Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters (2874 Views)

We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by amanda2013(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Christistruth00:

As much as we love our brothers from across the Niger River

The Wisdom and Foresight God Almighty Gave to Awolowo and our Fathers when they stopped Azikiwe from becoming the Premier of the West must have almost killed them

So if an Easterner is controlling the West and an Easterner is in Control of the East then where will the West be in Control of?

Could Azikiwe have done what Awolowo did for the West?.

Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes is an IPOB front

Ipob cannot unleash destruction Cannibals and Anarchy on their homeland once Peaceful and full of industrious people and then come to Lagos to be dragging Lagos with the Yorubas
You are actually the opposite of your moniker. If you truly know Christ as you claimed, you should be preaching peace , love and oneness instead of tribalism. Well, let Christ judge you.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by BombAttack(f): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:
To all our Igbo brothers and sisters, please bear in mind that those making inciting statements against you because of Lagos politics do not represent the Yorubas.

All of them have their children living abroad with dual citizenship, thier children vote abroad without any harassment, and politicians abroad do not destroy their children's businesses and send them back to Nigeria. The same people have ruined Nigeria as a Nation, hence cannot represent the good people of Yoruba land.

Kindly ignore their statements as the good people of Lagos irrespective of tribe will defend and protect you if the need arises. My Sincere Apology to You All.

You are VERY MAD
Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by wanimo: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:
To all our Igbo brothers and sisters, please bear in mind that those making inciting statements against you because of Lagos politics do not represent the Yorubas.

All of them have their children living abroad with dual citizenship, thier children vote abroad without any harassment, and politicians abroad do not destroy their children's businesses and send them back to Nigeria. The same people have ruined Nigeria as a Nation, hence cannot represent the good people of Yoruba land.

Kindly ignore their statements as the good people of Lagos irrespective of tribe will defend and protect you if the need arises. My Sincere Apology to You All.

We have forgiven, but the scars would be permanent
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by nonhuman(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
The purpose of Nigeria is not people to feel good or be there good, nigeria was established just like it right now, no need, to fight it just grab what you can grab fight violently to get what you want, after all the oil is coming from the creeks of Niger delta, nobody owns it it belongs to all
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Dentidon: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
how many Yoruba in kogi? The kwara Yoruba that are already conquered?

Shameless ipob miscreant, your cloak is off.

I don't give a fvck. Yoruba put Igbo in their place. They should pray it will only stop here because they bite more than they can chew and overstepped their boundaries! Hypocritical people who can't even take 1/5 of what they dish out
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
here is a human being talking. To be sincere, I'm not Igbo but I'm watching my back, if they're done with igbo the next group will be us from middlebelt, so I need to be careful.

Na, I think it's all political shenanigans to get APC candidates elected and that has proved to be effective so far. Same way PO visiting churches was very effective in the presidential elections. In the end, everyone is struggling to survive and take care of their families.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Paramount01(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
here is a human being talking. To be sincere, I'm not Igbo but I'm watching my back, if they're done with igbo the next group will be us from middlebelt, so I need to be careful.

Did you know how Igbo attack any youruba that voted for Tinubu? I even regretted falling for their gimmicks by voting for Obi
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Invictuse: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
This your wail just de make me laugh same you that were all over NL shouting Lagos is no man's land..😂😂😂😂

Saao:
lol which 25% in kogi. The only Yoruba speaking tribe is Kabba, how many are Kabba in kogi? Even Ebira are more than them but that's not an issue. Kwara is a conquer state so Yoruba don't have a say, only ceremonial leaders in kwara. Middlebelt or north central states are kogi, kwara, Benue, Nassarawa, plateau, Abuja and Niger state. I don't need to tell you where I came from in north central just as you Yoruba didn't tell us where you came from and be claiming Lagos meanwhile the only metropolitan cities in Nigeria are Lagos and Abuja which as it stands, the only senate elect in fct is a Yoruba lady but we're not complaining. Tinubu won election in my state, still we are cool with it. Just because an Igbo President candidate won election here, you guys went crazy. You denied your own brother just because you hated Igbo's who does that? Same Igbo's that you guys inter married as you like. Its a shame and disgusting. With all the education and professors you have in the southwest, it never reflect in your behavior towards others. Worst of all, I went to church today, those I hold in high regards supported it, then I just said to myself, I need to avoid these people. Its a shame
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by rummmy: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
They will officially hear from us for all they did during the election.....
Lagos cp say them dey joke...
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Christistruth00: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
amanda2013:
You are actually the opposite of your moniker. If you truly know Christ as you claimed, you should be preaching peace , love and oneness instead of tribalism. Well, let Christ judge you.

if being a Christian doesn't stop you from taking over another mans house
why is it an offence to confront you with the Truth of your error
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by honeyB2018: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:

Please can someone tell me, why the Yorubas, using O. P. C, under Iba Gani Adams and Late Dr Fedric Faseun fought against the Hausa Fulanis in 2003, when Tinubu was governor of Lagos State and in Shagamu.
This should be a question for those who see the IGBOS, as meddlesome interloper in the affairs of Yoruba land.
When you're a a bad workman, you quarell with your tools.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Aldol: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
lol which 25% in kogi. The only Yoruba speaking tribe is Kabba, how many are Kabba in kogi? Even Ebira are more than them but that's not an issue. Kwara is a conquer state so Yoruba don't have a say, only ceremonial leaders in kwara. Middlebelt or north central states are kogi, kwara, Benue, Nassarawa, plateau, Abuja and Niger state. I don't need to tell you where I came from in north central just as you Yoruba didn't tell us where you came from and be claiming Lagos meanwhile the only metropolitan cities in Nigeria are Lagos and Abuja which as it stands, the only senate elect in fct is a Yoruba lady but we're not complaining. Tinubu won election in my state, still we are cool with it. Just because an Igbo President candidate won election here, you guys went crazy. You denied your own brother just because you hated Igbo's who does that? Same Igbo's that you guys inter married as you like. Its a shame and disgusting. With all the education and professors you have in the southwest, it never reflect in your behavior towards others. Worst of all, I went to church today, those I hold in high regards supported it, then I just said to myself, I need to avoid these people. Its a shame
Compound hopeless minority cursed soul from a cursed tribe , who are you to dictate how yoruba govern their state. If you don't avoid those people as you said God go punish you.idiot brain washed kid, what do you know about politics, all these minority tribes who can't think for themselves. Ask questions on why Lagosians rejected chinedu instead of blabbing
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by biaframaster200: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Phoen1X:
You are welcome,..imagine a man whose sons and daughters votes freely in britain and america condemning igbos for voting in lagos,..what an irony.

Yiibo.people started this rush ....
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Adexgentle005(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saao:
Bro what are you even saying? Didn’t u see the Gadebo hate tweets that was flying everywhere? Who knew Gadebo before Obi victory?? I voted for Obi in the same Lagos. Yoruba wasn’t tribalistic when Obi won Lagos. Ask yourself why now?
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Tinububalls: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos never forget.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Saao(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aldol:

Compound hopeless minority cursed soul from a cursed tribe , who are you to dictate how yoruba govern their state. If you don't avoid those people as you said God go punish you.idiot brain washed kid, what do you know about politics, all these minority tribes who can't think for themselves. Ask questions on why Lagosians rejected chinedu instead of blabbing
lol, disgusting. Watch your public conduct.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by amanda2013(f): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Christistruth00:

if being a Christian doesn't stop you from taking over another mans house
why is it an offence to confront you with the Truth of your error
Nobody is taking over anybody's house or land and you know it deep down in you. All those things are what politicians uses to distract the electorates during election. Igbos can never take over Yoruba land and vice versa. Thank God the election is over, let's watch and see how they will go back to their mansions to continue sharing our common wealth among themselves while the common man on the street continue to suffer. God is watching and He alone will pay everybody according to his works.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Only IGBOS and YORUBAS live in Lagos? grin
No need to apologize o.
The struggle for freedom continues!

I say: WE MOOOOOOOOOOVE! grin
We move mehn!
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by arcis: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
bowee4u:

You dey mad...we knw you be Foolish IPOB,

YORUBA wouldn't apologize to Igbo, they should Lagos
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Jnkay: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Now I truly understand that igbo are peaceful than Yorubas and that we were at fault not igbo during the war.

Yorubas are naturally academically inclined while Igbos are naturally business inclined. I am surprised that we are jealous of Igbos for being entrepreneurs but they are not jealous of us for being academically inclined. It is their entrepreneurs nature that makes them succeed in Lagos. And it is our nature that makes us succeed as lecturers in several universities in East. The number of Yorubas lecturers in East is almost the number of Igbo lecturers but you can never see them envy the Yorubas or fight them with tribalism.

I had my University in East as a Yoruba person and I know we had more than 40 Yoruba lecturers in that university. I am really ashamed of how we treated Igbo. Even to the extent of making sacrifices and being diabolic.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by KanwuliaExtra: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
We move mehn!

This is the fun part!
After the reggae, play the blues.
Time for the real wotowoto!
This cabal must be dealt with.
How long can they continue to take Nigerians for granted?

We now know why Buhari was purchasing all the weapons in the defense budget.

For the North and West to KILL protesting Nigerians.

Back to the civil war era.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Africblogng: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Built2last:
Bayo Onanuga will tweet that Obi shouldn't influence Lagos politics (with the clannish caveat of tribalism) but Nyesom Wike can come from Rivers to physically endorse SanwoOlu, and the "little" Cubana Chief Priest can also campaign openly for SanwoOlu.

Their overall godfather literally did a recorded video to influence Edo politics in the past.

Their urchins are attacking Obinnas and Ngozis because Gbadebo is contesting against Babajide. Some Kolapos who are light-complexioned also got some "decking".

According to an old Ijebu man, Gbadebo cannot rule in his native Lagos State.

When all is done, shameless old men will constitute governments of unity.

None of these accounts will be forgotten or forgiven.
don't mind them my Brother
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by saysugar(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2023
maestroferddi:
You people will not cease amusing me...
In
Shey you have used thugs to maim and terrorize Igbos in Lagos..

No problem but remember that the world I not ending in the next four or eight years...

Whatever a people sow, they will surely reap...

Kemi Benenoch is a serving minister in the UK and the last time I checked, there is no Briton holding any political post in Yorubaland...

Just like I said, life is all about cause and effect...
you people like to dodge truth, ask ursef how many yoruba get a pin of political appointment in the south east
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by onumadu: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Jnkay:
Now I truly understand that igbo are peaceful than Yorubas and that we were at fault not igbo during the war.

Yorubas are naturally academically inclined while Igbos are naturally business inclined. I am surprised that we are jealous of Igbos for being entrepreneurs but they are not jealous of us for being academically inclined. It is their entrepreneurs nature that makes them succeed in Lagos. And it is our nature that makes us succeed as lecturers in several universities in East. The number of Yorubas lecturers in East is almost the number of Igbo lecturers but you can never see them envy the Yorubas or fight them with tribalism.

I had my University in East as a Yoruba person and I know we had more than 40 Yoruba lecturers in that university. I am really ashamed of how we treated Igbo. Even to the extent of making sacrifices and being diabolic.

I can attest to what you are saying.
Most Igbo are SERIOUSLY frustrated with being Nigerians.
They fear no competition and worship MERIT.
Igbo nature does not resemble anything you find in darkest Africa. That is why if given the opportunity, the Igbo would GLADLY leave Nigeria to form a separate country.
There is a reason Nigeria has not generated and supplied electricity 24/7 in more than 62 years.
Tribalism alone can defeat ANY development initiative no matter how well conceived.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by saysugar(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2023
I voted obi sure! But why is it that Igbos refused to vote sanwolu for second term,he performed well in his first term everyone knows that,he is young and healthy but why why is it Rhode vivour you all shouting,if you are tired of APC why not vote jandor of PDP but I began to realise that this Igbo people are plotting against Yoruba trying to claim others tribe land hahaha grin grin the reasonable Igbos campaign for sanwolu and vote sanwolu of course.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Strafudeen: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Shameless ipob miscreant, your cloak is off.

I don't give a fvck. Yoruba put Igbo in their place. They should pray it will only stop here because they bite more than they can chew and overstepped their boundaries! Hypocritical people who can't even take 1/5 of what they dish out

And Mr holy holy on my thread about adeboye, your own cloak is also fully off. I'm sure adeboye secretly recruited people to terrorise igbos
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Strafudeen: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2023
saysugar:
I voted obi sure! But why is it that Igbos refused to vote sanwolu for second term,he performed well in his first term everyone knows that,he is young and healthy but why why is it Rhode vivour you all shouting,if you are tired of APC why not vote jandor of PDP but I began to realise that this Igbo people are plotting against Yoruba trying to claim others tribe land hahaha grin grin the reasonable Igbos campaign for sanwolu and vote sanwolu of course.

Yet you didn't reign in your thugs for the sake of the igbos that voted apc
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by maestroferddi: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
saysugar:
you people like to dodge truth, ask ursef how many yoruba get a pin of political appointment in the south east
You are sounding like an oaf...

So the basis of democracy now is whether Yorubas are getting a corresponding position in the South East?

In the first place, who barred you from traveling to the South to reside there and try your luck?

People who cannot think beyond your village in the woods of a remote South West village are quick to celebrate individuals of Yoruba extraction rising to great positions in civilized societies but still come here and sounding as if thinking is forbidden for you...

You should be ashamed of yourself because your education is looking like a waste of precious resources...
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by ObalaEmma: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
It's only a foolish uneducated idiotic animal that will make this a Tribal one.
This is the regular trademark of the evil Apc Structure which is bedded in thuggery and electoral criminalities.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour.
It's a tribe thing.. Stop lying to yourself
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Proudlyomonna: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2023
ObalaEmma:

It's a tribe thing.. Stop lying to yourself

Do you even know how many Yorubas voted against this evil Apc Structure??
The Governorship Warlection was mared with low turnout bcuz most people felt it's a waste of time bcus Inec go select their own winner forget all those aocy thugs,if the people really came out to vote,the thugs will be killed like senseless chickens.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by Dentidon: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Strafudeen:

And Mr holy holy on my thread about adeboye, your own cloak is also fully off. I'm sure adeboye secretly recruited people to terrorise igbos

Lmao. I didn't say I was a saint. I didn't say I was a Pastor either. As a matter of fact, I don't know how to look the other side or turn the other cheek when provoked. Simply don't dish out what you can't take because I will always return the same energy. I'm not Jesus o. Only thing is my anger doesn't last but don't dare provoke me and be around in that moment because you will see my red eyes. Moreover, continuous provocation will give prolong anger too.
Re: Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters by ObalaEmma: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Do you even know how many Yorubas voted against this evil Apc Structure??
The Governorship Warlection was mared with low turnout bcuz most people felt it's a waste of time bcus Inec go select their own winner forget all those aocy thugs,if the people really came out to vote,the thugs will be killed like senseless chickens.
I am not against Yorubas voting for Apc or Lp. Both are Yorouba candidates. What I am against is the mentality behind voting for Apc and what it means to another tribe. A Yorouba man can Vote for Another in his state, but with the intention of making sure " igbos are send back to their land and not to claim lagos" That's where the tribal slant comes in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Running Nigeria On Generators / Nigerian Males Outnumber Females, Says Fg / History Of Jan 1996 Coup - By Peter Enahoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.