Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs (36516 Views)

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ezechi242: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
iamjavadem:
Look at his disgusting and smelling spit. Shio.

After hausa na Yoruba suffer pass for this country ...if you like refuse to get sense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by obua: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

How e take concern you....which one them dey build for your imo or Anambra
I pay tax in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Jolene201(f): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omoawoke:

Wetin I do
Lol..I just found ur comment funny somehow..
Cos that's just what I was thinking too.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Broad daylight rigging, suppression of voters, disenfranchisement of Non-Yoruba voters, disenfranchisement of LP voters that are Yorubas, INEC deliberately arriving polling units of LP strongholds late. This is crazy.

The tears are coming gradually...let it go...son...let it go...

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

i pity you....its a shame that 80% of yorubas see thier chains as diamond necklace, gold anklets and silver wrist watch ......spits

We're not forced to sit at home on Mondays....we don't kick our parents first thing in the mornings...our governors don't do kerosene sharing development...we're not running in our millions to invade iboland...

Fix yourself omo okoro before you fix others....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Skeduw20(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Epistasis:
Nasooo!!!!.
The Yorubas have spoken and it is so loud and well heard. Eko akete!!!

I am yet to see the armies of governors they are raising for Peteru Obi.

Hope iyabo ojo is aware of this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by crafteck(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mylove55:
I knew from the beginning that Lp can't get up to 25%

Who would have won without illegality?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by olumide4christ: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mercy2006:
Personally, I would like to know how Gbadebo lost his polling unit because there was no voters suppression and intimidation there.
Neither was ballot snatching.
Does it mean he is not as popular among his people as people were making him out to be?

One thing you should know is that LP candidates are not fantastic...it is Obidients who repackage them as saints who fell down from heaven to come and save Nigeria, Lagos and other states.

And they are very good at the repackaging exercise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ezechi242: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

We're not forced to sit at home on Mondays....we don't kick our parents first thing in the mornings...our governors do do kerosene sharing development...we're not running in our millions to invade iboland...

Fix yourself omo okoro before you fix others....

But you are still amongst the tribes that suffered most without food or good water in the last 8 years ode ....I'm still wondering if the people killing their parents for rituals in Ogun, oyo, os un,ekiti and Lagos are Igbo people ....slowpoke
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DesignMaestro(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Will shinedu still go ahead to burn down Lagos or join pandora obituary inside inec server in search of his "stolen mandate manhood"?
😎😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
obua:
Lagos has been building a 13 km train line since 2010, and it's still not complete

which one anambra get?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by timilehin007(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
obua:
I pay tax in Lagos
. You re a tenant u have no right to tell your landlord what to do..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:
But you are still amongst the tribes that suffered most without food or good water in the last 8 years ode ....I'm still wondering if the people killing their parents for rituals in Ogun, oyo, os un,ekiti and Lagos are Igbo people ....slowpoke

Its okay...don't cry too hard okoro...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:
And what is the worst that would happen? I will return to my state or the SE. I have lived there for years and I didn’t die. I even had better quality of life than in Lagos. As long as no one is out to take my life, best believe I don’t give 2fcks about Tinubu and his Lagos. Look for another person to tell this trash.

That's the spirit omo okoro. Be proud of your iboland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
IGBOSON1:

You've got to be either kidding or eminently daft!

So all the illegalities, machinations and outright intimidation and murder that went on yesterday all over Lagos was lost on you? 'He didn't have a opponent', yet you bigoted lot went to these lengths just to 'win' your pyrrhic victory! Your country is the way it is today primarily because of the daft choices bigots like you have been making! But i suppose you don't care so long as your gods Tinubu and Sanwo 'win' elections by hook or crook and teach the 'pesky okoros' a lesson!

Worst violence was recorded yesterday in Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi. Omo Ibo reserve some of your energy for SE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

That's the spirit omo okoro. Be proud of your Igboland.

As I should!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Ikpaitid: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
obua:
I pay tax in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobonaire4:
It is sad to see that Lagos voted for tribe above performance.

Which performance? GRV's? GRV the intern?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ezechi242: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Its okay...don't cry too hard okoro...

grin grin grin....i feel your pains urchin hahahahaha
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Ikpaitid: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okay,the Yorubas don't need your tax anymore. Take your money back to the South East, develop it and live there tax free. Go home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Your own case is quite pathetic! As has been proven time and again from the late 60s to date, your supposed short term 'wins' will eventually turn out to be a long term loss...not just for you and your bigoted ilk, but for the entire country! Nature abhors cheating and evil!

okoros killed Yoruba and Fulanis leaders = short term win
okoros lost 2 million souls in civil war = long term devastating loss.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by tubolancer(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
BABAawoo47:
but total vote cast is almost same with presidential...And grv won amuwo odofin which has majorly ibos...

So what's your point?
More Yoruba estates should be build in that axis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:
As I should!!

And I'm proud of you!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

grin grin grin....i feel your pains urchin hahahahaha

okay sir...urchins 2 - zombies 0...how market?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by Taba21: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
gentleguy1975:

Source:
https://dailytrust.com/sanwo-olu-set-for-second-term-wins-18-lgas

Ellu p olule
Obi olule
Chinedu olule
Labor in vain party olule
Their supporters olule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by tolue42(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
olumide4christ:

LOL!

Is this real?

Did someone really thumbprint this in this election?

Oga...tell me something!

Na so I see am ooo..it's obvious someone thumbprint like that

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
obua:
I pay tax in Lagos

Do you use the roads of Lagos too?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by DJInfluence: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Funny some of the comments here. The reason APC lost Lagos in the presidential was mainly because of the Muslim Muslim ticket and because most were smart enough to know that Tinubu is not healthy enough to rule. Most of those that voted for Obi back then voted for Sanwo Olu now which is ok. There was never a strong contestant against Olu.
But some retards just thought it was only Igbos that voted for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by elonize(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
It was all fraud.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by NiceLegs: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lagosians should prepare for a Government of Thuggery.

If he could go to such length just to get votes, I wonder what he is teaching the upcoming generation.

So much for leading by example.

Say Hello to an "Agberos Government".

Now I know why Damilare Kuku wrote the book title "Nearly All The Men In LAGOS Are MAD".

She obviously got the inspiration from Sanwo Olu and his Lagos Agberos.

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs by ChristianMuslim: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Now we know who owns Lagos.. who dey LP and PDP outside, oya go home.. go home and eat or you chop wotowoto.. una mama for come outside come talk.. Eluuupeee 74.. Elupee 75.. aje ku iya lema je

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.