Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten (4068 Views)

17 Ways Masturbation Can Ruin Your Life / What Masturbation Can Cause You In Life / Warning! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2023
You will always want more

Agreed or disagree

Let’s discuss

Married people u na Dey enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Itohanmiwa: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Daughter of ZION you are blessed. Please help me tell our Nairaland redpillers crew members and Nairaland feminist group. It’s just like comparing a medical student to a C.M.D. Guys you can simp to get kpetus but make sure you hold frame at all times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by spyroet(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Agreed or disagree

Let’s discuss

ofcourse ya nothing like gbola and kitten but why some people prefer masturbation is because it very cheap and no emotion attached no std

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Son of zion it’s been noted

Itohanmiwa:
Daughter of ZION you are blessed. Please help me tell our Nairaland redpillers crew members and Nairaland feminist group. It’s just like comparing a medical student to a C.M.D. Guys you can simp to get kpetus but make sure you hold frame at all times.
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Exactly you get it

spyroet:
ofcourse ya nothing like gbola and kitten but why some people prefer masturbation is because it very cheap and no emotion attached no std
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Vyzz: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2023
grin

I won't discuss about prick and Vagina

Nope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Yogibor: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2023
✨👌

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2023
In all you do, buy herbs ooo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kindly subscribe to my channel

⬇️

https://youtube.com/@digitalbimpetv
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Starz825(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dem use gbola and kitten talk finish Nigerians....

He no dey taya us......

Always an intriguing topic for us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gbola & Pussy is life

Starz825:
Dem use gbola and kitten talk finish Nigerians....

He no dey taya us......

Always an intriguing topic for us
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Work & School In Canada 🇨🇦 ongoing

Tag someone who might need this

Join the group if you are interested and ready to make preparation 👇

‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///EciyUGVFrZV70QNYYyZkzD
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Agreed or disagree
Let’s discuss

A) masturbation is not suppose to be a replacement of the real thing, it is just a temporary solution to alleviate konji.... until you get back to the real thing.

B) if you have unrestricted access to the real thing, you shouldnt/wouldnt masturbate.

C) sadly, some few unfortunate married people out there still masturbate, even with unrestricted access to the real thing.... simply because they sexually desire something else (aka undercover gays and lesbians in heterosexual r/ship or marriage)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Deep

Thank you for sharing

MrBrownJay1:

A) masturbation is not suppose to be a replacement of the real thing, it is just a temporary solution to alleviate konji.... until you get back to the real thing.

B) if you have unrestricted access to the real thing, you shouldnt/wouldnt masturbate.

C) sadly, some few unfortunate married people out there still masturbate, even with unrestricted access to the real thing.... simply because they sexually desire something else (aka undercover gays and lesbians in heterosexual r/ship or marriage)
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Night wear available on my e-commerce

Place your order ⬇️

Night Wear, ₦7,000.00. https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/night-wear/608250

#everythingdigitalbimpe

1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Take Your Business Into Podcasting As A Business Owners With As Low As 50k - 1 Million Naira and it covers training and management

Which it is negotiable

What you need to know about podcasting ⬇️

Podcasting services are platforms that enable individuals or organizations to create, publish, distribute, and promote their podcasts. As a customer, using a podcasting service offers
several benefits, including:

1. Easy creation and distribution: Podcasting services provide tools and resources that make it easy to create and distribute podcasts to major podcast platforms, such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
2. Professional hosting: Podcasting services offer reliable and secure hosting, ensuring that your podcasts are always available to listeners.
3. Analytics: Most podcasting services provide detailed analytics that help you track your podcast's performance, including the number of downloads, listener demographics, and engagement metrics.
4. Monetization options: Many podcasting services offer monetization options, such as advertising and sponsorships, enabling you to earn revenue from your podcast.
5. Customizable podcast websites: Podcasting services offer customizable websites that allow you to showcase your podcasts and engage with your audience.
6. Support and resources: Podcasting services provide customer support and resources that help you improve your podcasting skills and grow your audience.

Using a podcasting service can save you time and effort in creating, hosting, and distributing your podcast.

Additionally, the features and benefits provided by podcasting services can help you reach a wider audience and grow your podcast's success.

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBzJv0tAex/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2023
pls how do i block you so i won’t have to be seeing your stupid posts anymore

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Kindly subscribe to my channel ⬇️

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Another post

Merch:
pls how do i block you so i won’t have to be seeing your stupid posts anymore
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Cazzim(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Gbola & Pussy is life

am surprised u saying this open that you love dick, some female are just pretending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Dear Amazing Audience Kindly Follow us on Instagram
👇

https://instagram.com/dashpressmedia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Kindly follow us on Twitter
👇

https://twitter.com/dashpressmedia?s=21

Our social media handles: @dashpressmedia on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

Also, visit our website for breaking news and interesting update & content
👇

https://dashpressmedia..com/

1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2023
I keep it real

Cazzim:

am surprised u saying this open that you love dick, some female are just pretending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
you dey ment
Wordsfrombimpe:
Another post

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
From the person on my thread lols

Merch:
you dey ment
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by SPAMBOX7: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
How can you simp and still hold frame. Or is there anything I'm not understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
New iPhone 12 max available, first come, first serve 👇

Iphone 12 max, ₦500,000.00. https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/iphone-12-max/609092

1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_life/27765

A Simple Life is a book that makes you understand what life entails and how to live happy and excited regardless of obstacles stirring you in the face as you walk along with the phases of life.

I have always wished everyone would live a simple life notwithstanding what they are going through, but it will always remain a wish until I take action, which is why I wrote this book.

Living a Simple Life is achievable, no matter what you are facing right now; it can be the loss of a loved one, divorce keeping you awake all night, financial breakdown putting your head in shame, upheavals here and there, break up in a relationship, loss of a job, you might be living in a dingy apartment and struggling to have three square meal or probably changed the environment and have to battle loneliness.

Living a simple life gives you the ability to obtain more insights from great men and women to grace the day. And my experiences thus far has been profound, hence, the reason I feel everyone should have a simple life. A simple life is affordable, which means everyone can live it.

It does not matter if you are poor, average or rich, so long you are comfortable and blessed everyday with the gift of life void of diseases of some sort.

Even if you are sick, but you still woke up with supplies of oxygen hanging in the air by God already for you and you have no broken legs or body, even if you have a broken bone, since your mind is feeling active and healthy, you are good to go.

The question I really want to ask you is: what kind of life do you want to live in this world? Do you want to live a pathetic life full of complications or a simple life?

Which one would you prefer?

As a friend and author of this book, I would rather prefer you choose a simple life. There is no other better choice. I want you to decide on non-other than a simple life worthy of every tear dropping into the heart of God and every smile brightening someone's day.

Ride along with me as I share my insight and perspective on what a simple life truly is all about.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_life/27765

1 Share

Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Cazzim(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=121935654]I keep it real

[/quote
sorry to ask are you married or in serious relationship, Wana know for a reason please
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hmmn

[quote author=Cazzim post=121953780][/quote]
Re: Masturbation Can Never Be Like Gbola Or kitten by imagrg(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Preek and toto.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. / Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. / How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.