Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? (10028 Views)

Poll: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet Tall ?

Yes: 21% (4 votes)
No: 21% (4 votes)
Not Sure: 15% (3 votes)
Silly question: 26% (5 votes)
Impossible: 15% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Sweetnecta: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ When you see the real McCoy, you think it was a sparrow.

You have eyes to see. It says Youtube. At least, have the gut to watch it before you respond.

I don't need Bible to validate anything. Quran stands completely alone and it is sufficient for me.

Who started threads criticizing other religion? Christians.

When we respond, then all of a sudden you are shell shock about mere words from the muslims.

In the world today, we have people very tall. over 7 ft. and in the same family, we may have a person barely 5 ft.
that alone is enough to tell you than when the prophet [as] said what he said of Adam's height [as], it is not befitting that you have any other opinion.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^ When you see the real McCoy, you think it was a sparrow.

You have eyes to see. It says Youtube. At least, have the gut to watch it before you respond.

I don't need Bible to validate anything. Quran stands completely alone and it is sufficient for me.

When I say the real McCoy I don't mean still photoshops, pictures that have been doctored that you posted and I don't mean posting meaningless pictures that doesn't show any sign of the Ark. What I mean is something like what these explorers discovered on the Mts of Ararat shown in the videolink below.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA7ixET3oA8?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]

Sweetnecta:

Who started threads criticizing other religion? Christians.

When we respond, then all of a sudden you are shell shock about mere words from the muslims.

If you make a claim the onus probandi is on you to show the evidence that supports it, don't use Christians or the Bible as your excuse.

Sweetnecta:

In the world today, we have people very tall. over 7 ft. and in the same family, we may have a person barely 5 ft.
that alone is enough to tell you than when the prophet [as] said what he said of Adam's height [as], it is not befitting that you have any other opinion.

How does this support the claim of your prophet that Adam was 90 ft tall? 90ft is as tall as a 4 storey building! shocked
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by UyiIredia(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
I do not believe he reached that height.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I do not believe he reached that height.

Hi Uyi, my fellowsoldier in Christ,

I just don't see how Muhammad's claim is practicable, reasonable, rational, scientific or logical.  I don't think angels even reach that height.
Re: Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Funny how Tbaba and Maclatunji avoided this thread.....guess they knew that they couldnt defend their hadith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Pharisee? / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.