Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls (18258 Views)

Please Do Enugu Girls Really Like To Do? (an Intending Visitor) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2011
So how come there's no friggin pictures anywhere? Don't Enugu residents have cameras and access to the internet?
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by MrsChima1(f): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2011
D-sense:

Yep . . .still around.
got couple of weeks left.

Yeah right. You are going to be Na' for another seven years.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by MrsChima1(f): 1:16am On Sep 18, 2011
D-sense:

see your ugly azz . . . mehnn yeah i have been eventtually released . . Praise God!!! grin
miss you guys cheesy

You know you like being under my nyansh. tongue
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by armyofone(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2011
they should open more all over the place, even in villages. Nigeria should stop making one place more important than the other. it is abt time no more street trade, street trading is partly why Nigeria is dirty undecided
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by lewisdsaxt(m): 2:34am On Sep 18, 2011
Ola, I'm lewis dsaxt Recently from Nebraska, originally from Kansas City and to this day miss my home town.

I cherish my free time,I prefer all dry weather , specially the summer and the heat.

High Tech has been a part of my life for the last few years and most recently primarily on the Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.

As tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. I am here to help those that need help and will ask for help from other people when i need it.

I am a retired manager in the field of Science and Engineering time management software.

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

Its great to be a part of this Website and Will learn something new here.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by sley4life(m): 3:10am On Sep 18, 2011
shoprite manager said they will improve the state by creating employment. How many will they employ. Out of several hundreds of thousand unemployed citizen in the state only about 100 will be employed
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by mallorca(m): 3:19am On Sep 18, 2011
funny post
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by ARROBA(m): 3:41am On Sep 18, 2011
Courtesy of thepoloparkmall.com

Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by gee2(m): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2011
shop rice dey shack enugu girls nw cos e jus open, dem go soon knw hw far. village girls.

ni gba ti wòn jaa.
o jaa abi o jaa? òlòmò lo ni òjaa
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by CyberG: 4:56am On Sep 18, 2011
How many people will be employed? Does this take away money from the economy or grows the economy? Who will manufacture the goods they sell in Nigeria or they will import it from other counties? Buying and selling like this may be good for an economy that does manufacture a lot of things already bu if they will be buying things from other countries and coming to sell it in Nigeria, well Nigeria is losing big time!
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by member479760: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2011
i thin sey na only food shoprite dey sell for yankee!
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by manny4life(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2011
CyberG:

How many people will be employed? Does this take away money from the economy or grows the economy? Who will manufacture the goods they sell in Nigeria or they will import it from other counties? Buying and selling like this may be good for an economy that does manufacture a lot of things already bu if they will be buying things from other countries and coming to sell it in Nigeria, well Nigeria is losing big time!

There goes for people advocating for walmart stores as well as other companies. An average SUPER walmart store averages about $120 million in sales annually, in most option they make even MORE. Imagine where 70% their products (70% of annual revenue of $120million) is from imports and someone tells me it's a good thing. That's more than $84million, if they have 5 stores in major cities, you have about half a billion in trade deficit to Nigeria. Later we will complain about depleting foreign reserves but here is the prime core of the issue. NIGERIA ISN'T PRODUCING.

sley4life:

shoprite manager said they will improve the state by creating employment. How many will they employ. Out of several hundreds of thousand unemployed citizen in the state only about 100 will be employed

Well that's a wrong comparison because even an average or medium sized company WILL hire same amount of people, yet it does not change the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of unemployed folks in the state.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by rhymz(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2011
Unless many of the comments here are borne out of ignorance, a majority of the items sold in shoprite is wholly made in Nigeria and not all imported as some of us will like us to believe. They are just like any other standard grocery stores, they sell both local and foreign groceries in a better and organized manner, that's just the difference.
Besides, shoprite and game are just anchor tenants, they are not going to be the only stores in the mall. It is estimated that about a thousand people will be directly employed and another 2500 people will be indirectly employed, not to talk of revenue genereted through tax to the state and influx of people from other parts of the southeast and southsouth to enugu as a result. A standard cinema is long overdue in the southeast and citing it in enugu in one of the lettable spaces is very befitting espcially when one considers Enugu as a favourite filming location by Nollywood film makers, it only makes more sense.
By the way, the property developer of these projects is a Nigerian in partnership with a bigger property developer group from southafrica, so the project is not entirely southafrican per se.
Abeg we need more of these kind of projects whether it is initiated by Nigerians or not, lets have more competition, more varieties, taste and places of attraction to want to go to besides lagos abuja or ph.
One thing Igbo people have going for them is their spending power, if not for lack of infrastructure, the SE/SS should be more attractive for this type of projects. Anyway, we are reaching there. Enugu good way to go!!
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2011
chino11:

Non-sense, this is of no economic importance. It does not add anything to the already low enugu economy rather it will murder entrepreneurship in the town
Did u go to school atall??mor.on
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by pendo89(f): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2011
I seriously need to know the size/economy of Enugu to understand the hype caused by the opening of a shopping mall.
Good if it will create jobs for its citizens.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by otiigba1(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2011
please can any one give me some infor. on renting or buying any of the shops in the shopping mall if they are still vacant. so i can join, in the money making before it all goes pears shape grin grin grin you kno nigerians, soon they will get fed up with shoprite grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Tinyemeka(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2011
On their opening day on the 15th, I'm sure they made a killing because it looked like the whole of Enugu had come out to shop there. The stream of people was endless and their parking lot held close to 400 cars at a time.

But I know it's just the Enugu town and their initial gra-gra. Majority of the visitors just came to sight-see or pick a few things mostly below N2,000. All the same I think the business'll do very well, given the low prices of their items and other cool stuffs the business has to offer.

By the way a cinema will be opening very soon in the same building. I've forgotten the name.

For those asking what Shoprite is, stop forming stu.pid.
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by uuspace(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
Guys Put pictures and less of the talk.A picture can speak more than a thousand words.If uv been there upload some pix of the place
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by marocguy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
i am working on opening a private radio station in enugu. I need an investor. See my earlier posts on my forum for some details. Contact me on tonnieobiora@yahoo.com if you are interested.
@ otigba,am not sure of d possibility of having malls remaining thr,bt if u r serious,contact me for formal approach to ensg or d park managers. I reside in enugui am working on opening a private radio station in enugu. I need an investor. See my earlier posts on my forum for some details. Contact me on tonnieobiora@yahoo.com if you are interested.
@ otigba,am not sure of d possibility of having malls remaining thr,bt if u r serious,contact me for formal approach to ensg or d park managers. I reside in enugu
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by poweredcom(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2011

GBAM, I dont know why they situate a Big store which will knock down , the few stores that pety traders manage, why, this is not how development or investment will come to the state, perharps Enugu is good i heard so but the people them self go tire for shop rite,
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by itiswell1(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2011
gee.:

shop rice dey shack enugu girls nw cos e jus open, dem go soon knw hw far. village girls.

ni gba ti wòn jaa.
o jaa abi o jaa? òlòmò lo ni òjaa

Wetin u dey talk?
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by joy2dworld: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
please can any one give me some infor. on renting or buying any of the shops in the shopping mall if they are still vacant. so i can join, in the money making before it all goes pears shape you kno nigerians, soon they will get fed up with shoprite

Posted by: oti-igba

Insert Quote

please can any one give me some infor. on renting or buying any of the shops in the shopping mall if they are still vacant. so i can join, in the money making before it all goes pears shape you kno nigerians, soon they will get fed up with shoprite

@ oti-gba - yes small shops are still available just go to the website and fill out the forms www.thepoloparkmall.com you don't have to got through anyone to get the shop . once you log in the Sq meters required someone will immediately respond to you and let you the the cost. meanwhile all the shops downstairs are gone .

all the best
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by otiigba1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ oti-gba - yes small shops are still available just go to the website and fill out the forms www.thepoloparkmall.com you don't have to got through anyone to get the shop . once you log in the Sq meters required someone will immediately respond to you and let you the the cost. meanwhile all the shops downstairs are gone .

all the best

[quote][/quote]@ joy2theworld thanks very much for this infor. you ve been very helpfull i will look it up
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Nkeru: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
not only shoprite, they need Save-A-Lot, Aldi, Food Basic, No Frills, Pathmark, WalMart, Giant Eagles etc. grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Imeobong(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
uuspace:

Guys Put pictures and less of the talk.A picture can speak more than a thousand words.If uv been there upload some pix of the place

Check out the pix below

oti-igba:

please can any one give me some infor. on renting or buying any of the shops in the shopping mall if they are still vacant. so i can join, in the money making before it all goes pears shape grin grin grin you kno nigerians, soon they will get fed up with shoprite grin grin grin

The shops are fuckin expensive guy, it goes 4m/year and it two years rent. But the good thing is that at the expiration of the two years the shop is all yours. But u must first buy the application form for 150k

Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Imeobong(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
More pix of the opening day

Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Imeobong(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2011
More Pix

Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Imeobong(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
More Pixx

Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Smilenw(f): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
I kind of missed this. Where in Enugu is this?  Polo park? Roban n favourite don finish  undecided
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by Imeobong(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
Smilenw:

I kind of missed this. Where in Enugu is this?  Polo park? Roban n favourite don finish  undecided

yeah they are in Polo Park, & are here to stay, so you wont be missing anything, anytime you come into Enugu you can shop there, and mind you, Game Discount shop will be opening also in November

Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by joy2dworld: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
The shops are fuckin expensive guy, it goes 4m/year and it two years rent. But the good thing is that at the expiration of the two years the shop is all yours. But u must first buy the application form for 150k

@Imeobong
i don't know where you got your information about the pricing from but i can tell you categorically that you are wrong. the shops are not your after two years and the cost isn't 4M it varies in pricing like i said earlier it is per sq meter the shop isn't your after two years the rent is renewable and you pay service charge
Re: Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls by armyofone(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
western style and i'm liking it wink i think we should have Target, Walmart etc too. No more street trading.

they should do the same all over the country now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022? / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.