Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs (36539 Views)

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DMerciful(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Through thuggery and inec manipulation!
Elliotwaveforec:
Nice one! The real owners of Lagos have spoken.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Funflipper: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
ElSudani:
Sanwo was working hard and effectively for Lagosians. I wasn't really surprised about the IPOB, I was more surprised that some Yorubas of jealousy or hatred would work against him.

The likes of pa adebanjo and bode george.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by mywells: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yoruba people don't have the mind to do business like the ndigbo in other people's land ,just thuggery and nuisances is their birth right .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by fabolouz1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eko ni baje o

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Brushstrokes20: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Spot on! cool... Dude's a performing gentleman!
# Victory well deserved
# champagne popping
# henessy downing
# point and kill parole
# gbogbo aiye
#odola kile tomo
# lagos IS NOT A NO MAN'S LAND!

Eyin bawo, eniduroooooooooooooo! grin
Infact, e ma DO KABA KABA!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by yemzone(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
OfficialP:
obedients voted for Obi, not Lp.

Obedients voted for sanwo olu, not lp.

obedients are not Yoruba, igbo, hausa, Christian or Muslim, they are people who want a better Nigeria.

stop adding ethnic or tribal coloration to the obedient movement
You're right. That's also my definition of Obidient. Congratulations to Sanwo Olu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Tzar(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kcdojoto:
Many people did not come out to vote, especially non yorubas.
Congratulations to him

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Bashirkareem31: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Will shinedu still go ahead to burn down Lagos or join pandora obituary inside inec server in search of his "stolen mandate"?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by pacificom: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Caseless:
Sanwo-olu should naturally win. He's a gentleman and has performed creditably well.
I didn't like the man on sight when he was introduced as the flag bearer of APC in the first term , but Gov Babajide SanwoOlu is a humble, intelligent and hardworking politician. I pray that his second term will facilitate huge development of Lagos state. Long life and Congratulations to Mr. Governor.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Tzar(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Broad daylight rigging, suppression of voters, disenfranchisement of Non-Yoruba voters, disenfranchisement of LP voters that are Yorubas, INEC deliberately arriving polling units of LP strongholds late. This is crazy.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Tzar(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

i pity you....its a shame that 80% of yorubas see thier chains as diamond necklace, gold anklets and silver wrist watch ......spits

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by almarthins(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

I wonder why dey no break your neck yesterday for poling booth...

For nkem life e no go ever boast openly again against Yoruba for my area...5 years to this time I no sure say he go fit recover him loses again ... respect your host you say no

Which one be host ? Abi dem no dey pay rent or them no pay omonile money and baale .

Tribal card as usual. The last election I saw many yorubas voting LP.

Let's drive out all the Igbos and other tribes from Lagos and let's watch what will become of it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Zion243(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eko ti dide!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Bashirkareem31: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
ademasta:
Oshey! Omo oloore...

Wa gbayi!

Congratulations our amiable governor!

Ellu Pee... Top to Bottomless Pit!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Keep playing devil's advocate you hear.

Thank God you are Igbo cheesy cheesy, when this ethnic profiling against your tribe gets bigger than what it is, nobody will give a fuccckkk that you support Sanwo Olu, no matter how long your tribe spends in Yorubaland they are always easy to identify.

And what is the worst that would happen? I will return to my state or the SE. I have lived there for years and I didn’t die. I even had better quality of life than in Lagos. As long as no one is out to take my life, best believe I don’t give 2fcks about Tinubu and his Lagos. Look for another person to tell this trash.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by IGBOSON1: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
nepapole:
To me, sanwo Olu didn't have an opponent in Gbadebo and Jandor. I see no reason why he shudnt be re elected.

Whoever had voted Gbadebo use sentiment vote am ni.

You've got to be either kidding or eminently daft!

So all the illegalities, machinations and outright intimidation and murder that went on yesterday all over Lagos was lost on you? 'He didn't have a opponent', yet you bigoted lot went to these lengths just to 'win' your pyrrhic victory! Your country is the way it is today primarily because of the daft choices bigots like you have been making! But i suppose you don't care so long as your gods Tinubu and Sanwo 'win' elections by hook or crook and teach the 'pesky okoros' a lesson!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by heysquare(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eluuupeeee turn Eluuule! Fucking stubborn flies that usually die with corpse

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by sta1: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Caseless:
Sanwo-olu should naturally win. He's a gentleman and has performed creditably well.

He's a 'gentleman' who specifically created a role for and payrolls thug king pin, MC Oluomo who is more than happy to do his dirty work.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by BreconHills(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
DaniellaDokubo:

But keep their businesses and taxes here bah...mhumhu

They can take their businesses with them. Nature abhors a vacuum. New businesses will take their place.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dey play
Domipraiz:
I have no problem with Sanwo Olu cos he's not doing bad in the state so he deserves second chance.
Mine major concern is that of presidential election.
Tinubu must returned the stolen mandate.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
It is sad to see that Lagos voted for tribe above performance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by nepapole(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
IGBOSON1:

You've got to be either kidding or eminently daft!

So all the illegalities, machinations and outright intimidation and murder that went on yesterday all over Lagos was lost on you? 'He didn't have a opponent', yet you bigoted lot went to these lengths just to 'win' your pyrrhic victory! Your country is the way it is today primarily because of the daft choices bigots like you have been making! But i suppose you don't care so long as your gods Tinubu and Sanwo 'win' elections by hook or crook and teach the 'pesky okoros' a lesson!

You are a fool...

Did you not read that it's my opinion.

And what makes you think I support APC.

That's the problem you Obidients have... No one is allowed to express his own views.

Silly folk!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by almarthins(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tzar:

I dey laugh when you people are making look like a tribal party.

Its a matter of time.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by CasNova(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations in advance to Sanwo-Olu.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by azikiweironsi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
tolue42:
When they say ELLUU P top to bottom this is what they meant to say

grin grin grin this is savage. I can't stop but laughing.
Top to bottom, they thumbprinted all the available space. grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thank God for My Governor. We can all rest now. Obidients are dead forever.
Relocation for the Obidients henceforth.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Thedon22: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought LP said they won with 900k plus votes during the Presidential election? Where are the almost 1m votes today? At least APC votes remain consistent. At least iRev worked today, so no excuse for them. Obi is just wasting his time in the court.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by casualobserver: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obedence, Obi supporters, obigo Obiomugo and all their variants gbogbo won ti Lule. No presidency no Lagos. jagaban is your Godfather!!!

All the religious and ethnic based campaigns ti lule!!!! Even Osinbajo that ran way to Ikenne could not deliver his PU or local govt.

Obi should contest with Ekpa if he want to become president of Biafra but Nigeria is not available till 2039. As for Lagos if you want to be governor move back to SE and be Ibo governor in Ibo land.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by almarthins(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

Party that will die naturally In few months time....the few of them in house of reps and the Senate will easily decamp because practically dey will just make up the numbers...they have no say in the house ...LP should first drink the tested water in the east first

You seem to have no history of how APC came to being. Where was AC in 2011?

Most of the APC states are falling one by one.
LP is now a third force in the house. If LP leadership will make some compromises pdp will be gone. And APC will be struggling for air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable / What Does Asiwaju Mean?