibles fail, Muhammad restored truth[/s]

Does that means since u became Mohammed's best fellow u ve never experience failure from time to time??.
If u are been faithful and truthful to urself as u claim, u will at least outline a few failure of urself since ur relationship with Allar. Only human fails and this is because we are imperfect.
The bible never fails nor silent becos it is God's love letter to us.

That is what mankind is expecting from the Another Comforter, the "That Prophet [as]".
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
^ What's wrong with this frenchie?

woman, abeg leave writing alone.

your worship your 3 gods.

i simply wrote about my That Prophet, you they vex.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^

and you worship a child molester , right ?
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
[Quote]« #74 on: Today at 12:18:28 PM »
"Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: And the days after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died" (Genesis 5:3-5).

As you can see, the Bible gives accurate and precise genealogy when it comes to the descendants of Adam, and it is clear that they lived long lives. Creationist scientists say that the ultraviolet exposure in those days was low due to the water canopy and that the nutritional value of foods was extremely high, folks back in Africa enjoy more natural healthy foods than we in the West.

The Adamic race grow till they become adults and they do not grow taller again unlike Dinosaur[/b]s or like other animals like the tortoise. The [b]Bible gave us the exact measurement that Noah used to build the Ark.[/Quote]which came first; the ark of Noah or Adam? If it is Adam, how is the ark that came 1,000s of years later an indicator of the height of Adam? And what genealogy did the Bible give of the family of Adam? How is it accurate that only Seth was mentioned, after Abel and Cain, while the many sons and daughters were not even numbered and no name of any of them provided?
Contrast it with the genealogy of the man called Jesus, with names of his male ancestors, regardless of how inaccurate the two given were. At least we read names, and in Adam, we read but just 3 names of his sons, and we read no more or the numbers of children came from me.
If that was your precision, I accept for you your 3 gods being your 1 God. I see your folly.

[Quote]"And this is how you shall make it: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits" (Genesis 6:12).

The infinite Uncreated Creator gave Noah the specifications and measurement of the Ark to be built, and with the help of this measurement we can have an idea of how tall people a few generations from Adam were, note that Methuselah who lived for 969 years died just before the flood started and he must have seen Noah during his lifetime.[/Quote]While you can only postulate about Methuselah seeing Adam, you are not sure about it, because nothing indicates was not many 1,000s of years, being generations before the flood or even Methuselah. But what I intend to address is that the ark's measurement does not tell us how tall even Noah was, how can you use it as indicator about the height of Adam? For all me Noah and the few people who were with him could have slept through it. It was not for years, but long enough to perish the evil doers and begin the reconstitution the human race.

[Quote]The ark was as long as one and a half football fields 510 feet (155 metres), [/b]it was as tall as a 4 storey building 45 feet (14 metres) and about 85 feet (23 metres) wide.

[b]Can anyone tell me how Adam who was a few generations earlier could be as twice as tall as this Ark
[/Quote]How did Ed too tall Jones of the 1970s Dallas cowboys used to sleep in camping outing in his less than 8 by 8 camp tent? If the length of the Ark is what we go by, especially when it was not designed for luxury as state rooms of Luxury yacht are, then I suggest that a 90 ft tall man and few friends will feel comfortable waiting out the rainy weather without feeling that the place is too crowded. Now, let me laugh at you below.

[Quote]that was to accommodate all the land and air animals and birds respectively? To see Muslims and Atheists agreeing on this is incredible to say the least.[/Quote][quote][/Quote]this is the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard. One will read the Bible and wonder if Biblical God was angry at the sinless animals. Was the flood meant to wipe everything off the faces of the earth, or to wipe off the evil doers in the only human community on earth?
The all birds and animals will have to be the domesticated ones that were local to them, needed to be preserved. Birds of the air will fly away as in migration to where the condition is no of peril as where they left. God did not make the safety he was providing Noah a burden for him and the few who followed him. So I will not expect him to have poisonous snake so that they have to erect a cage for it. Those animals were in other local places, and they did not need to save a lion because lion was not one of the local animals.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

which came first; the ark of Noah or Adam? If it is Adam, how is the ark that came 1,000s of years later an indicator of the height of Adam? And what genealogy did the Bible give of the family of Adam? How is it accurate that only Seth was mentioned, after Abel and Cain, while the many sons and daughters were not even numbered and no name of any of them provided?
Contrast it with the genealogy of the man called Jesus, with names of his male ancestors, regardless of how inaccurate the two given were. At least we read names, and in Adam, we read but just 3 names of his sons, and we read no more or the numbers of children came from me.
If that was your precision, I accept for you your 3 gods being your 1 God. I see your folly.

And prophet Mo is the one who revealed the names of the children missed out including their heights. undecided  Evolutionists and theist evolutionists don't even believe that Adam was a real person, they see him as a myth and you corroborate that by claiming that 'Adam' was a 90 feet monster, and if you believe Jesus is real how can He be descended from a myth?

Sweetnecta:

While you can only postulate about Methuselah seeing Adam, you are not sure about it, because nothing indicates was not many 1,000s of years, being generations before the flood or even Methuselah. But what I intend to address is that the ark's measurement does not tell us how tall even Noah was, how can you use it as indicator about the height of Adam? For all me Noah and the few people who were with him could have slept through it. It was not for years, but long enough to perish the evil doers and begin the reconstitution the human race.

Tell us from your qur'an and hadiths how tall Methusaleh and Noah were, did your prophet missed them?

Sweetnecta:

How did Ed too tall Jones of the 1970s Dallas cowboys used to sleep in camping outing in his less than 8 by 8 camp tent? If the length of the Ark is what we go by, especially when it was not designed for luxury as state rooms of Luxury yacht are, then I suggest that a 90 ft tall man and few friends will feel comfortable waiting out the rainy weather without feeling that the place is too crowded. Now, let me laugh at you below.

Do you really know what you are talking about?  90 feet is as tall as a four storey building, and that's if you don't know.

Sweetnecta:

this is the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard. One will read the Bible and wonder if Biblical God was angry at the sinless animals. Was the flood meant to wipe everything off the faces of the earth, or to wipe off the evil doers in the only human community on earth?
The all birds and animals will have to be the domesticated ones that were local to them, needed to be preserved. Birds of the air will fly away as in migration to where the condition is no of peril as where they left. God did not make the safety he was providing Noah a burden for him and the few who followed him. So I will not expect him to have poisonous snake so that they have to erect a cage for it. Those animals were in other local places, and they did not need to save a lion because lion was not one of the local animals.

This is the revealed Word of God that you need to read:

"Of the birds after their kind, of animals after their kind, and of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind, two of every kind will come to you to keep them alive" (Genesis 6:20).

As you can see, your islamic position is similar to what the theist evolutionists claim, that the Flood was a local flood.  If this was so why didn't God simply say that Noah and the animals should migrate to where there was no Flood?  This is the evidence that the evil one has used islam, evolution, theist evolution and gap theories and even traditional religion to attack the living word of God which is the Truth Book.  The line has been drawn: The authority of the Word of God or the authority of the secular or religious men.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2011
Olaadegbu; I will leave ou with your 3 gods. Asking me to provide you with the height of Noah and Methuselah is some kind of ridiculous statement, since you do not accept the height of the first man on earth.

Maybe you think God created Adam as a baby or an immature man?

I see the little boy in the cartoon is talking to you, you being the mom.

The boy and you didn't know when the pin hole camera, being the first camera was invented, relative to the existence of Adam.
this is the reaon the measurement is not matching the unseen picture of Adam [as].

If anyone was to know his height, it would be the That Prophet, the another comforter, a spirit from God, being the prophet that said Jesus is the christ.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by plappville(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^ What's wrong with this frenchie?

woman, abeg leave writing alone.

your worship your 3 gods.

i simply wrote about my That Prophet, you they vex.

1)Nothing is wrong with me, i just corrected ur bad speech about the bible.
2)Why do u want me to leave writing alone bros
3)Point of correction again, i do worship only one God not 3.
4)I ve no right to vex simply becos u ve offered ur soul to Allan, its ur choice.
Chacun sa vie d'accord!!

Vex is really a French word, its from the verb vexser, so u see u are with me in the French world hahaha.
God loves u.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by burkutu: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
Y can't many pple get it dat u shuldn't take wot u read in ancient religious books literally.they r mostly fables.n besides real meanings have being lost in translation.in prehistoric times,a man of 6feet is considered a giant.even goliath in d bible culdn't have being up 6.5feet.body armours worn by warriors which were discovered by archaelogists showed dat the average height of dis soldiers was just under 5feet. A study of history shows clearly dat humans are growing taller.d evidence clearly shows dat early men were rather small in stature.pple r always surprised at the small size of our ancestors' apparels wen they visit museums of natural history.
In p'haps a 1000yrs from now,an american basketballer's height would be the average height of humansence clearly shows dat early men were rather small in stature.pple r always surprised at the small size of our ancestors' apparels wen they visit museums of natural history.
In p'haps a 1000yrs from now,an american basketballer's height would be the average height of humans
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Olaadegbu; I will leave ou with your 3 gods. Asking me to provide you with the height of Noah and Methuselah is some kind of ridiculous statement, since you do not accept the height of the first man on earth.

Maybe you think God created Adam as a baby or an immature man?

I see the little boy in the cartoon is talking to you, you being the mom.

The boy and you didn't know when the pin hole camera, being the first camera was invented, relative to the existence of Adam.
this is the reaon the measurement is not matching the unseen picture of Adam [as].

If anyone was to know his height, it would be the That Prophet, the another comforter, a spirit from God, being the prophet that said Jesus is the christ.

The boy in the cartoon just like many folks here are used to the proportion of the ark taught to them in sunday schools but when they discover the biblical proportion of Noah's ark they will come to the realisation of how gigantic the ark was and for you to say that Adam was two times taller than the height of the ark means that you are a victim of the myth you were indoctrinated with. Just like the myth in the picture below about the size of the Ark.

By the way, who was the 9th person in the Ark?
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^^^^^^ Whats the 9th person?
my understanding of Nuh and his people is different from yours.

And regardless of how large a Yacht is, on the ocean it is so tiny.

While the Bible is measuring the ark, it forgot to tell us the height of the one it claims:

That God[s] created in their own image[s], in the Let us create man in our own Image. By this, one should ask is father is the same height as Jesus, while Jesus was under 7 ft high? Consider that Hakeem Olajuwon is 7 ft 2 inches, the simple man must be taller than them if we take it like that. Incidentally, the builders of mini vehicles are the same builders of big luxury buses.

That God created the vast earth, and other vast objects in space that dwarf the earth.

That all under the heaven is simply enveloped by the heaven. This is just the first heaven enveloping everything under it.

That the enveloping is a sign that these things under it are small compared to the envelope.

That there are 7 heavens, each heaven and what it envelops is enveloped by the heaven on top of it. By this the 7th heaven envelops all that is under it.

And on top of the 7th heaven, dwarfing it is other creation of God.

That all of these, as complex as they are, are nothing more than what God Almighty could hold in His Hand, or even more things.

When we look at what God can do, and just what He has allowed our mind to accept, should anyone who believes God is Able Creator be surprise if Adam is taller than 90 ft, it is unreasonable?

A person who says Adam should be about our size should show us his reason, when mere Goliath was called a giant in just a time past that is less than 5,000 years back?

Imagine how large to us and so insignificant to God whatever the size of Adam, the first was?

I was told that Adam was high as the highest mountain, I would not have doubted it. Imagine him and his wife alone on this wild world as even 2000 ft? This is nothing.

Now that the messenger [as], the only one known as simply "The Prophet" and everyone will know you are talking about "Muhammad", says that Adam is just 90 ft tall, why disagree with it, if you can tell us exactly how tall the first man actually was?

I know. Its your prejudice against the truth Muhammad [as] brought.

Allah creates what He wills. And while Yahweh is jealous, everything comes to Allah as servants, creation. After all, Angels in their true form cn be larger than the whole earth. And if they need to appear to humans as just average size men, it is no problem for their Master, The Creator.

There was no incubation period in mom's womb for either Adam or Eve. So to use the starting small and getting bigger is not in their own lives. THey started fully big and matured.

The reverse is what happened to them. The became smaller later as they near their death, in the same way that we shrink somewhat as we are old and withering to our last days. Imagine how different Ronald Reagen was in his last days compared to his strong stature in his cinema and broadcasting years. Or even when he was the Governor of California.

Look at Arnold Schwarzenegger in his Conan the Barbarian days versus now that he is out of the Governor's office?
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
Mr. Olaadegbu, the whale drawings I showed you earlier are based on real skeletons found by archaeologists. please Mr. Oladegbu, you are fighting a losing battle. sad
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^ Whats the 9th person?
my understanding of Nuh and his people is different from yours.

And regardless of how large a Yacht is, on the ocean it is so tiny.

While the Bible is measuring the ark, it forgot to tell us the height of the one it claims:
[snip]

Rather, name nine people who where saved from drowning by an ark?

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20001009.gif[/img]
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

Mr. Olaadegbu, the whale drawings I showed you earlier are based on real skeletons found by archaeologists. please Mr. Oladegbu, you are fighting a losing battle. sad

So you found skeletons of bears (or is it bear-like creatures) turning into whales? Please spare us of your evolutionary mythology.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2011
Olaadegbu, did you notice beard on the faces of men in your cartoon?

do you wear beard, man, or its woman like face you carry on your shoulders?

just like Allah did not bother to tell us the names of the military generals that died in the sea with pharaoh of Exodus, the names of the people in the ark were not mentioned.

we know some people were with Noah.

we know that a son of his and his wife were not.

You don't know the exact height of Noah, how come you can dispute the height of Adam, when you are not a prophet?

currently you are not even a believer. yet you are having a different opinion from what the spirit of truth from God says. this is the sign of Kufr.

yet you agree that Adam was long on earth. imagine him as a 9 footer or even much taller. lets ask ourselves, since you are using the eyes of today [yardstick] to look at Adam, the only human at the time he first breathed, how much will be left of a man starting out at 9 ft or much taller will remain after living for close to or over 1,000 years? will he be more than skull and bones, the fraternal order of former president bush at yale?

i will not doubt that Adam was 90ft and has that much meat and bones to carry it. That will allow him to weather the condition appropriately.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

So you found skeletons of bears (or is it bear-like creatures) turning into whales? Please spare us of your evolutionary mythology.

no we didnt. Charles Darwins just said that there was a probability if the bears continued this kind of behaviour. i have repeated this before and i repeat it again.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

no we didnt. Charles Darwins just said that there was a probability if the bears continued this kind of behaviour. i have repeated this before and i repeat it again.

This probability of Charles Darwin has now become what evolutionists would call 'science' undecided
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2011
^yes dear friend. its a scientific[i] theory[/i] with sufficient proofs which in many areas, makes it fact.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2011
@Olaadegbu: Quran is correct about where Noah's ark rested, versus what the Bible says. Check out the below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOZLl-25LM&NR=1
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41am On Oct 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu: Quran is correct about where Noah's ark rested, versus what the Bible says. Check out the below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOZLl-25LM&NR=1

Why do you have to always compare the Bible/Christianity with your Qur'an/Islam? Can't you stand on your own? Do you have to attack the Bible in order for you to validate your Qur'an? Which one came first, the chicken or the egg, the Bible or the Qur'an?

We have seen the photoshop 'evidence' you gave for the giant skeletons just as the paganistic evolutionist 'scientists' have given us their 'evidence' of how bears evolved into whales according to the daydreams of Darwin. What are you now saying about where Noah's Ark rested? Where did the Bible say it rested and where is the evidence that you found the real MCcoy?

Are you sure you are not showing us photoshop pictures again? or are they videoclips? I can show you what looks like the real MCcoy that was discovered and this in video and documented records if you really want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Pharisee? / NASA Found Message From God Written On Tablets In A Martian Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.