Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

In Search Of Long Lost Dad - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (63124 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2023
ycat:
I don't think your mother is withholding information from you, it seems she just doesn't know more than what she gave you. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean she hasn't had her own fair share of women vices, including one night stands and before-you-know-it. If you have watched old disco video, all those women backing up and grinding on men and sometimes strangers are now in their 50's, 60's or even 70's. What you should do is keep being nice to her and let her know you understand it's been a long time and how you don't blame her for it. Any little she can remember will help you to put the pieces together, like the name of the company or the location. A friend he worked with or a place they went together where people knew him. Buy her things, hug her all the time and do things she likes for her.

It wasn't a one-night stand at all. Did you look at the photo? The three of them took the photo together. That was a family!
Besides, you can only put so much in words and in writing. There's a lot the dude can't tell us, especially as to how he knows. But he KNOWS that his mum is not telling him everything. Instead threatening suicide if he kept asking her. There's something she'd rather die than reveal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by lifenajeje(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Sorry bro

I have asked my father and ur father's face is not familiar ..neither does his name rings a bell..

I pray ur mum gives u more info..

Look for Ghanians she stayed with in Nigeria back then someone might help u

Ur sure plug for PEP, PrEP and other scarce drugs call or chat 07038149252.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Indeed u look like ur dad.. I wish u d best bro

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

He doesn't need to specifically contact you, if you actually have the so-called supernatural power.

Do it for free to market yourself and convince people like us that the rubbish actually works.

Do whatever you have to do behind the scene, then come over here to announce the full name of the man and his current location, with the exact date and time he will be in that location.

Is that too much to ask from or do for someone with acclaimed supernatural powers

People who believe in those stuffs are actually those who haven't put you guys to test.
And you think you can just achieve that without consultations. Oga we are not doing any show here, neither are we in a competition here. If you can not provide the needed items for the work, then please mind your business and stop saying what you know nothing about.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blackpowers101:
And you think you can just achieve that without consultations. Oga we are not doing any show here, neither are we in a competition here. If you can not provide the needed items for the work, then please mind your business and stop saying what you know nothing about.

Consultation is for those involved in the normal, physical/scientific activities

It's not for people like you who work spiritually.

Why would spirits need consultation from a human to function?
I believe they already know the man and where he lives; so reach out to them and retrieve the information.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Consultation is for those involved in the normal, physical/scientific activities

I believe they already know the man and where he lives; so reach out to them and retrieve the information.

I just want to thank everyone of you for your great concern in my search of my missing father , I know it's hard but with Jesus Christ of NAZERET name everything is possible , I still pleading to you to keep do your best in search, sharing, asking, and showings pics to many as you can for your younger brother , son and grandson, God bless you all In Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Oga you know nothing here, reaching out to them because they leave behind your house abi? Don't pretend not to know how native is been carried out, Oga you must add up something to get something.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

you don't even use consultations for what you just said, but research rather.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

No mind am.
Even forget OP, Blackpowers101 just prove juju to these organizations (see list below) and you are a millionaire!

There are organizations and individuals all over the place offering serious money to anyone who can prove existence of juju, supernatural, or such.*

**The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."*
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to
any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone
who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer
$100,000 (Australian),
$80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics
Challenge." If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a
$50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any

person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any
astrologer who can demonstrate her craft according to a formal scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone
able to demonstrate any paranormal phenomenon under mutually agreed-upon observing
conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality"

is offering a prize of $NZ2,000,000 to anyone "who can
display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

** Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show called "Phenomenon" was aided by demons.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No mind am.
Even forget OP, Blackpowers101 just prove juju to these organizations (see list below) and you are a millionaire!

There are organizations and individuals all over the place offering serious money to anyone who can prove existence of juju, supernatural, or such.*

**The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occultic power or event."*
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

** B. Premanand from India will pay Rs. 100,000 "to
any person or persons who will
demonstrate any psychic,
supernatural of paranormal ability of any kind under satisfactory observing conditions."

**Prabir Ghosh will pay Rs. 20,00,000 to anyone
who claims to possess supernatural power
of any kind and proves the same without resorting to any trick in the location specified by Prabir Ghosh.

**The Australian Skeptics offer
$100,000 (Australian),
$80,000 for the psychic
and $20,000 for anyone "who nominates a person who successfully completes the Australian Skeptics
Challenge." If you nominate yourself, and are successful, you get the whole hundred grand.

**The Association for Skeptical Inquiry (ASKE) , a U.K. skeptic organization, offers £12,000 for proof of psychic powers.

**The Independent Investigations Group "offers a
$50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under proper
observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."

**The North Texas Skeptics offer $12,000 to any

person who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal power or ability under scientifically valid observing conditions.

**The Quebec Skeptics offer $10,000 to any
astrologer who can demonstrate her craft according to a formal scientific experiment.

**The Tampa Bay Skeptics offer $1,000 to anyone
able to demonstrate any paranormal phenomenon under mutually agreed-upon observing
conditions.

**A group in New Zealand calling itself "Immortality"

is offering a prize of $NZ2,000,000 to anyone "who can
display an actual paranormal ability, under controlled conditions." One million goes to the successful applicant and one million to the charity of his or her choice.

** Magician Chris Angel offered $1,000,000 of his own money to Uri Geller and Jim Callahan if they could psychically determine the contents of an envelope he held in his hand. The offer was in response to Callahan's claim that his performance of a trick on a TV show called "Phenomenon" was aided by demons.

I don't understand all this things , if you really want to talk about your gods and their capabilities you can create a forum for that ,
I don't want help from anything under the power of Jesus Christ, whiles I have Jesus Christ himself, and I will like to introduce him to you that your small gods failed your ancestors and has never won for any soul but at last destruction, a creature should not worship a creature , Jesus still Saves don't make it too late , life is short soul never die body does , eternity for your soul matters.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yedidea:

I don't understand all this things , if you really want to talk about your gods and their capabilities you can create a forum for that ,
I don't want help from anything under the power of Jesus Christ, whiles I have Jesus Christ himself, and I will like to introduce him to you that your small gods failed your ancestors and has never won for any soul but at last destruction, a creature should not worship a creature , Jesus still Saves don't make it too late , life is short soul never die body does , eternity for your soul matters.

It just that Nigeria is full of all sorts of people and prophets who can see the future and everything about person, but when a case like this arises they are MIA.
I see your mom did a good job on you about Lord Jesus. If nothing else, it keeps you away from, say, armed robbery!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yedidea:

shut up you fool, is it that white man with the Jerry curl that is your god? The White man has brainwashed you. Why is your jesus not a black man. We have always had a way of solving our problems before Jesus was introduced to you.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Semaj77(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malawian:
Funny thing, i know a certain "Peter-Paul" Nig. Ltd.
He is an elderly Igbo man
He deals in heavy machinery like trucks, tractors etc.
I don't know if he is the same person you are looking for.
you may look for his person's company around Coker axis along Mile2-Oshodi expressway, lagos.
goodluck.

https://ng-check.com/peter-paul-nig-ltd/753207.html

This looks like a good lead

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Blackpowers101:
shut up you fool, is it that white man with the Jerry curl that is your god? The White man has brainwashed you. Why is your jesus not a black man. We have always had a way of solving our problems before Jesus was introduced to you.

Matthew
12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.

12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.'

Romans
1:29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

1:30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

1:31 they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

1:32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Isaiah
44:9 All who make idols are nothing, and the things they treasure are worthless. Those who would speak up for them are blind; they are ignorant, to their own shame.

44:10 Who shapes a god and casts an idol, which can profit him nothing?

44:11 He and his kind will be put to shame; craftsmen are nothing but men. Let them all come together and take their stand; they will be brought down to terror and infamy.

44:12 The blacksmith takes a tool and works with it in the coals; he shapes an idol with hammers, he forges it with the might of his arm. He gets hungry and loses his strength; he drinks no water and grows faint.

44:13 The carpenter measures with a line and makes an outline with a marker; he roughs it out with chisels and marks it with compasses. He shapes it in the form of man, of man in all his glory, that it may dwell in a shrine.

44:14 He cut down cedars, or perhaps took a cypress or oak. He let it grow among the trees of the forest, or planted a pine, and the rain made it grow.

44:15 It is man's fuel for burning; some of it he takes and warms himself, he kindles a fire and bakes bread. But he also fashions a god and worships it; he makes an idol and bows down to it.

44:16 Half of the wood he burns in the fire; over it he prepares his meal, he roasts his meat and eats his fill. He also warms himself and says, 'Ah! I am warm; I see the fire.'

44:17 From the rest he makes a god, his idol; he bows down to it and worships. He prays to it and says, 'Save me; you are my god.'

44:18 They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand.

44:19 No one stops to think, no one has the knowledge or understanding to say, 'Half of it I used for fuel; I even baked bread over its coals, I roasted meat and I ate. Shall I make a detestable thing from what is left? Shall I bow down to a block of wood?'

44:20 He feeds on ashes, a deluded heart misleads him; he cannot save himself, or say, 'Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?'
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ycat: 1:36am On Mar 27, 2023
You don't know that, no one knows for sure, the two people that know aren't even sure. Like I said, there are one night stands and before you know it and the picture does not rule both of these out. And there's no picture with the three of them in it. What would make a mother forget where a man she had a relationship with is from let alone the one she had a child with or withhold a crucial information of who he is from her son? The love between a mother and her son is too deep for that. 'She would rather die than give an information she has to her own child' only sounds good in a movie, not in real world. No mother after many years would withhold what could breathe a new life to her child.
PoliteActivist:

It wasn't a one-night stand at all. Did you look at the photo? The three of them took the photo together. That was a family!
Besides, you can only put so much in words and in writing. There's a lot the dude can't tell us, especially as to how he knows. But he KNOWS that his mum is not telling him everything. Instead threatening suicide if he kept asking her. There's something she'd rather die than reveal!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 1:51am On Mar 27, 2023
ycat:
You don't know that, no one knows for sure, the two people that know aren't even sure. Like I said, there are one night stands and before you know it and the picture does not rule both of these out. And there's no picture with the three of them in it. What would make a mother forget where a man she had a relationship with is from let alone the one she had a child with or withhold a crucial information of who he is from her son? The love between a mother and her son is too deep for that. 'She would rather die than give an information she has to her own child' only sounds good in a movie, not in real world. No mother after many years would withhold what could breathe a new life to her child.

Did u read the below from OP??
Also he KNOWS his mother is not telling him everything. You can't get your info from him and yet know better than him!

As for withholding info, what if he was abusive and she offed him and escaped.. Could be anything

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ycat: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2023
You need to go back and read my comment.
There's no point for you to expect a uniform comments or use someone's story to argue, we all spoke our minds as we see it.
I can only go by what he posted.
PoliteActivist:

Also he KNOWS his mother is not telling him everything. You can't get your info from him and yet know better than him!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2023
ycat:
There's no point for you to expect a uniform comments or use someone's story to argue, we all spoke our minds as we see it.

Hhm you are right actually my mom was with my dad for more than 3 years they where staying together sometimes my mom comes back to her relatives at edwara if I have putting the word correct, so it wasn't hit and r ... As some suggested.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 27, 2023
ycat:

I have been contacting my mom for the whole day about their relationship before she Left my dad to Ghana with me, and the answer was that someone influenced her that if she didn't do that an Igbo man will never allow their first male child taking away so she actually listened to that man who influenced her and did that.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ycat: 2:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Now this is a new revelation. It can't be a hit and run even if they lived together for six months. I guess it just didn't work out between them. The only thing for me is, she should be over whatever happened by now and make you happy. If she didn't kill your father or attepted to kill him, there's nothing a child cannot forgive her mother for. So just continue to love her and hopefully one day she will tell you everything. Don't get other people involved, let her know it's going to be between the two of you alone, whether she tells you or not. Make her comfortable talking to you. Go to her sometimes and do things for her without asking anything about your dad.
Yedidea:

Hhm you are right actually my mom was with my dad for more than 3 years they where staying together sometimes my mom comes back to her relatives at edwara if I have putting the word correct, so it wasn't hit and r ... As some suggested.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 2:38am On Mar 27, 2023
ycat:

What he posted is that he KNOWS his mum is not telling him everything, the truth. Yet you know better than him from second hand info!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

As for withholding info, what if he was abusive and she offed him and escaped.. Could be anything

According to my mom they where in love , they loved each other very very much, my mom have regretted what she did to him but too late and her education level is low so she didn't pick any important information about him before She left , and according to her she was always indoor when she was in Nigeria Lagos, she did not had chance to visit the towns or study things well per her explanation
She head from Those people who came from there later that my dad was very angry looking for her because of me.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 2:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Yedidea:

You mean he was VERY WRONG. It was no one-night stand like I corrected him. I was the one RIGHT!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 2:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Yedidea:

According to my mom they where in love , they loved each other very very much, my mom have regretted what she did to him but too late and her education level is low so she didn't pick any important information about him before She left , and according to her she was always indoor when she was in Nigeria Lagos, she did not had chance to visit the towns or study things well per her explanation
She head from Those people who came from there later that my dad was very angry looking for her because of me.

Exactly as I suspected. From the photo your dad looked controlling and your mum looked like she was already planning something
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Exactly as I suspected. From the photo your dad looked controlling and your mum looked like she was already planning something

Hahahaha. Hhhm

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ycat: 2:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Kolanut bye!
PoliteActivist:

What he posted is that he KNOWS his mum is not telling him everything, the truth. Yet you know better than him from second hand info!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Yedidea:

Hahahaha. Hhhm

Lol but it's true. He looked like the ultimate boss and she looked like she's slightly scared of him,, a tricky person, cooking up a plan.
Every time she looked at you you must have been reminding her of him. Did she have other children?
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2023
ycat:
Kolanut bye!

You were simply WRONG! It was no one-night stand.
Despite the photo and everything OP said you were still insisting it was a one-night stand!
Learn not to be so stubborn!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 3:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Blackpowers101:

Did you read this part:

44:15 It is man's fuel for burning; some of it he takes and warms himself, he kindles a fire and bakes bread. But he also fashions a god and worships it; he makes an idol and bows down to it.

44:16 Half of the wood he burns in the fire; over it he prepares his meal, he roasts his meat and eats his fill. He also warms himself and says, 'Ah! I am warm; I see the fire.'

44:17 From the rest he makes a god, his idol; he bows down to it and worships. He prays to it and says, 'Save me; you are my god.'
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ycat: 3:14am On Mar 27, 2023
You are sick girl!
Your problem is bigger than this topic!
PoliteActivist:

You were simply WRONG! It was no one-night stand.
Despite the photo and everything OP said you were still insisting it was a one-night stand!
Learn not to be so stubborn!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 4:08am On Mar 27, 2023
ycat:
You are sick girl!
Your problem is bigger than this topic!

What proboem is bigger than what topic?
Our guy don Kolo o
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ycat: 4:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Oponu, you are still stumbling on this topic.
Must you die in someone else's story?
PoliteActivist:

What proboem is bigger than what topic?
Our guy don Kolo o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.