Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) (26614 Views)

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Tinubu Without Certificate -- Inec / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Akharmony: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Media is giving this people to much false hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emma513:
GOOD ONE DATTI,

You are a fool,
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
loosecanon50:
Omo oo grin….all I can say is Omo!

They think Peter Obi is their regular foolish politician. Their eyes go soon clear grin

You and peter obi na fool
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
caracas:
Lol
This my VP really loves violence
He will deal with those useless bokoharam n those agbero terrorists in Lagos …..
power to the ppl

Mumu
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
BluePrincee:
The mandate thief, Bola Tinubu must return the stolen Mandate.

We cannot have a druglord as President and become a laughing stock among the comity of Nations.

Owner be mumu,
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Datti has said it all

End of the thread πŸ€ΈπŸ’ƒπŸ’ͺ

Till the world go end peter can never be Nigeria president, stop fooling yourself s
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by lapintoz: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pat Utomi is the man Tinubu used to break PDP. He was the one that took Obi to Labour Party. He was the one that assured Obi that he will run for Presidency under LP, he was with Obi everywhere.

*If Obi had remained in PDP, Atiku would have won the election. It was important for the Asiwaju camp that Obi becomes independent. After the election have you seen Pat Utomi with Obi again?.*

Wait for his appointment under this administration. He is tipped to Head the Economic Revitalization office alongside Sanusi Lamido.

What do you know?. When we call Jagaban a strategist you will be making noise.

*SE was the battleground, Obi was the main pawn, Igbo Presidency was the bait, Obidients were the foot soldiers, Atiku was the loser, Pat Utomi was the facilitor, Asiwaju is the General.*

*JAGABAN THE GAME MASTER.*

5 Likes

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bola should be sent to jail in his greedy old age! He committed Treason
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by MFORC(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Coming from someone that lost his polling unit to atiku Everything about labour party was revolved around obi.419 Datti will soon return to PDP

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by millionaireman: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:
When it is time for LP to analyse their performance, they will realise that one of the mistakes was selecting a VP candidate with no electoral value.

Presidential Election

Governorship Election
And then? Tinubu lost his ward to ObiDatti.

It's hard to understand how you Tinubu urchinss except Tinubu who has no primary and secondary schools classmate and forged primary and secondary schools certificates; a Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, to become president of a modern country. It can't happen I'm any other country in the world.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Babastrong(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi should go and sue the university that gave him 3rd class first before challenging tinubu's victory.
if the university reverses his 3rd class certificate to 1st class then there is hope for him in the court of law.
PO is destined for 3rd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by otuomasirichi: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Till the world go end peter can never be Nigeria president, stop fooling yourself s
shut up embarassed
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Arrest obi and datti now...
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:
When it is time for LP to analyse their performance, they will realise that one of the mistakes was selecting a VP candidate with no electoral value.

Presidential Election

Governorship Election

Zaria and Kaduna were the northern places APC really test run their rigging acumen 😎 unchecked !
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by lapintoz: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
How come nobody is even talking about the 900k votes Obi got in Lagos while Tinubu got 160k votes.....is that not meant to be part of the petition to the tribunal.....

Your party won just 1 state out of 36 and you think you can be president.......of where....onitsha market πŸ˜‰ πŸ€” πŸ˜€

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Nawedeydia: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
INEC really bleeped down!
Mahmood Yakubu should go bury his compromised head in shame.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Herkim(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chetas81:
WHAT OYINBO MAN DO IS NOT TO ALLOWED MAY 29 TO HAPPEN, THE MILITARY WILL TAKEOVER

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this thrash . 3rd class runner up follower, blind folded .

Military is know more interested in politics , they are now core professionals for your information

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by lapintoz: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
I agree, so that they will be watching TV on May 29 when BAT is being sworn in.

Correct!

emerged01:
I like the fact Obi and his vice are doing everything to tame Obidients. Giving them false hope is a way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by basybasy: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The fall will be so painful and terrible.
Tinubu will not be sworn in neither will he be president.
Kikikiki! You guys have not woken from the slumber. Sorry, it is a defeat imagination. You guys are still trumitized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by MatrixCircle: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
The highest fraud in Nigeria history. Certificate withdrawn. grin grin
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by jaystix(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:

Presidential Election

Governorship Election

I thought you should be reasonable and sensible enough to know that ,that was just a result of a local government....did check others? (Presidential election i mean)... Sorry,but your statement seems so daft
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by garykoeman: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alexis11:
Bad losers!
Mauritanian too dey talk, ode.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by NothingDoMe: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
All of a sudden, urchins have resorted to speaking in tongues tongue
You're not well 🀣🀣🀣🀣.

And I think say my head nor correct

4 Likes

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by maintenant: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Femisol:
I pity this Arise Tv and their unprofessional hosts.

I see their license bring revoke under the renewed hope administration.

Know this and know peace !!!
Most of you sound like stark illiterates...

In the event that Tinubu makes it, his greatest mistake will be to touch an influential media platform like Arise TV....
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by jaystix(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
lapintoz:
I agree, so that they will be watching TV on May 29 when BAT is being sworn in.

Correct!

You'll all be shocked to comma ,when Obi is finally declared winner or election nullified...smiles
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by norriswood(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The fall will be so painful and terrible.
Tinubu will not be sworn in neither will he be president.
..noise makers everywhere...bunch of jobless
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Wande22(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
BluePrincee:
The mandate thief, Bola Tinubu must return the stolen Mandate.

We cannot have a druglord as President and become a laughing stock among the comity of Nations.
What if the Courts upheld his Manhood Mandate nko? Wetin you go do?
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Tochi3(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:
grin Our WhatsApp Admins should please be fast with the propaganda. This is almost 24 hours since Peter Obi dropped his petition. They've just been running helter skelter.

Please, give us propaganda, there's no time. These obidients are choking us here.
grin
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Gandrova: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:

Presidential Election

Governorship Election
Gringory the and his running mate are idiot .
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ogwumgbe: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLRyDaZc6g

Source- https://gazettengr.com/return-certificate-inec-issued-to-tinubu-will-soon-bounce-like-dud-cheque-datti-baba-ahmed/

This Femi's education is a waste, very sentimental slowpoke, so because of his bias, he now interprets the constitution wrongly, if FCT is a State, why doesn't it have a governor as other states?
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by jaystix(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
loosecanon50:
Omo oo grin….all I can say is Omo!

They think Peter Obi is their regular foolish politician. Their eyes go soon clear grin

They think Obi is so foolish just like the other one that called to congratulate and accepted defeat that year (2015)....
E go clear for them soon,them go hide them faces....
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Shikena(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Just don't start crying again when reality dawns grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.