Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (42471 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
hmm, do we have hidden [or unacknowledged] dna in nigeria?

why is this so, though i can guess a few reasons.

is bianca unmixed the same way most of us were led to believe these two guys are also unmixed:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SqIepabPaCI/AAAAAAAAW9o/KtybV7SUNqM/s400/n1311444092_30052178_6352.jpg[/img]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
unmixed undecided

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
i guess his own is too obvious for "claim claim" else we'd have said he's 100% nigerian on both sides:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qhZJ3HA7sdU/TlyKO6JEkUI/AAAAAAAAGq8/Hmn2OXQMt8U/s320/Osaze1+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2011
and even I was misled with:

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2011
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by pslm23(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
Bianca is gorgeous.  grin Even as she gets older, she's still very beautiful. She has this Arabian exotic kindda look, like Kim Kardashian, shocked whom by the way  I think is very beautiful on the outside but nasty on the inside!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2011
bianca is very beautiful, i agree.

i just wonder what exactly is going on.

i guess its not important.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
i guess this is what's known as the more you look the less you see.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2011

She looks OLD for a 42 year old woman
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Ndipe(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
baby-boy:

One of the biggest fraud of the 80's Bianca Onoh winning Miss World Inter-continental - Thanks to Ben Bruce!!!!

You remember that one? What about her victory few months earlier as the Most beautiful girl in Nigeria 1988 while the audience were pulling for Regina Askia, who emerged the first runner up?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by romeo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
Bianca is not mixed!! Her mom is from Eke community in Enugu state, and Her dad is from Enugu-Ngwo community in Enugu state. Eke and Ngwo are Neighbours. Her mom is fair in complexion and his elder brother Gabriel is equally fair complexioned and one of his dead brothers CC Jr. was a very handsome guy too, She looks so igbo to me, don't know where all this mixed mixed thing are coming from.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by mrewe: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
She is beautiful
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
Bianca is not mixed!! Her mom is from Eke community in Enugu state, and Her dad is from Enugu-Ngwo community in Enugu state. Eke and Ngwo are Neighbours. Her mom is fair in complexion and his elder brother Gabriel is equally fair complexioned and one of his dead brothers CC Jr. was a very handsome guy too, She looks so igbo to me, don't know where all this mixed mixed thing are coming from.

just wondering what's going on in nigeria, that's all.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Peter_Obi_Ikemba_Bianca_794198010.png&size=article_medium[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_ugxe3Y71MsY/STGSkCZ5UTI/AAAAAAAACIA/CPD8nZMkWkU/s400/BiancaOJU1.jpg[/img]

all the optical illusions and stuff.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by tpia5: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^very beautiful pictures btw, but in that third one [the best in that set], i'm sure her wardrobe was designed by a yoruba lady.

the colors, gele and accessories all suggest that fact.

anyone who wants to bite me for saying this, go ahead.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by fyomer: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2011
I love Bianca for one thing.LOVE:she has really shown us what a true love is all about,you hardly see her posing for the press as most famous beauty would do,cause i guess no older husband would like that,she kept a low profile. Irrespective of age difference, it seems she enjoyed her marriage,theres no assurance that a younger man would have done better.Unlike our big women, with half breast bulging out, graces magazine pages especially during OBJ's tenure .
@OP YES SHE IS BEAUTIFUL,BESIDE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN DURING HER TIME.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by mulumele(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2011
When did her father agree for her to marry Ikemba? My last check revealed that her father never approved the marriage.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by fyomer: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
tpia@ (m)aussie« #73 on: Today at 09:17:52 PM »:

i guess this is what's known as the more you look the less you see.

Oh somebody help tpia@ dig out some fact
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by PhysicsQED(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2011
@ tpia, how is Modupe Ozolua biracial?

She does not have Irish ancestry as claimed by some website. That's Ibinabo Fiberesima.

I don't see what's biracial looking about her or her features.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by fyomer: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2011
mulumele« #81 on: Today at 10:42:42 PM »:

When did her father agree for her to marry Ikemba? My last check revealed that her father never approved the marriage.

Her father did not approve the marriage until after some years,that was when he gave her out traditionally,she had her traditional marriage at Ngwo Enugu state,before  her fathers death,so she is legally married with parents approval.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by mikron(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2011
fine she is beautiful but definitely not the most beautiful woman in 9ja. Far from it. Go to the north and c real beautiful damsels then you guys ll agree with me.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2011
Am just me:
guys we need to realise that who a guy calls beautiful is not the same with who a lady would call beautiful, we would hardly arrive on the same page, lol

Gbam lol.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by itiswell1(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2011
mikron:

fine she is beautiful but definitely not the most beautiful woman in 9ja. Far from it. Go to the north and c real beautiful damsels then you guys ll agree with me.

Infact, come to my village, u will see beauty
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vicenzo(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2011
mikron:

Bla bla rubbish, post pics lets compare and contrast.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vicenzo(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2011
romeo:

thanks,u beat me to it.people like bianca and her types are very common in igboland,nobody in igboland wil even think she is biracial,i ve an elder sister that looks biracial too.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by fyomer: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2011
Even me, i look biracial,inherited from mom
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by forkadict(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ Vicenzo and Zibe.

Reggina Askia is more beautiful than Bianca
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vicenzo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
fork adict:

@ Vicenzo and Zibe.Reggina Askia is more beautiful than Bianca

Regina is beautiful too,but certainly not in the class of bianca,my opinion anyway.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by vicenzo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
fyomer:

Even me, i look biracial,inherited from mom

Yeah,the biracial stuff,always have something to do with being light skined,i bet if bianca were dark skinned,this biracial stuff would not even come up,we would be talking about a black queen,on my pale days,people say the same thing of me.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nayah(f): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
I don't understand why some people always talk about roots ( mixed or light skin and so on)let's just appreciate our sister who's very beautiful
Some people let the others insult us by making always statements about skin, reasons why people feel Black or West Africans ( talking about others Africans) have inferiority complex

We should celebrate our "Africanity"without this colour topic who divide people
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by anonymous6(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
She is beautiful but not the most beautiful woman in Nigeria to me, How about the people who say Genevieve Nnaji is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria?, only God knows who is the most beautiful woman; unless Nigerians can round up every Nigerian woman of every tribe and critique their beauty from a range of 1 to 10 and compare to Bianca and see who wins there is no way because I have see some Hausa women, Yoruba women, igbo women more beautiful. People can make the list who is the most beautiful by opinion on Nollywood actresses, african models and etc since there is a small selection but in the end of the day it's still opinion though but out of  the whole naija female population from 150 million and bianca is the number one most beautiful, Sorry don't believe it.

@PhysicsQED
You are right Modupe Ozolua is not mixed or biracial; I read a interview with her on Ovation magazine years ago(can't find the article online though) and they asked her if she was half-caste/mixed and she said NO but she is just light skinned, both her parents are Nigerian. There is a rumor though that one of her grandparents is white, this thread discussed it: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-252002.0.html

but there is no proof about this though. I must add though that despite that there are african women that are pure black and have her features so this nonsense needs to stop with questioning people's race or ethnicity because of their looks. I have noticed anytime a woman, especially Black is beautiful, particularily light skinned people start to ask is she full black, as if blacks are not capable of being beautiful. cameron Diaz and Jessica Alba for example are not pure white their fathers are non-white men and they are considered beautiful white women, so this needs to stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.