Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 (46991 Views)

Xenophobia: Union Condemns Violent Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Web2020: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

We condemn Russia violence against Ukraine...

European Union should go and arrest Putin since ICC has issued an arrest..

Coward and spineless EU 🇪🇺, you can arrest a single man Putin but u dey talk abt Nigeria 🇳🇬

USA 🇺🇸 election was more violent than Nigeria..

Anyway, we also condemn it bcox Ip0b wanted to scatter Nigeria but God defeated them....
A typical fraudster. What has Putin got to do with the cham-call election? You are calling them coward, but you are doing fasting and prayer to get their visa.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Tareq1105: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

But I know he won’t be sworn in.

By the way, where is Tinubu?🤔

Why do you want to know the whereabout of Tinubu?

You tried for your analogy of a car snatcher. All I can tell you is to encourage your father to try snatch a car if it's that easy to snatch a car, sell it, and eat the proceeds.

You said Tinubu would not be sworn in. My response to you is that Tinubu shall be sworn in, by the grace of God in your lifetime bcoz I don't wish you evil.

Please don't wish others bad, we all have our guiding Angels.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ObalaEmma: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
At least they protested. Can you even protest or demand anything in your country.
GeneralPula:
grin

USA last election was more brutal but they didn’t condemn it o..

Hypocrite people..

LGBT is dead on arrival no matter how much them try to blackmail Nigeria..

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by gloryman91: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Stupidity of the highest order, kettle calling pot black.

Useless EU, Africa greatest enemies since partition of Africa since 1884 at Berlin Conference.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by SouthSouth1914: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

And what’s the need in condemning Nigeria elections when people orchestrating it are the losers?

Your brain works on cassava and agbado!
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Web2020: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
gloryman91:
Stupidity of the highest order, kettle calling pot black.

Useless EU, Africa greatest enemies since partition of Africa since 1884 at Berlin Conference.
But are they right or wrong in their submission?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Krisdan(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
This election go cause large political apathy especially voters apathy aswear

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Padipadi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

He has gone to buy you basins to empty your tears
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by PremiumTech: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Hypocrite people..

I think you really need to go back to school.
US elections wasn't flawed.

Only that Trump's supporters were aggressive and took laws into their hands.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ohil: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; CHANGE OF NAME; APC has officially change its name from All Progressive Congress to
AGBEROS PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by bonnyhope: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Which Legacy is Buhari leaving behind
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Demolakay: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Read well penguin!
Presidential Election was not condemned but State Election.

Obi did not win any Election anywhere, he failed and came third. By the time Alaigbo Results is challenged in court, his votes will be reduced. He may even come 4th.

EU and other foreign observers who are not on ground just based their assumption on the rumours of hateful Ipob Terrorist apologist who always wants to dent the image of Nigeria in the face of the World.

This was what transpired during Presidential Election,
After rigging Alaigbo for Obi, Obidence began to give over-bloated figures to Obi across States.

By the Time INEC concluded collation of Results and announced winner, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, they began to cry on internet that they were shortchanged of their IMAGINARY mandate.

How?
Which mandate?

You don't have 8% in northwest that has the highest numbers of voters.
You don't have 30% in Southwest that has the second highest numbers of voters,
North Central and
North East.

You only performed well in South South and over had over 90% in South East that has least registered voters.

Dear Ipob Terrorist irridentist, How was your mandate stolen?
Can Alaigbo mandate make Obi President?

Dis wan head is paining him.

Osinwin eniyan
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by zanebaddo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Coward and spineless EU 🇪🇺, you can arrest a single man Putin but u dey talk abt Nigeria 🇳🇬

Anyway, we also condemn it bcox Ip0b wanted to scatter Nigeria but God defeated them....
IPOB wants to scatter Nigeria? How do you want to keep someone you hate so much in your house? Why not allow IPOB to go so you don't have to see or worry about them anymore? Let me hear from you tell me why?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Some People are Unable to Govern themselves, that is why they clamour for a Government.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by McStoic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felixalex:

Chai

And dem do naming ceremony for this one o

As in eh 😆😂
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Jojomo: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by bewla(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

You said it all what's left for us to say again

Remind me again who invade Libya and who also bring destruction to lrag Sudan and many other countries

This Nigeria internal wahala if you trust them you own your own

Some one say if international observe come the election go fine they will say the election is flooded
And when we start to kill each other they will sale us guns
And watch us kill each other

Na win win for them
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by AskProf: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Agrohubss:

This is ridiculous

invest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution, 35% return on investment per trip

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a full load of 911 truck goods

And 2.3 million for a full load of container truck

2-4 trip per month

Pls check my profile for contact details

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by dsenator: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
[There was nothing brutal in any of the America's elections. Trump tried to truncate the peaceful transition from himself to Joe Biden and that's one of the reasons he might be landing in prison sooner rather than
later. That was exactly what happened ! quote author=GeneralPula post=121919978] grin

Hypocrite people..

[/quote]
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by henrydav: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Wethin ipob do you
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by naturefellow(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Are you an Ipob Terrorist or Ipob Terrorist sympathizer?
remove the log in your eye first. Roach!
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by naturefellow(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

I think you really need to go back to school.
US elections wasn't flawed.

Only that Trump's supporters were aggressive and took laws into their hands.
like Trump supporters, like APC supporters. The latter are even worse. Diabolic in fact!
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by sukar886: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thata good
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ceejayluv(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:
The intimidation of non-LP voters in the SouthEast is worth condemning.
We need a video evidence pls... The videos from Lagos are numerous.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ceejayluv(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
postmann:

Thats Jan 6 riots photos you loaded up there not election photos.

Brazen falsehood is propagated by people who are totally alien to and cognitively incapable of feeling shame.
Nor Remorse.... In other words, Sociopaths.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by postmann: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=121921442][/quote]
If your goal is to draw a parallel between what happened during Feb 25 and March 18 in Nigeria otherwise called an "election" with what happened in the US election, then I'm sorry to tell you that the US election was peaceful and orderly all through the period voters casted their votes. No voters suppression, organised thugs on rampage snatching ballot boxes, etc.

These are but elementary observations needing no debates. You seem to have challenges with the truth. Sincerity and intelligence are two independent human characteristics, but intelligence is necessary when trying to bury the truth else you may end up looking/sounding stupid.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by CelestineNelson: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

And what’s the need in condemning Nigeria elections when people orchestrating it are the losers?
Your backward reasoning stands very tall in the problem of Nigeria...
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ofuonyebi: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
i dont blame EU anyway...
I blame Nigerian Leaders who call them whenever there is election here

The question is...how many times has Nigeria govt or delegated observers written a report
to condemn some of the fraudulent electoral processes and outcome which are very glaring in most of the European countries elections?

I think it is time we stop the so call EU interlopers who have never seen anything good in our election since 1979

their continuous presence here and useless utterances which is often partisanship on behalf of their preferred candidates is another approved form of continued colonialization in disguise
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

What’s the need in condemning it when the person that orchestrated it lost the election?

Besides, did you read EU Observers’ Report after the elections?🤔

You were talking to an idiot - maybe you didn't realize.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Larryndelaw: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
We don't want them in our election. They should go and face their country
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by kokomilala(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Europe, No Longer The Standard Setter For The Third World

I've followed the general elections with evangelistic fevour, and my interest in them still remains turgid.

I've seen arguments and counts arguments from both the camps of Tinubu and Obi. And, here, I must pause to say that some people have relished their self- righteousness more than the Pharisees and Sadducees.

What the European Union is postulating is not new. Yes, the elections were far from flawless. We all know. But so were the general elections that brought President Bien to power in the US some 12 months ago. But people who are blinded by self-righteousness and ethnic jingoism would never cite that in their narrow description of the general elections.

Africa is the burden of Europe. Europe raped and fragmented the second largest continents into nation states and asked them to live together. The Second World War liberated Africa politically, but the damage is trans generational.

So, what were they expecting? These cleavages- sectional in most cases- have their roots in that brazen act of continental disdain towards Africa.

The elections have come and gone. We must chart a better course, better ways of conducting ourselves. We must not wait for the West to tutor us on these things.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Tzar(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
What exactly is your point? State counter facts, not insults.
Felixalex:

Chai

And dem do naming ceremony for this one o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.