Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) (26630 Views)

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Tinubu Without Certificate -- Inec / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ogwumgbe: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
lapintoz:
Pat Utomi is the man Tinubu used to break PDP. He was the one that took Obi to Labour Party. He was the one that assured Obi that he will run for Presidency under LP, he was with Obi everywhere.

*If Obi had remained in PDP, Atiku would have won the election. It was important for the Asiwaju camp that Obi becomes independent. After the election have you seen Pat Utomi with Obi again?.*

Wait for his appointment under this administration. He is tipped to Head the Economic Revitalization office alongside Sanusi Lamido.

What do you know?. When we call Jagaban a strategist you will be making noise.

*SE was the battleground, Obi was the main pawn, Igbo Presidency was the bait, Obidients were the foot soldiers, Atiku was the loser, Pat Utomi was the facilitor, Asiwaju is the General.*

*JAGABAN THE GAME MASTER.*

Yet Obi won him with your useless analysis, you think he's going to court without proof? you are in for long ride brother, he has moles also in INEC that has supplied him the full official list of the election, keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ppogba: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
It is good to.drop a quote that will tickle their supporters.

At least, they have something to hold on to for this week.

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Emma513: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You are a fool,
JUST AS YOUR PAPA. U ARE USELSS. TOUT. DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN...
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by johnpalmer774(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fut9ure:
It is getting clearer and clearer

The beginning of the end of tinubu just started

They thought it was election rigging obi will contest

Case of rigging would have been too easy for Apc

They never saw this coming that obi is smart

Where I hail his intelligence is the fact he is challenging the process and not the outcome because the APC would have cleaned everything that would implicate them in the election outcome.

You are even more dumb than Obi Himself because i thought is the biggest dumbass coming your region but now i know he has a Senior, the issue of 25% in FCT Ur Smart less Obi is relaying on had been settled long ago by Supreme Court where it was stated that in terms of Constitutional issue FTC can be Categories as a State which means we can say we have 37 States in Nigeria and Asiwaju had more than 25% in more than 30 States so both u and Obi are Failure in waiting.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by babajero(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:
When it is time for LP to analyse their performance, they will realise that one of the mistakes was selecting a VP candidate with no electoral value.

Presidential Election

Governorship Election
don't complain when the actual votes will come out and it will turn out that it was actually tinubu that didn't have electoral value in kaduna.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ekhai(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:
Ok you people go soon tire dey be the judge....

I like you people you sabi give your supporters something wey go dey give dem orgasm....
DON'T MIND THEM. WE'VE RENEWED HOPE IN ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by johnpalmer774(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
millionaireman:

And then? Tinubu lost his ward to ObiDatti.

It's hard to understand how you Tinubu urchinss except Tinubu who has no primary and secondary schools classmate and forged primary and secondary schools certificates; a Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, to become president of a modern country. It can't happen I'm any other country in the world.

Same phrases u Fools used before Primaries Elections, same during campaigns yet you are still using it after General Elections, aint u people ashamed of yourself.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by utenwuson: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
MaliCampus:
Tinubu was also defeated in is own polling Unit,his state of origin Osun state,and his adopted state lagos
you mumu dieee..... Tinubu won his polling unit you this idiott
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Says a man who can't deliver his polling unit....Dead on arrival 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by wyqay: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ìgbé lenu vendor
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by reddingtonblack: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The fall will be so painful and terrible.
Tinubu will not be sworn in neither will he be president.

Massivelosers, If Datti feels they have case on as 25% in FCT, why is not on the 5 list of petition Peter Obi lawyers filed to court

Peter Obi said they are challenging the process and not the result whilst Datti is still ranting about declaration of result on tv ... where is the correlation.
OBi & Datti are so naive they don't even have a bearing, they are just say anything to keep enjoying the momentum that as expiring date

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Jackson105: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emola12:
av you ever see Liverpool beat man u 7-0 before if not be dis season Just dey play you think say nah only PETER OBI file petition against tinubu abi ATIKU self don file his own you u dey here dey cry like say you be lawyer were oloriburuku eda

You must be referring to your father that failed to train you.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Jackson105: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
ehis010:

Let's bet... Tinubu will return that mandate.

What will you use to bet,

I chop some of your folks money too before the election, when they say Tinubu can't win 😁😁
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by sirdick17: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
How do Obi people think?

1 Like

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Ogsirsolo: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Whenever he smoke he come out to rant
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by loosecanon50(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You and peter obi na fool

No be your fault, na social media cause am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Tee2027: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Look at who is talking? Nawab oo Nigeria fon suffer no be gatti was accused of electio rigging some years back?

The only thing that annoys me about this Gatti is his slowpoke looking face, with fatty cheek like Hipopotamus. Too dull for my likeness.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Allisgud: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
They think peter obi is their regular atiku,who always a coward, olanipekun go jam lawyer him go sweat for yansh
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by AssCraver: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
helinues:

Incoherent bunkum
This bastard fool
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by boxypane(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nay sayers. Una go cry pepper.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Igbokwechika101(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
E sweet me ohhhhhh.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by AssCraver: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:
grin Our WhatsApp Admins should please be fast with the propaganda. This is almost 24 hours since Peter Obi dropped his petition. They've just been running helter skelter.

Please, give us propaganda, there's no time. These obidients are choking us here.

Let me call the urchins

Moh247 fredoooooo Coronavirusrelo BATified2023 and wahalawahala
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by achimendy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
aieromon:
When it is time for LP to analyse their performance, they will realise that one of the mistakes was selecting a VP candidate with no electoral value.

Presidential Election

Governorship Election

Can you tell me Obasanjo's/PDP score during the 2003 election in ogun state, and how he still manages to become the president of Nigeria?

Agbaya I don't know who told you it's a must to win your state of origin b4 your party can be declared winner.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Jking20(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

The fall will be so painful and terrible.
Tinubu will not be sworn in neither will he be president.

Even in Pandora weirdest dreams, this would never be the case. Since the datti of a guy and his cohorts are still crying, I think I have a solution to make them smile.

Check my siggy...
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Houseontherock1: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
They are not serious. You can definitely interprete the "and" the FCT to mean the 37 states (FCT doesn't stand out). This was explained by Falana
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by chikason22(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alexis11:
Bad losers!
Shut up. Thiéfnubu and all his useless urchins including you are sore losers. Why steal someone's else's glory. That thing will choke una to death
Thieves
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by MikeofAfrica: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
utenwuson:
Just imagine this irrelevant man who was beaten in his own polling unit talking....

.Osinbajo was beaten at his polling unit in 2019. Tinubu was beaten in his Local Government in 2023.

Does it mean that Osinbajo and Tinubu are also irrelevant.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Alexis11: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
chikason22:

Shut up. Thiéfnubu and all his useless urchins including you are sore losers. Why steal someone's else's glory. That thing will choke una to death
Thieves

Who the election between Atiku and Obi?
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by ejimatic: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..why can't APC win election free and fair
Who says it is not free and fair? Give me an example of an election in Nigeria that is perfect since 70s. They all have challenges
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by Freelance363: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
They have realised by now that peter obi is a fish bone that have blocked the airways of eletoral corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video) by chikason22(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Femisol:
I pity this Arise Tv and their unprofessional hosts.

I see their license being revoke under the renewed hope administration.

Know this and know peace !!!
Under renewed hopelessness you mean? Thank God it will not happen. Evil people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos / Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Ghana Maltreats Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.