Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 (47007 Views)

Xenophobia: Union Condemns Violent Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Inhuman69: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

You asked me is EU USA. I asked you the same.
If my question is dumb, then yours is dumber..

You brought pictures and a context of US election, while the post is referring to the European Union , how does USA abd Europe connect
Aren’t you stupid

Thats not even the issue, the thread says they condemn the election, you as a clown that you are deciding to type rubbish
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by lildush(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:

I pray o🤦

Especially that Obasanjo silence eh…

But forget o, e fit be say baba no dey do anything 😏

Forget... Bro. Obj will neva sleep on this... After all the insult tifnubu Insulted him on national TV? A civilian insulting a soldier? A general for that matter.. trust me obj is a no nonsense man... Just watch
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Waterbear(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2023
Since tinubu took over, our economy is crashing...

Nigeria would be reduced to dust...

They would say he is igbo or ipob

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Waterbear(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2023
It's a shame

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Peterobifailed: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that it’s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubu’s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that he’s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

But I know he won’t be sworn in.

By the way, where is Tinubu?🤔
failure is yours tinubu will be your President till 2031
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by MeekGram7(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

We condemn Russia violence against Ukraine...

European Union should go and arrest Putin since ICC has issued an arrest..

Coward and spineless EU 🇪🇺, you can arrest a single man Putin but u dey talk abt Nigeria 🇳🇬

USA 🇺🇸 election was more violent than Nigeria..

Anyway, we also condemn it bcox Ip0b wanted to scatter Nigeria but God defeated them....

Bros, why you stupid like this?
Are you so blind or so nitwit that you lack the empathy and modesty to see the truth and still act like you don’t see it because of your stupid theory ?
Smh, e pain me say I no dey see you physically. You for collect cod for neck, werey
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by magoo10(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2023
jagabandit:
Olondo,you don't know the difference between USA and Europe again, why posting USA election violet, on Europian matter?

Teacher jagabandit
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by orisa37: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Watch your back. PUTIN is behind. Get PUTIN out of CRIMEA by HOOKS or CROOKS. ONCE PUTIN IS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN EU BECOMES UNSAFE.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by AssCraver: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

USA last election was more brutal but they didn’t condemn it o..

Hypocrite people..

LGBT is dead on arrival no matter how much them try to blackmail Nigeria..

Shut up idiot!! U wanna compare the shame call and election here with what happened in the US?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Tycyborg(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

USA last election was more brutal but they didn’t condemn it o..

Hypocrite people..

LGBT is dead on arrival no matter how much them try to blackmail Nigeria..

You are the only person who sees the truth... You see the kind of people we are sharing country with... They don't even mind if their countries is being called a terrorist country by stupid American or Europeans... This country fear me because any country can over take us and rule us indirectly via the weak link which are citizens with inferior complex... Just like what happened to Libya... They brainwashed the citizens that gadafi is bad and this and after killing gadaffi they left with Egypt gold and their oil is next to nothing today. Guess what they leave the citizen to suffer while the USA and NATO and Europe finish the national resources. Same will soon happen in this country and that fears me alot

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by lifeandjoy: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
some pple go soon come call EU igbos now, just dey watch......

angry
I swear
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by lifeandjoy: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
some pple go soon come call EU igbos now, just dey watch......

grin grin
I swear
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by REIIGN(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by nairanaira12: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

And what’s the need in condemning Nigeria elections when people orchestrating it are the losers?

Where is your evidence that the people who orchestrated rigging lost the election?
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Kingpele(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=DenreleDave post=121920814] grin grin

We condemn Russia violence against Ukraine...

European Union should go and arrest Putin since ICC has issued an arrest..

Coward and spineless EU 🇪🇺, you can arrest a single man Putin but u dey talk abt Nigeria 🇳🇬

USA 🇺🇸 election was more violent than Nigeria..

Anyway, we also condemn it bcox Ip0b wanted to scatter Nigeria but God defeated them.... you are a blind urchin so u see things from that prospective and is really unfortunate..sorry poor urchin tinubu will be arrested and your eyes will open to the truth that a thief can't be celebrated even if he wasn't caught
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by rafcrown(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
EXCELLENT IN AFRICAN STANDARD.
BRIBERY OF VOTERS BY ALL PARTIES
SNATCHING OF BALLOT BOXES BY OBITUARY MEN AND OTHERS
POLITICAL THUGS -ALL PARTIES ESPECIALLY OBITUARY PEOPLE.
RIGGING BY ALL PARTIES.COMING FROM NOWHERE TO TOP.RIGGING
ETC.
Do not except much from our ZOOGERIA.
EU- PLEASE , WHEN WILL RACISM COME TO AN END ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.