Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) (26633 Views)

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Tinubu Without Certificate -- Inec / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by otuomasirichi: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Dindondin:

Let me subtitle it so that you ll know it's not Holy Spirit.
Onigbe Datti means Crying Datti. Same way you are weeping. You and MassiveGlory, that one na MassiveLoss.
Eat brunch, HungerBad.
why are Tinubu urchins ugly, especially their Females Look at this one face 😈 see as she come resemble Tinubu sad

2 Likes

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:
When it is time for LP to analyse their performance, they will realise that one of the mistakes was selecting a VP candidate with no electoral value.

Presidential Election

Governorship Election
no be him fault!

Kwankwa-werey was our intended VP b4...
cool

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by fx45(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Lightened:
When did this man became suddenly outspoken?! I hope it's not what I'm thinking 🤔
What are you thinking?
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by DonG8: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2023
In your dreams
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by cl0r0x: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2023
The satanic structure and criminal mandates must fall.

SayNo to @Agbado
SayNo to @Joining the army grin
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Incoherent bunkum
Una likes for Posts don dey reduce small small, depression don dey set in for BATstards, yesterday morning this your post for don get 100 likes.

Urchins are waking up to reality, their tears will taste like honey grin grin grin
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by harmonyglobal: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Arabk25:

Correct yourself he lost his polling unit on rigging, thuggery, result manipulations that's why they're in court as we speak so Mr man allow the judges do their jobs
This is supposed to be direct to Datti not me, he should focus more on the court case already filed by his party, let's have a fresh breath of air.

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by theforemost: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The fall will be so painful and terrible.
Tinubu will not be sworn in neither will he be president.

How much can you stake in the bet? Let's try
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLRyDaZc6g

Source- https://gazettengr.com/return-certificate-inec-issued-to-tinubu-will-soon-bounce-like-dud-cheque-datti-baba-ahmed/

.you can cry till 2031.

There is no court in Nigeria. That can nullify his certificate.....

Awon sore losers jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by harmonyglobal: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2023
ufotunang:
Why can't APC win election free and fair
What of other states opposition parties won, were they rigged too. We should be factual and not bias. Let the court judge the case and stop spewing statements that can lead to anarchy

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Femisol:
I pity this Arise Tv and their unprofessional hosts.

I see their license bring revoke under the renewed hope administration.

Know this and know peace !!!

Their matter don ready dey on ground.....Dem go soon collect.

I just pity that Rufai , cuz I know his family very well

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Seankhalifa: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Dis same datti dey talk... very useless senator form kd... him family dey among people where loot 9ja.. Idiot... na tomuch social media hype dey cause am

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Una likes for Posts don dey reduce small small, depression don dey set in for BATstards, yesterday morning this your post for don get 100 likes.

Urchins are waking up to reality, their tears will taste like honey grin grin grin

Weytin all the likes & shares you gathered during the campaign & election do for you?

Na mumu still dey take NL likes for reality. grin

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Andrelade: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Useless man with no electoral value.Obi would have done better if he had chosen someone else be it a Christian or Muslim from Benue,Nasarawa or Taraba .
It would have been an opened war between Christian and Nigeria.But the issue is that you and Peter are just useless and you don't even know what you are doing .

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by twilliamx(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The fall will be so painful and terrible.
Tinubu will not be sworn in neither will he be president.

Ema tan ra yin..

2 Likes

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:
When it is time for LP to analyse their performance, they will realise that one of the mistakes was selecting a VP candidate with no electoral value.

Presidential Election

Governorship Election

You speak like someone that is not exposed at all. What u just said now confirms that ppl vote based on popularity. Had it been datti is married to igbo u would have dragged the hell out of him
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by joba4luv: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2023
By the special grace of God
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Ikpaitid: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi has given this mugu some Mkpulumili grin
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by theforemost: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:

Presidential Election

Governorship Election

You right on point b bro. I never saw this
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Emma513: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2023
ufotunang:
...so do you believe and trust in our court and nigeria judges to judge this case without partiality
EVEN THOUGH THAT THAT COURT IS CORRUPT, IT SHOWS OBI WON CLEARLY.. VICTORY IS COMING AT LAST...
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by theforemost: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2023
caracas:
Lol
This my VP really loves violence
He will deal with those useless bokoharam n those agbero terrorists in Lagos …..
power to the ppl

Carcass WHO BORN YOU!!
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by dheolexaone(f): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2023
The moment they swear Balablu in, then it becomes treason to speak against him ...

I see a lot of season film in this administration
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by tenpipsperday: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Fut9ure:
It is getting clearer and clearer

The beginning of the end of tinubu just started

They thought it was election rigging obi will contest

Case of rigging would have been too easy for Apc

They never saw this coming that obi is smart

Where I hail his intelligence is the fact he is challenging the process and not the outcome because the APC would have cleaned everything that would implicate them in the election outcome.

My brother, that Obi is very very jenjalous
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Emola12(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Jackson105:
Has this fool see any president in Nigeria that return his "certificate of return as the elected president"

Well, anything to keep ipob fools talking, your eyes go soon clear 😆

Are you willing to bet?

Ten thousand of your fathers can't stop Tinubu.
av you ever see Liverpool beat man u 7-0 before if not be dis season Just dey play you think say nah only PETER OBI file petition against tinubu abi ATIKU self don file his own you u dey here dey cry like say you be lawyer were oloriburuku eda
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by lapintoz: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Your mumu still dey abakaliki doing push ups.....

Haba

Fut9ure:

Where I hail his intelligence is the fact he is challenging the process and not the outcome because the APC would have cleaned everything that would implicate them in the election outcome.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Chrizoby(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:
grin Our WhatsApp Admins should please be fast with the propaganda. This is almost 24 hours since Peter Obi dropped his petition. They've just been running helter skelter.

Please, give us propaganda, there's no time. These obidients are choking us here.
You guys cannot kill us here,abeg😀😀😀😁
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by theforemost: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Fut9ure:

You mean that Obidient AND DAFTI

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Otuchi: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Incoherent bunkum
sade bala yoruba muslim undecided shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos / Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.