Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) (26631 Views)

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Tinubu Without Certificate -- Inec / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

All of the sane Nigerians already knew that tinubu victory is based on illegitimate Inec induced president elect tongue

So, you are one of the mumus who are being deceived by Obi and Datti! Sheep must be guided and guarded till another four years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by maasoap(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The fall will be so painful and terrible.
Tinubu will not be sworn in neither will he be president.

Is this a prophecy or a wish? Because clearly, it is not a fact! Loser
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fut9ure:
It is getting clearer and clearer

The beginning of the end of tinubu just started

They thought it was election rigging obi will contest

Case of rigging would have been too easy for Apc

They never saw this coming that obi is smart

Where I hail his intelligence is the fact he is challenging the process and not the outcome because the APC would have cleaned everything that would implicate them in the election outcome.

God bless you. I think that move start when APC and inec wanted to reconfigured Bvas. Lest fixed finger crossed.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by deeva2: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

All na mouth..

Nothing can change Tinubu's presidency..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Arabk25:

People like you hate been told the truth. Because arise TV don't normally broadcast what you like they're now unprofessional. You can't expect a TV station like arise to speak good of a drug lord is not possible

Many at times Buhari are featured on that television Chanel. So suddenly that have become unprofessional.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by R0LL0N(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Datti even know say Supreme Court no dey work for naija
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ufotunang: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
ejimatic:
Who says it is not free and fair? Give me an example of an election in Nigeria that is perfect since 70s. They all have challenges
...but this 2023 election is the worst....it's INEC, politicians and thugs that decided the winner of the presidential election not nigerians the voters that decided
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Invitationn: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:
When it is time for LP to analyse their performance, they will realise that one of the mistakes was selecting a VP candidate with no electoral value.

Presidential Election

Governorship Election
Datti dey run mouth after election 😅
Person wey useless before election; almost like a mute throughout the campaign season.
Forming legal juggernaut now😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ejimatic: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
ufotunang:
...but this 2023 election is the worst....it's INEC, politicians and thugs that decided the winner of the presidential election not nigerians the voters that decided
. I appreciate what you said. I am not in any way supporting black market election. We are just paying for our backwardness in Nigeria in relation to our elections.In the early sevethies our elections were rigged and manipulated by politicians then. In 1979 NPN manipulated and rigged results in favour of Shagari. In 1983 ,voters were pregnant with ballots which they would use to stuff the ballox boxes .It was so bad that the military had to take over then. In 1999, PDP and OBJ with the cabals behind them rigged elections for Obasanjo. In 2004 , same happened. In 2007, Yahadua decried the election that produced him as the president.Same stories in 2011 2015 2019 and 2023.Each result In each year was challenged at the court but the case was set aside respectively. If another election is conducted in Nigeria next year, it is same stories. No perfect election in Nigeria.The only solution to our problem is : Electronic voting! No more no less!
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Herkim:

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this thrash . 3rd class runner up follower, blind folded .

Military is know more interested in politics , they are now core professionals for your information
Sick citizens like you have something to Yan ewure ELERIBURUKU
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by favor914: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

Can you bet your life on the statement made by you?
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Martini2020(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLRyDaZc6g

Source- https://gazettengr.com/return-certificate-inec-issued-to-tinubu-will-soon-bounce-like-dud-cheque-datti-baba-ahmed/

A dud cheque can only be confirmed so my the banks, INEC is the bank in this matter not you oga. Simply you are a liability to Labour Party. Zero electoral value. You mouth is smelling as far as peoples acceptance of you is concerned. Remind me the votes from your quarters….

2 Likes

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
AssCraver:

Let me call the urchins

Moh247 fredoooooo Coronavirusrelo BATified2023 and wahalawahala
You still dey bark up and down , after ya Ass got beating. You better get sense in order not to remain a wailer forever grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Lightened: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
This might be a plot by the northerners
fx45:
What are you thinking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More? / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC / 17 Edo Lawmakers Claim To Have Impeached Assembly Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.