Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? (2063 Views)

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / It Took Her How Many Days B4 Accepting Your Proposal???? / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2023
A girl i personally toasted on the 13th of this month march is still thinking whether she should accept or refuse my proposal and am totally confused now cos she call me everyday and make sure a single day dosn't pass without us talking to each others on phone, i have asked her whether she's done thinking two times but she keep saying no that she's still thinking, asked her when she'll finish thinking, she said next year in a playful way! Yesterday i didn't her at the time i used to, when she called she asked me what happen that i have not call her today or am i not feeling well! And i said am just abt to call u self but when u ask her if she's done thinking she will tell u she's still thinking, How do u understand this please? Does she love me or not or what exactly may she be thinking about? I need Ur opinion please.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Keeping options open.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Rokiat(f): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2023
If you have money she wouldn’t have to think too much.

10 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Rokiat:
If you have money she wouldn’t have to think too much.
i don't think me not having money is the reason y she's still thinking and if that is the reason, then it means no girl will love without money

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2023
rabankonchas:
Keeping options open.
how do u mean please?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Rokiat(f): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2023
2starboy25:
i think me not having money is the reason y she's still thinking and if that is the reason, then it means no girl will love without money

You can’t really blame her just the way men like pretty women girls love men with money.

That’s just nature.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by AliEzeOlu: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2023
All I see are 2 little children learning how to do "Love in Tokyo" grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Rokiat:

You can’t really blame her just the way men live pretty women girls love men with money.

That’s just nature.
thanks bro
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Blupen969(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2023
If she is a fair girl she will think for 32years but if it's a dark skin lady it takes about 25-26years of thinking

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Autobot05: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2023
.. give her 4 years cool
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
All I see are 2 little children learning how to do "Love in Tokyo" grin grin grin
so how do i get over this?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Autobot05:
.. give her 4 years cool
chaii abi?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Blupen969:
If she is a fair girl she will think for 32years
but if it's a dark skin lady it takes about 25-26years of thinking
hmmm y do u say so?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Lungdick: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Ghost or leave her bro

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by h0pze3: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Girl wan friendzone you
An hour is enough for her to decide whether u r good or bad fellow

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Blupen969(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
2starboy25:
hmmm y do u say so?
Fair skin girls think they are "mother nature" while dark skin girls on the other hand has less pride
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by superCleanworks(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2023
2starboy25:
i have asked her whether she's done thinking two times but she keep saying no that she's still thinking,

you toasted her? like bread or like wine?
you need to wait for INEC to give you the result of your toasting

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by nappy760(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
When a girl meets a guy she already can picture herself being with him or not... All this one she is doing is play.
As some people have said, na money dey finish work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2023
This is why I advise younger men to have many options at hand.

If you toast a woman and she keeps you waiting.
Move onto another woman .

There are a lot of women nowadays.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Openair: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2023
2starboy25:
A girl i personally toasted on the 13th of this month march is still thinking whether she should accept or refuse my proposal and am totally confused now cos she call me everyday and make sure a single day dosn't pass without us talking to each others on phone, i have asked her whether she's done thinking two times but she keep saying no that she's still thinking, asked her when she'll finish thinking, she said next year in a playful way! Yesterday i didn't her at the time i used to, when she called she asked me what happen that i have not call her today or am i not feeling well! And i said am just abt to call u self but when u ask her if she's done thinking she will tell u she's still thinking, How do u understand this please? Does she love me or not or what exactly may she be thinking about? I need Ur opinion please.

Work on your game.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Openair:

Work on your game.
how do u mean?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by VawulenceProMax: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2023
2 seconds. Once they see you they know. That is how my guy bleeped soifra when she saw him.
2.seconds the whole hotel room begin smell like rotten egg

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

now i see say u no like my matter oo INEC no be material nna
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

now i see say u no like my matter oo INEC no be material nna na fake result dem go cook for me o
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by UYEMDO35(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
You just have to exercise a little Patience..... I think she's kind of shy to express how she feels for u at d moment.

She's gonna give u a positive answer believe me, I know how girls does their things.

Act cool and call her from time to time to check on her.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Flames40: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
So you expect a girl to say "Yes" ? As in, mention Yes before u know she has accepted you? Nawao. Life has gone way beyond that sir. Her attitude towards you would tell if she is interested or not.

8 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Openair: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
2starboy25:
how do u mean?

Your game ain’t tight, that’s why she knows that even if she doesn’t give you commitment, you’ll still be there.

If you continue this way, you’ll most likely be friend zoned.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by SPAMBOX7: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Let's say 2 years
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Openair:

Your game ain’t tight, that’s why she knows that even if she doesn’t give you commitment, you’ll still be there.

If you continue this way, you’ll most likely be friend zoned.
thank u but what exactly shld i do now to know whether she really love me and will accept me?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
UYEMDO35:
You just have to exercise a little Patience..... I think she's kind of shy to express how she feels for u at d moment.

She's gonna give u a positive answer believe me, I know how girls does their things.

Act cool and call her from time to time to check on her.
i really love this! Thanks bro i will

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by Mattwillz: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Is her name chinelo mary cynthia?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Girl to Think b4 Accepting Or Refusing ur Proposal?? by 2starboy25: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Mattwillz:
Is her name chinelo mary cynthia?
no be naija girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Toast Her On The Phone? / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals / I Am In Love With A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.