Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs (36540 Views)

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Rikidony(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations you perform well and deserve your re-election, but we deserve a free and fair election, this election wasn't it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Segzy19: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to SanwoEko...

The only positive thing with LP is that they made SanwoOlu sweat a bit. They agitated him. He knows that this victory came at a cost.

This will make him seat up and do better...

That Rhodes boy can now go into political oblivion for life.... Maybe he can go to his mother's state to contest sha if they will welcome him....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Mercy2006(f): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
scholes0:

And yet, the total number of voters is higher than the presidential figures
Personally, I would like to know how Gbadebo lost his polling unit because there was no voters suppression and intimidation there.
Neither was ballot snatching.
Does it mean he is not as popular among his people as people were making him out to be?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Asour: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
nepapole:
To me, sanwo Olu didn't have an opponent in Gbadebo and Jandor. I see no reason why he shudnt be re elected.

Whoever had voted Gbadebo use sentiment vote am ni.

So what did they (ApC) use to vote Ambode out?
Rational thought?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ufotunang: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mylove55:
I knew from the beginning that Lp can't get up to 25%
..why can't APC win election free and fair?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by abuhusna1: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanwolu is too down to earth and hard working gentle man. Ride on sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Epistasis(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

i pity you....its a shame that 80% of yorubas see thier chains as diamond necklace, gold anklets and silver wrist watch ......spits

Na your chains? why e come be your neck dey pain... yeye!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by wolebest: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Domipraiz:
I have no problem with Sanwo Olu cos he's not doing bad in the state so he deserves second chance.
Mine major concern is that of presidential election.
Tinubu must returned the stolen mandate.

Go and steal back your mandate from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by scholes0(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercy2006:
Personally, I would like to know how Gbadebo lost his polling unit because there was no voters suppression and intimidation there.
Neither was ballot snatching.
Does it mean he is not as popular among his people as people were making him out to be?

He wasn't/isn't.

He wanted to ride a peter obi lagos victory wave (which by th way was less than 10 thousand votes ), but his political enemies found his weak spot. He also went on a Lagos nativist campaign and ostracized Yorubas whose immediate origins were not from Lagos Island.... and his popularity took an unrecoverable dip. He was pretty much done for.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
nepapole:
To me, sanwo Olu didn't have an opponent in Gbadebo and Jandor. I see no reason why he shudnt be re elected.

Whoever had voted Gbadebo use sentiment vote am ni.
....if the election was free and fair Gbadebo would had won the election
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Epistasis(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
When did MC Oluomo and his thugs become the voice of yorubas?

We love it that way....did we complain to you?.
Radarada!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Pityoobi: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eeelupppi ti lule pi hehehehehehehehe
Awon Werey, won duro je tan…

Those Ellupppi people wey wan join Simon Ekpa, should start immediately oooo dem don dey beg am for forgiveness .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Tee2027: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good.

Good bye Labour shit we buried you in Lagos and in entire SW. God punish LP.

SE next.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by 7upnigeria: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Politicalziggy:

In thesame election people weren't allowed to vote? Are you people serious. Hummmm. God forbid

Only pigs were not allowed to vote IN LAGOS, people voted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ufotunang: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
toyzeal:
Sanwo Eko my g...we are d yorubas.
..why can't APC win election free and fair
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Domipraiz:
I have no problem with Sanwo Olu cos he's not doing bad in the state so he deserves second chance.
Mine major concern is that of presidential election.
Tinubu must returned the stolen mandate.

Go and collect it from him na

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Newborn27:
Finally!!!

Congratulations Sanwo-Olu!!!
..and why can't APC win election free and fair
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by timilehin007(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Go to court. Or relocate to another state.....there are 36 states in Nigeria

I wonder why dey no break your neck yesterday for poling booth...

For nkem life e no go ever boast openly again against Yoruba for my area...5 years to this time I no sure say he go fit recover him loses again ... respect your host you say no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by obua: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
cool
Lagos has been building a 13 km train line since 2010, and it's still not complete
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ufotunang: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
As expected. Sanwo olu has worked and deserves and second term regardless. Congratulations!!
.. and why can't APC win election free and fair
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Akanbimi: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
And you assume the Yorubas that even Voted was a considerable %? You know nothing

Kcdojoto:
Many people did not come out to vote, especially non yorubas.
Congratulations to him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Mercy2006(f): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
scholes0:

He wasn't/isn't.

He wanted to ride a peter obi lagos victory wave (which by th way was less than 10 thousand votes ), but his political enemies found his weak spot and his popularity took an unrecoverable dip.
Hmmm, that's deep

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ShadowCracker(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Well said. He didn’t need the extra thuggery and disenfranchisement that would make anyone poke holes in his win.
Keep playing devil's advocate you hear.

Thank God you are Igbo cheesy cheesy, when this ethnic profiling against your tribe gets bigger than what it is, nobody will give a fuccckkk that you support Sanwo Olu, no matter how long your tribe spends in Yorubaland they are always easy to identify.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Menclothing: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations sir

I learnt a lesson internet never forget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by almarthins(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
ademasta:
Oshey! Omo oloore...

Wa gbayi!

Congratulations our amiable governor!

Ellu Pee... Top to Bottomless Pit!

APC is not strong as it once was. Those in APC should advice the people in power that LP has tested the waters. They should not be under estimated.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by timilehin007(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
obua:
Lagos has been building a 13 km train line since 2010, and it's still not complete

How e take concern you....which one them dey build for your imo or Anambra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Phemzeal(f): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Now we can rest! grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ademasta(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
almarthins:

APC is not strong as it once was. Those in APC should advice the people in power that LP has tested the waters. They should not be under estimated.
You are absolutely correct
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by infogeneral: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congrats Sanwolu! Peter Obi we know, who is GRV? If he could not win his polling unit, it shows he has not made any impacts in his neighborhood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by diamond68: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ellupee Top To Bottom Was A Self Curse. May GOD Not Take Us From Top To Bottom
that top to bottom slogan was a curse. you cursed yourself. the power of the tongue is strong. who prays that they should go from top to bottom ? thats why you are at the bottom now. you have lule

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by timilehin007(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
almarthins:

Party that will die naturally In few months time....the few of them in house of reps and the Senate will easily decamp because practically dey will just make up the numbers...they have no say in the house ...LP should first drink the tested water in the east first
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Omoawoke: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
At last, we can have peace on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.