Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (42473 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by iiiyyyk(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
sentiments apart i think so far Bianca is the most beautiful Nigerian girl.

Nigeria is blessed with a lot of beautiful gills no doubt. but i think she is really really outstanding.

If u meet her in person you will agree with me she outstandingly beautiful.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Ybutterfly: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^^^^@Anonymous6 I agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^ When Ms. AngolA wOn Ms. Universe.^^^^^^^^^^^^ ThEre was a dEbate On thIs africAn AMericaN foRum on whEther she is pure black becAusE only miXed black females to sOme of them(especially the non-blacks on the forum) can win bEauty competitions. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SoMe claimed sHe was latinA(until it was proven she wasn't), soMe saId she wAs mixed.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ then when peOple uSed agbani darego aS a examPle that a unMixeD black girl can win a beAuty compEtition some trOlls claimed sHe was mixEd too(when it is false),^^^^^^^^^^^^ it sO sAd: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TD404H86SOL74NKJH    http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TU5F8E9STH8NH9BCN     http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TDQDVO2JOJ8MCJ73C
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by MMM2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
no
my GF is d one
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nayah(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^ I don't really think she's the most beautiful as Nigeria is a big country with unknown pretty ladies and as for me I really like Munachi Abii
Ybutterfly, I think we should avoid this debate colour which leads nowhere, if someone is African, born or having origins form there then there's no reason to debate on it

It's time for us to move on from this mind prison about skin, color, mixed or biracial, we're stil the only people which are "roots" issues, we are diverse and we should promote this instead of debating uselessly on it, we don't have to justify ouselves
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by MMM2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
no
my GF is d one
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Galaxy7: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
Bianca is indeed an epitome of beauty but she is not the most beautiful in Nigeria especially in Igbo land
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Ybutterfly: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^^@Nayah, It's trUe the isSue suppOse to be avOided by everybOdy but when nobOdy questions that bEauty of a white women, Latina, and etc if they are pUre or nOt but does it with blAck women then it's a prOblem.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So I disAgree becAuse the mEssagE I am gettIng is^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that there mUst be something in Bianca, Modupe, Leila lopes(Ms. Angola-Ms. Universe) and etc for thEm to be pretty but nobOdy Ask that of Christina Aquilera who hAs a HisPanic FatHer,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ nObOdy ask that of Keanu reeves who has Asian in him they just call him^^^^^^^^^^^ a whIte man, nObOdy ask thAt of NorAh Jones they just group her with white women when her father is pure indiAn BUT oNce it's a black ^^^^^^peRson their beAuty iS in quEstion or is assumed frOm another race(eSpecially whEn light skinned).^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So I diSagree tHe isSue shOuld be discUssed iN a pOsitive wAy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^or thIs isSue wIll keEp poPPing up.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nayah(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
ybutterfly, justifying our colour is not relevant my dear, as for Christina Aguilera and so on their names (Hispanic) explain everything already, as for us I think first we have to accept, I got your apporach but you and I know that a lot of brothers are frustrated about this ( even they won't confess it) because some people tend to think and impose that light skin it's better! By avoidind this subject and recongizing that Africa is diverse and that we could be dark and very stunning or light and smashing ourselves we will present a better confidence image of Black people
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Fokativ: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
No, Bianca is Ojukwu's wife. Period.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2011
nolongTing:

She looks OLD for a 42 year old woman

Why deface her photograph?
Seun should create a section for kids and another one for kids without brains like you.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by lauragab: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2011
she cnt be d most beautiful women in nigeria cos we av lot of beautiful women wit astonshing beauty dat make u lose ur way and leave u in a state of confusion.bianca is not on the list.she is just there wit her beauty.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2011
1stCitizen:

Why deface her photograph?

Direct your silly question to your relatives at IMO STATE BLOG  http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/09/revealed-the-abomination-that-led-to-the-removal-of-bianca-ojokwu/

1stCitizen:

Seun should create a section for kids and another one for kids without brains like you.

Grammar lesson time! You should have wrote:

Seun should create a section for kids without brains.

This makes no sense at all, due to the fact that a person without a BRAIN is DEAD; you are a pathetic, flimsy dullard.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
nolongTing:

Direct your silly question to your relatives at IMO STATE BLOG  http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/09/revealed-the-abomination-that-led-to-the-removal-of-bianca-ojokwu/

Grammar lesson time! You should have wrote:

This makes no sense at all, due to the fact that a person without a BRAIN is DEAD; you are a pathetic, flimsy dullard.

Corpse (Your new name),

Grammar time!? R.E.T.A.R.D! It shows you cannot read. Let me read for you. It means two sections should be created. One for kids and a special one brainless ones like you.

You are so childish. Defacing a married woman's face in a forum for matured minds. Anyway, when NAFDAC approves the new Hausa herb for treating stupidity, We'll put up a call for donations to buy your prescription. C.R.E.T.I.N
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
1stCitizen:

It means two sections should be created. Blah blah,

Is this the thanks I get for educating you? You ungrateful filth bag.

1stCitizen:

You are so childish. Defacing a married woman's face in a forum for matured minds. Anyway blah blah blah ,

Predictable response from pure scum; stop accusing me of a crime committed by your relatives.  Click the link then go and look for a job.

IMO STATE BLOG  http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/09/revealed-the-abomination-that-led-to-the-removal-of-bianca-ojokwu/

Is that so difficult for you little dummy? Lets see if you can respond without calling your Iya and Baba a f.ool, c.re.ti.n or m.o.ron. you worthless Tranny.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by oladosusak(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
An opportunity you’ve been waiting for to be a landlord is here. At Silver Spring peninsular, a serviced estate located off Agric bus stop, Ikorodu, You can buy a piece of land for as low as N250, 000 or N450, 000 or N850, 000. You can pay in bits after the down payment as low as N10, 000 and pay the balance over 24 months. Most interestingly, if you could pay just 50% for any of the options; you have your piece of land allocated to you. What a UNIQUE offer!
For further details, visit our website: www.silverspringpeninsula.com or you can call: John on 08137777641.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by oladosusak(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
An opportunity you’ve been waiting for to be a landlord is here. At Silver Spring peninsular, a serviced estate located off Agric bus stop, Ikorodu, You can buy a piece of land for as low as N250, 000 or N450, 000 or N850, 000. You can pay in bits after the down payment as low as N10, 000 and pay the balance over 24 months. Most interestingly, if you could pay just 50% for any of the options; you have your piece of land allocated to you. What a UNIQUE offer!
For further details, visit our website: www.silverspringpeninsula.com or you can call: John on 08137777641.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
nolongTing:

Is this the thanks I get for educating you? You ungrateful filth bag.

Predictable response from pure scum; stop accusing me of a crime committed by your relatives.  Click the link then go and look for a job.

IMO STATE BLOG  http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/09/revealed-the-abomination-that-led-to-the-removal-of-bianca-ojokwu/

Is that so difficult for you little dummy? Lets see if you can respond without calling your Iya and Baba a f.ool, c.re.ti.n or m.o.ron. you worthless Tranny.

He whines "it's not me who dunnit"

Corpse, the herb would be available for use soon. Do not worry.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
1stCitizen:

The herb would be available for use soon. Do not worry.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh! He has learnt how to click a link IMO STATE BLOG  http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/09/revealed-the-abomination-that-led-to-the-removal-of-bianca-ojokwu/  – congratulations!  grin grin

Before you kept shouting “deface this”, “deface that”, like a petty little b.it.ch lol!

Thats a good little boy, you have also learnt how to stop calling your baba a f.ool, c.re.ti.n or m.o.ron. Unfortunately, you still sound like a worthless Tranny. 

Now make sure you stop writing like a Tranny in your response and you would have learnt something for once in your sad, uneventful life.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by oladosusak(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
nolongTing:

Oh! He has learnt how to click a link IMO STATE BLOG  http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/09/revealed-the-abomination-that-led-to-the-removal-of-bianca-ojokwu/  – congratulations!  grin grin

Before you kept shouting “deface this”, “deface that”, like a petty little b.it.ch lol!

Thats a good little boy, you have also learnt how to stop calling your baba a f.ool, c.re.ti.n or m.o.ron. Unfortunately, you still sound like a worthless Tranny. 

Now make sure you stop writing like a Tranny in your response and you would have learnt something for once in your sad, uneventful life.

Oh dear, the I.D.I.O.T corpse seems hurt. Better get them to approve the herbs to cure him quickly.Nice try to get me to click on that link. Not as daft as you though. Simpleton grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
1stCitizen:

Oh dear, the I.D.I.O.T corpse seems hurt. Better get them to approve the herbs to cure him quickly.

whoopsy daisy, you have resorted to calling your baba names again.  Just when you had a chance to reform, you blew it – “I guess one cannot teach an old dog new tricks”, your lack of eloquence has betrayed you again – what a pitiful sod.

1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Nice try to get me to click on that link. [/size]Not as daft as you though. Simpleton

How dumb are you? All this toing and froing because you cannot click a link and admit you was wrong? lol! Links don't bite you know, html links simply render information when you click them – what the heck! I'll leave you to rejoice in shameless ignorance.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
nolongTing:

whoopsy daisy, you have resorted to calling your baba names again.  Just when you had a chance to reform, you blew it – “I guess one cannot teach an old dog new tricks”, your lack of eloquence has betrayed you again – what a pitiful sod.

How dumb are you? All this toing and froing because you cannot click a link and admit you was wrong? lol! Links don't bite you know, html links simply render information when you click them – what the heck! I'll leave you to rejoice in shameless ignorance.

Corpse, did you just use the phrase "whoopsy daisy" Well back to educating you again I guess. That phrase is used in a different context such as when one makes a mistake and has no place in the flawed sentence you struggled to put together. grin grin grin

I am now convinced you are ashamed for uploading that picture going by the effort expended in referring to that link over and over. Hope you have learnt your lesson.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
nolongTing:
Direct your silly question to your relatives at IMO STATE BLOG  http://imostate.blog.com/2011/07/09/revealed-the-abomination-that-led-to-the-removal-of-bianca-ojokwu/

Grammar lesson time! You should have [size=15pt]wrote[/size]:

This makes no sense at all, due to the fact that a person without a BRAIN is DEAD; you are a pathetic, flimsy dullard.

I hate to step into another person's matter but your own grammar is incorrect as well. What you meant to say is, "You should have written". Now the grammar lesson has concluded smiley
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
she is pretty woman!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
ogugua88:

I hate to step into another person's matter but your own grammar is incorrect as well. What you meant to say is, "You should have written". Now the grammar lesson has concluded smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
ogugua88:

I hate to step into another person's matter an argument but your own grammar is incorrect as well too.

There is nothing more tragic than a nosy im.be.cile  grin

ogugua88:

What you meant to say should have said is was, "You should have written".

Out of forty words all you could say was “written” instead of “wrote” which is incorrect, both terms are in the 'past tense' and interchangeable. 

Look, I obviously hurt your feelings with my responses to the Worst Citizen – get over it or slap your big forehead with a dead wet fish.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
1stCitizen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good boy, you have learnt to shut up  grin grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
nolongTing:

Good boy, you have learnt to shut up  grin grin grin grin

Corpse, what is there to say when another of your superiors just took you to the cleaners. grin grin grin

Hope you did not say "whoopsy daisy" when you got "licked" grin grin grin

Next time learn to respect women especially the married ones. Oh! I forgot to laugh at your phrase
get over it or slap your big forehead with a dead wet fish.
ha ha ha
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Corpse[/size], the herb would be available for use soon. Do not worry.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Corpse[/size], did you just use the phrase "whoopsy daisy" blah blah,

1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Corpse[/size], the herb would be available for use soon. Do not worry.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

1stCitizen:

[size=18pt]Corpse[/size], what is there to say when another of your superiors just took you to the cleaners.  blah blah,

You keep calling me "CORPSE", because you know I am [size=18pt][b]C[/b]harismatic, [b]O[/b]utstanding, [b]R[/b]ighteous, [b]P[/b]owerful[/size] and[size=18pt][b] S[/b]trikingly [b]E[/b]legant. [/size]

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2011
nolongTing:

You keep calling me "CORPSE", because you know I am [size=18pt]C[/b]harismatic, [b]O[/b]utstanding, [b]R[/b]ighteous, [b]P[/b]owerful[/size] and[size=18pt][b] S[/b]trikingly [b]E[/b]legant. [/size]

cheesy The c.u.m guzzling zombie dances to his funeral. Oh [b]Corpse
the demented jerk, why did you not notice that it means,

[size=14pt][b]C[/b]lueless,[/size][size=14pt] [b]O[/b]rdinary,[/size][size=14pt][b]R[/b]etarded,[/size][size=14pt][b]P[/b]ernicious[/size] and  [size=14pt][b]S[/b]eriously[/size] [size=14pt][b]E[/b]gregious[/size]   grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by nolongTing: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
1stCitizen:

[size=18pt] cheesy The c.u.m guzzling zombie[/size]

Yuck! @1stCitizen is G.A.Y!  grin grin grin grin

Look there is no need to tell us that your Iya and Baba are C[/b]lueless, [b]O[/b]rdinary, [b]R[/b]etarded, [b]P[/b]ernicious and  [b]S[/b]eriously[b] E[/b]gregious , its obvious from your behaviour.  But let me tell you what you are doing, it's called "Mirroring". Lesson Time! grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Mirroring is the behaviour in which one person [b]copies
another person usually while in social interaction with them.[/size]

You are copying your MASTER and your attempt was ridiculous!  grin grin grin grin grin grin, now lets see if you can respond without insults like calling your baba a m.o.r.on, f.o.o.l, re.tar.d, i.d.i.o.t or copy my style - try to THINK and be original with your response little boy.

You keep calling me "CORPSE", because you know I am [size=18pt]C[/b]harismatic, [b]O[/b]utstanding, [b]R[/b]ighteous, [b]P[/b]owerful[/size] and[size=18pt][b] S[/b]trikingly [b]E[/b]legant. [/size]

[size=18pt][b] I KNOW YOU WORSHIP ME BUT STOP COPYING ME!
[/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
nolongTing:

Yuck! @1stCitizen is G.A.Y!  grin grin grin grin

Look there is no need to tell us that your Iya and Baba are C[/b]lueless, [b]O[/b]rdinary, [b]R[/b]etarded, [b]P[/b]ernicious and  [b]S[/b]eriously[b] E[/b]gregious , its obvious from your behaviour.  But let me tell you what you are doing, it's called "Mirroring".  Lesson Time!  grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Mirroring is the behaviour in which one person [b]copies
another person usually while in social interaction with them.[/size]

You are copying your MASTER and your attempt was ridiculous!  grin grin grin grin grin grin, now lets see if you can respond without insults like calling your baba a m.o.r.on, f.o.o.l, re.tar.d, i.d.i.o.t or copy my style - try to THINK and be original with your response little boy.

[size=18pt][b] I KNOW YOU WORSHIP ME BUT STOP COPYING ME!
[/size]

Copy who? a corpse? First time he ever saw the words egregious and pernicious. You have met your superior, you sheep defiling vermin.

I took pity on the toilet-bowl licking butt head and used simple insults he struggles to understand, but the depraved inbred-troll says he has an appetite for bigger insults? Good ! Your superior is here to deliver them to you, shard-born dimwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars / Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.