Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 (46951 Views)

Xenophobia: Union Condemns Violent Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Felixalex(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
ejimatic:
. Thier pains our gains.

Wetin u gain sir

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by jayAjoku(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ They will condemn in Front and come and Make Shady deals that Will Favour only them Behind the scenes šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Bunch of Hypocritical Animals These Europeans are . If they really cared about Africa why havenā€™t they Sanctioned France šŸ‡«šŸ‡· for Continually Defrauding The Nations under their colonial Rule ? šŸ¤£ Bastards Wey Their Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by ProphetM0hammad: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
APC condemns the European union

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Y0urUncle: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
sportskid:
They know, they just don't care. All they want it's power, and that power will destroy Tinubu's APC.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by titopius(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
This was not election but selection.

Tinubu/INEC/Police/Thugs Decedes 2023

3 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by amnesty7: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imperialists grin
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Biafra is a divine project. No man shall stop it.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Britishpea: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Iā€™m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that itā€™s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubuā€™s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that heā€™s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

But I know he wonā€™t be sworn in.

By the way, where is Tinubu?šŸ¤”

He will be sworn in.
Heā€™s going to spend 8 years.

Your cry and tears are giving me joy.
You and that Princeofgutter will cry for 8 years. Want to bet? Go and check all my posts you would know that I have always emphatically told you guys what would happen.
Clownish town crier.

3 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Monimaker22: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Iā€™m happy the world is seeing who and what Tinubu and his hordes of BATstards are.

I know Tinubu Morons will say that itā€™s not Europe that will tell Nigeria how to govern herself but I want to see how Tinubuā€™s government will relate with the rest of the world after they have clearly stated that the election that brought him is a sham.

That a car snatcher is able to successfully snatch a car and resell it and eat the proceeds does not remove the fact that heā€™s a thief.

If Tinubu gets sworn in, he would be so illegitimate that he would always be ashamed to come out.

Valid point, Where is the so called president elect, is he in hiding already, food wey him cook don done for his domot.

6 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Heavensent01(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
European Union that can't stop Ukraine- Russia war

useless union
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by kaylardz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
European Union can also go to court if they like...
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Bfly: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
EU

lol.
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Acidosis(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
You can easily sanction/ban those who orchestrated voter suppression and manipulations in your region/countries. This is all we ask for. A ban from the U.S., UK, and EU region is enough. They can go to Asia to continue their corruption.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by BigNija: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Tinubu is in your house šŸ 

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

USA last election was more brutal but they didnā€™t condemn it..

this photo of yours is not on election day,,,please stop comparing rubbish

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by DenreleDave(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
treesun:

Honestly Mamood performed below average! BIVAS was not in use. We are retrogressing, reason these selected people dont perform!

Na bivas no make all ur South East governors develop Alaigbo abi?

Na BVAS bring Ip0b terrorist abi

Na BVAS make una dey kee unasef for east abi

Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by noegenesis(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lagos was mentioned

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by WHITELIGHTER: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
If not for the public outcry after the presidential election, they would have followed the usual script of applauding a sham election because of their gains, especially UK

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by jayAjoku(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Donā€™t Mind the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by lapintoz: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
He is in your father's village oponu. Children of hate. Na Tinubu be your family's problem.....

Penguin2:
Lol

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by kingsmecca(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
There should be no more elections in this country if not E-Voting!
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Burgerlomo: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
cool
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Reelmii: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
They will be alright
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by perpeling22(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ban all political holders especially the ones in APC.

Mention me in support of APC and receive fire.

1 Like

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by tfelicityk(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smiling...
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by FuckDModz: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin

Agbado urchins will not like this report.

Terrible set of animals!

2 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by dyera(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
sportskid:
They know, they just don't care. All they want it's power, and that power will destroy Tinubu's APC.

Tinubu don shit for body, the whole world now recognize him as a criminal.

4 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Voiceofthestree: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Are they voting here is this place a PU arenā€™t you ashamed posting this photo?

2 Likes

Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by rahmontech(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
They should go and Bleep themselves for all we care.

EU should also know that Russia is still interested in knowing who actually sabotaged the Nord Pipeline
Re: European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 by Reelmii: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
magoo10:
European union in Nigeria grin grin
šŸ˜ Nigeria chapter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.