Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (42474 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Feraz(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2011
Blazing88:

Yet she married her fathers agemate! Wat a waste. angry
like many Nigerian girls won't do worse than what she did. . . . . . .
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by zibe(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2011
My mum says she's the most beautiful "Miss Nigeria" that Nigeria has ever had,
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by koolJ1(f): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2011
tope3x:

shes beautiful to her husband, but not to me. my wife and mum are the most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life. case closed #gbaaam#
here on nl,pictures speak louder dan empty words,bro.do d deal!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hmmm Ojukwu dey enjoy o she fine no be small
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by airmark(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
She is not the most beautiful in 9ja. Donald duke's wife fine pass am. Neverless, this bianca is beautiful. No wonder ojukwu no wan die. grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vicenzo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2011
zibe:

My mum says she's the most beautiful "Miss Nigeria" that Nigeria has ever had,

Of course she is,any bad belle should post pics of a better person.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vicenzo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
airmark:

She is not the most beautiful in 9ja. Donald duke's wife fine pass am. Neverless, this bianca is beautiful. No wonder ojukwu no wan die. grin 

Hear hear,post the pix of  donald duke's wife.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by claremont(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
Anyone who says an awesome beauty like Bianca is not beautiful is either just being mischievous, or is living in denial of the clear facts. How can a human being with eyes to see, say that Bianca, a former Miss. Nigeria is not beautiful?!

Kai, Naija ladies and their bad belle sef! grin

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by PhysicsQED(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
airmark:

lol, no way. Bad comparison.

Donald Duke's wife is ordinary looking. Bianca's definitely prettier.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by WackyJ1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
Wait Sef which one is "MOST BEAUTIFUL" do we even know what the meaning of the phrase? Just because someone posts the picture of the Pretty Lady doesn't make her the Most beautiful. Many guys here have seen More Beautiful girls than her, She's beautiful but not the most Beautiful.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Abagworo(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
@topic.It should rather be changed to the most beautiful "Miss Nigeria".I think that will give room for credible comparison.

Off topic,I always had this feeling that Ojukwu abused Bianca sexually as a child.I also believe her brothers are never going to be happy with their sister married to Ojukwu their Dads friend.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by freepeople: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
I saw Bianca two weeks back in front of Enugu prison(when Uwazurike was incarcerated). I swear that I've never seen her match. That lady is seriously pretty.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
::Andrew:::

And she is the reason ojukwu's recovery is slow grin grin grin grin contributing to cardiovascular collapse of the heart. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin You're not serious o.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by otokx(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
Definitely not
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by numeralTM: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
she doesnt even fit first 5,000
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Sparkle777(f): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
She's quite beautiful. The kind only God can give. Kim Kadashian looks like Bianca. My tots anyway.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Natasha2(f): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
very pretty woman cheesy most beautiful? well i don't know about that haven't seen all the ladies in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by basadenet: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
What is beauty about her? No she is not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and she will never be.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by engrj(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2011
To me my mum is more beautiful dan everybody on earth or guys what do u think
&she is not beautiful dan d Eligant  ladies on NLand?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Outstrip(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
I think she is just the light skinned version of Genevieve or the other way around. She came before Gene. She and Gene even have the same body type
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by EvilBrain1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
Not my type. I understand why people like her but she always has this vacant, slightly daft expression on her face. A really beautiful beautiful woman should look intelligent. Or maybe its just me.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
She is beautiful.
But there are more beautiful women in Nigeria.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Orikinla(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2011
Outstrip:

I think she is just the light skinned version of Genevieve or the other way around. She came before Gene. She and Gene even have the same body type

You have good eyes for judging beauty.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by freepeople: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2011
undecided
Evil Brain:

Not my type. I understand why people like her but she always has this vacant, slightly daft expression on her face. A really beautiful beautiful woman should look intelligent. Or maybe its just me.

HOW DOES A REALLY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT WOMAN LOOK LIKE?  undecided

MR SMART, TELL US HOW TO IDENTIFY ONE
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
No she's not.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by goggs(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
Evil Brain:

Haven't you noticed? beauty and brains don't go together. You can't have both. Why do you think all those brainy chicks in your school days were ugly?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Princek12(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
Yet she married her fathers agemate! Wat a waste.

Isn't that typical of Naija women when their father's agemate has money?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
Ojukwu is now more or less a vegetable. And to think that such a beautiful woman is now lying fallow. what a waste!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by freepeople: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
goggs:

Haven't you noticed? beauty and brains don't go together. You can't have both. Why do you think all those brainy chicks in your school days were ugly?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bianca is businesswoman(CEO; Bianca Blend) and a lawyer by training. These infos are freely available online. Do you think that she became a beauty queen just because she's beautiful?
Did Agbani become Miss World because she's the most beautiful among the lot?
The woman is just beautiful and charming. I don't know whether she's the most beautiful in Nigeria. She is still very beautiful, even in her late 40s. She's a top contender among the most beautiful that I've encountered.
If you have an eye for beauty, you will have the same feeling whenever you encounters her one-on-one.
Comparing her with Genevieve is a bigoted downgrade of her. They are no match. They are incomparable.
Liberate yourself from the old-school thought that beauty and brain does not co-exist. That's a flat-out lie. I've met beautiful and extremely intelligent women in school.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2011
I understand why people like her but she always has this vacant, slightly daft expression on her face. A really beautiful beautiful woman should look intelligent. Or maybe its just me.

the detached look you're referring to is a dissociative one- meaning not attaching yourself to the visual stimuli around you- dont know how to better put it.

imo.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Amjustme: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
guys we need to realise that who a guy calls beautiful is not the same with who a lady would call beautiful, we would hardly arrive on the same page, lol
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Mcleo007(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
She's a milf! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars / Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) / Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.