Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (42472 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by veraponpo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
What of Ibidun-Ajayi Ighodalo former miss Lux

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

Corpse, what is there to say when another of your [size=18pt]superior[/size] just took you to the cleaners. blah blah,

1stCitizen:

Copy? Haha. First time he ever saw the words egregious and pernicious. You have met your [size=18pt]superior[/size], you sheep defiling vermin.

So the toilet-bowl licking butt head says he has an appetite for bigger insults? Good ! Your [size=18pt]superior[/size] is here to deliver them to you shard-born dimwit.

So so predictable, with every post your anger, bitterness, lack of education and crudeness shows. You love to call your baba and your Iya all those silly names lol!  grin grin grin grin

You know I am [size=18pt]C[/b]harismatic, [b]O[/b]utstanding, [b]R[/b]ighteous, [b]P[/b]owerful[/size] and[size=18pt][b] S[/b]trikingly [b]E[/b]legant. [/size]

Oh, you have stopped using the word [b]Corpse
, good boy, you tried to THINK but you failed miserably as usual. Now you have been using the word [size=18pt]superior[/size] repeatedly - your vocabulary is severely limited.

[size=13pt] I am sure you will be happy to hear that I agree with you - you are superior lol!

Yes you are a [/size][size=18pt][b]S[/b]ad, [b]U[/b]seless, [b]P[/b]athetic, [b]E[/b]nvious, [b]R[/b]otten, [b]I[/b]mpotent, [b]O[/b]utclassed [b]R[/b]at.[/size]   

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Corpse, I have noticed your last post was devoid of anything new as usual. 

Aha! Finally the decomposing c.u.n.t licking worm has run out of ideas. Now bend down and kiss my feet and ask for forgiveness. Kiss the feet of your lord and promise to respect women. Brain dead nincompoop.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Corpse[/size], I have blah blah,

You know I am [size=18pt]C[/b]harismatic, [b]O[/b]utstanding, [b]R[/b]ighteous, [b]P[/b]owerful[/size] and[size=18pt][b] S[/b]trikingly [b]E[/b]legant. [/size]

Stop mirroring me worst citizen  wink

1stCitizen:

Aha! Finally [size=18pt][b]the decomposing c.u.n.t
[/size]licking worm has run out of ideas. Now bend down and kiss my feet and ask for forgiveness. Kiss the feet of your lord and promise to respect women. Brain dead nincompoop.

[size=18pt]How shameless! you talk about your mamaz decomposing c.u.n.t then you have the nerve to talk about respecting women lol![/size]

[size=18pt]Lesson in respecting women[/size]:  c.u.n.t is a vulgarism, primarily referring to the female ,  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/womanliness
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
tony_450:

Obviously your ability to seperate out arguments and logically answer the different points presented is severely limited. Its really pointless arguing with someone as academically challenged as you are but then again you are probably a product of the poor and defective education availabe in most Nigerian schools. Your wild conspiracy theories and flights of fantasy point to an over-imaginative mind so you'll probably do well in Nollywood. Except for the fact that your poor reasoning skills would result in mangled scripts and terrible plots.

PS: Please learn to spell

Corpse, Do you remember the quote above. You reek of poor education.   cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin If  I knew it was that bad I would have concentrated my efforts on other things rather than on you, a stinky corpse. So long, salivating demented fleck.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
[size=18pt]You sound absolutely filthy! You have revealed your true colours on this forum – go and get some help you are SICK murafunker!  tongue

Don't try and change the subject you hogwash.  Are you sure you are not one of those violent animals who abuse women? Answer the question Eranko![/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
Corpse,

The stench of your poor education precedes you. What do you expect from a product of a dysfunctional education system? Now lesson time you m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.i.n.g crack head.

c.u.n.t is also used informally as a derogatory epithet in referring to a person of either sex, but this usage is relatively recent, dating back only as far as the late nineteenth century.[3] Reflecting different national usages, the Compact Oxford English Dictionary defines c.u.n.t as "an unpleasant or silly person"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/womanliness

Bye, off to engage educated Nairalanders  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

Corpse,

The stench blah blah, 

[size=18pt]Don't try and change the subject you hogwash. 

Are you are not one of those violent animals who abuse women? Answer the question Eranko![/size]

[size=13pt]The creation of a world in which women and girls are afforded their basic human rights is our ultimate goal.[/size]

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]Don't try and change the subject you hogwash. 

Are you are not one of those violent animals who abuse women? Answer the question Eranko![/size]

[size=13pt]The creation of a world in which women and girls are afforded their basic human rights is our ultimate goal.[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now you have started repeating yourself( A clear sign of inadequacy in English) and digressing to talking about rights. Phew! How did I get to be engaging an asylum escapee?

Next time you put up a defaced picture of any woman again, you will get double of what you got on this thread, you filthy goat molester. Bye, I will not give you the honour of another truth telling session.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

[size=13pt]Bye, off to engage educated Nairalanders [/size] grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]You can't even engage your brain lol! Are you one of those DUMB violent animals who abuse women? Now stop trying to change the subject and answer the question, Eranko![/size]

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now you have started repeating yourself( A clear sign of inadequacy in English) and digressing to talking about rights. Phew! How did I get to be engaging an asylum escapee?

Next time you put up a defaced picture of any woman again, you will get double of what you got on this thread, you filthy goat molester. Bye, I will not give you the honour of another truth telling session.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

Now you have started repeating yourself( A clear sign of inadequacy in English) and digressing to talking about rights. Phew! How did I get to be engaging an asylum escapee?

[size=13pt]You have clearly ran out of ideas, talking to yourself, pretending to be half-literate and now you are afraid of a simple question:[/size]

[size=18pt] Are you one of those DUMB violent animals who abuse women?[/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=13pt]You have clearly ran out of ideas, talking to yourself, pretending to be half-literate and now you are afraid of a simple question:[/size]

[size=18pt] Are you one of those DUMB violent animals who abuse women?[/size]

The cross dressing dysfunctional buffoon got more than what he bargained for by [size=14pt]defiling a picture of a married mother[/size]. Serves him right. Time for bed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
You have gone from calling me CORPSE - [size=18pt]C[/b]harismatic, [b]O[/b]utstanding, [b]R[/b]ighteous, [b]P[/b]owerful[/size] and[size=18pt][b] S[/b]trikingly [b]E[/b]legant. [/size] which is absolutely correct, then back to vulgar insults about your Baba and Iya again, you are truly hopeless lol!

You have nothing but profanity and colloquial crap, you exemplify indecency and failure.

Now this is what you said:

1stCitizen:

[size=18pt][b]Bye, off to engage educated Nairalanders
[/size]  grin grin grin grin grin

1stCitizen:

blah blah blah,  [size=18pt]Time for bed.[/size]

[size=15pt]Now why are you lying? You was suppose to be off talking to other people, then off to bed – You are acting like an obsessed, cheap little gay lol! [/size]

My response is so simple:

1. Stop trying to change the subject by blurting out irrelevant rubbish – its not working lol!  grin

2. Answer the simple question: Are you a s.i.c.k R.A.P.I.S.T?  lipsrsealed

3. When you have answered, stick to your promises above, it will save you from further degradation.  wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2011
Yawn!!!!!!Now I know why the ragged psychopath could not sleep last night. He is a product of some alcohol reeking beast who despoiled his mama many years ago. Sorry dude, it wasn't me. [size=14pt]I am no pervert like you who defiles the picture of the beautiful wife of Ikemba[/size].  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2011
1stCitizen:

Yawn!!!!!!Now I know why the ragged psychopath could not sleep last night. blah blah blah [size=14pt]I am no pervert like you who defiles the picture of the beautiful wife of Ikemba[/size].  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=15pt]You forgot to call your master:[/size] [size=18pt]C[/b]harismatic, [b]O[/b]utstanding, [b]R[/b]ighteous, [b]P[/b]owerful[/size] and[size=18pt][b] S[/b]trikingly [b]E[/b]legant. [/size]

[size=15pt]Good boy, You kept dreamt about me like a gay and described how your Baba was born as usual. However, you adhered to rule number 1, and answered question number 2 - [b]I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!

Now you have my permission to run down your dirty street with a loud speaker and shout 'I did it'!

[/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Bye, off to engage educated Nairalanders[/size]  grin grin grin grin grin

1stCitizen:

[size=15pt] 1. and 2. completed.

3. When you have answered, stick to your promises above, it will save you from further degradation.  wink

Now stick to rule number 3 and everything will be rosy!

You can direct all your anger about Ikemba's wife to imosatateblog at gmail dot com[/size]

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hahahahahahaha. He is now scared. hahahahahaha  grin grin grin grin. The in-bred tramp is trying to save himself. Why did you fail to put up the link when you first posted the picture?

Where did you refer to the link initially when you put it up rather than say she is ugly. I dare you to put up the picture of that gargoyle you call your mama and lets compare.

Did the blogger(if its not the same as you) pay you to help put it up in other forums like Nairaland? grin grin grin grin

I guess you thought it was fun when you put it up now you are trying hard to save your skin.

Listen we in NL are not as poorly educated as you and so are not fooled. 

[size=16pt]You are a worthless pervert for defiling the picture of the wife of Ikemba in NL[/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
1stCitizen:

Hahahahahahaha. He is now scared. hahahahahaha  grin grin grin grin. blah blah

1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Bye, off to engage educated Nairalanders[/size]  grin grin grin grin grin

1stCitizen:

[size=15pt]Its the dumb illiterate who likes to call people illiterate - makes no sense at all. Oh well, tasks 1. and 2. have been completed.

3. When you have answered, stick to your promises above, it will save you from further PAIN and degradation.  wink

Stick to rule number 3 and stop talking about your baba and Iya calling them SCUM, we all know your Iya and Baba are Filthy SCUM   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can direct all your anger about Ikemba's wife to imosatateblog at gmail dot com[/size]

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
nolongTing:

She looks OLD for a 42 year old woman

Corpse,
This is your original post, you c.u.m hungry pervert. Note- No link

Post the picture of the gargoyle you call mama let's see.

You will suffer more for doing this to the picture of a married mother. We do not care where you got it from. You should have left it there where only low-life trolls like you visit.

[size=16pt]YOU ARE A DEMENTED BOWL OF PISS FOR DEFILING THE PICTURE OF THE WIFE OF IKEMBA [/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Hahahahahahaha. He is now scared. hahahahahaha[/size]  grin grin grin grin. [/size]

[size=18pt]OMG! I am definitely SCARED, this is disturbing, your last 50 posts in the last MONTH have been to me and ONLY me!

YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH ME!

I am giving you a reason to live

[/size]

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
nolongTing:

THE NL USER, A CORPSE WHO GOES BY THE NAME nolongting IS A DEGENERATE PERVERT FOR DEFILING THE PICTURE OF THE WIFE OF IKEMBA.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2011
B Ojukwu

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
oju

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by onila(f): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2011
bfen

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by no1madman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Wrong!who fuckin cares anyway!d toto go sweet so!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
are we still claiming she's 100% black btw.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Istillfuckyou: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: She is not the most beautiful in 9ja. Donald duke's wife fine pass am. Neverless, this bianca is beautiful. No wonder ojukwu no wan die. grin
fool! ojukwu is dead, except his manhood
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vixen401(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
she is beautiful but she cant be the most beautiful woman in Nigeria. .I am guessing you live in a cave and u haven't come out to see more beautiful girls and women that are in the different states in Nigeria
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by santos876(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dgunnerz:
She fine pass Patience Jonathan?
ask am oooo.she no fit beat patience na.na winch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.