Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

In Search Of Long Lost Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (63117 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by bewla(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
R
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by vastolord4(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
sad
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by redcliff: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.

one week, them go help you find the man, except he is dead. Trust Nigerians. hahha

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

You Mom ain't sincere with his name. Who answers Paul Peter

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Afam4eva(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Only the picture of your dad can be used at this point and only people who know or knew him can identify him. Just pray your post goes viral so that more eyes can see it. The other information you gave are worthless.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by NezzyMike: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

don't mind them, they never go wrong in any misunderstanding, always the victim...

I'm sure if that man was at fault, everyone would have heard what he did by now... she might be the one at fault here, may be she cheated during pregnancy, maybe the man isn't even sure of the paternity of that child, who knows, maybe she did something terrible to that man that's beyond saying it out... I'm sorry OP, I'm not using your predicament as a case study, just saying this from a general perspective...

I know of a Ghanaian tribe that doesn't allow anyone who impregnates their daughter out of wedlock to have access to any offsprings that relationship might bred... most of them already have who they are going to marry before leaving their hometown for Nigeria, so any Nigeria they have an entangle with is only deceiving himself..

She cheated with such resemblance to his father Abeg talk another thing.

5 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by BarrElChapo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

Put this out on other socials like Twitter and quote handles with large followership, also what’s your native man if you have a Nigerian one that could point to where your dad is from too. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Jomonix: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

Your mother knows your father and he's is probably not the man in the picture. But she sure knows your father. This is what happens when a woman from beginning is not honest about who got her pregnant. Going back to the truth is a hell of a task. She would rather die than admit the truth. I am talking from experience

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by davillian(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

Show your mother pepper
She would tell you everything you have been looking for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
I feel your pain OP, your mother still remains the sure plug to locate your dad, look for an elderly man she respects, and tell him to ask her for more relevant information you need to find your dad.

BTW, have you ask her why she doesn't want you to meet him, it might be for your own good, she knows what you don't know, so persuade her very well and ask her, but if she gives you no tangible reply or a questionable answer(cos women would tell any form of lie against a man they hates), then never relent in the quest to find your dad. You and your dad got much semblance

mods abeg make una help this young man push go front page for larger view.

Wise words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by hectorayo: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good luck in your search
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by FireUpNow(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
What's the Igbo name of your dad? Scammers are plenty in Nairaland. Had my fingers burnt. Thieves who come with good advice but within them they are wicked thieves and demons

4 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by SLOVFO(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Paul who?
He doesn't know the surname
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by izibili44: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Do not get police involved. look for some one close to your mum if she is a Christian then her pastor if a Muslim then Alfa. which state is your father from.uote author=Yedidea post=122037382]Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members[/quote]
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

My man ,you re taking this very likely and it means you don't understand women , probably the person u think is your dad ,is really not your dad and she doesn't want to unravel the past ,like I said ,u re taking it likely ,if it's me ,my mother will provide those details either by fire or force whether she likes it or not or she will have to face the consequences to it ..Sha maybe u re not serious about it because if it's going to be the last thing I will do ,am going to do it ,some people don't understand the pain and stigma attached to living especially as a male child without ones real family ,those faces that look like yours ..abeg ur mother lucky sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Malawian(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Funny thing, i know a certain "Peter-Paul" Nig. Ltd.
He is an elderly Igbo man
He deals in heavy machinery like trucks, tractors etc.
I don't know if he is the same person you are looking for.
you may look for his person's company around Coker axis along Mile2-Oshodi expressway, lagos.
goodluck.

https://ng-check.com/peter-paul-nig-ltd/753207.html

Yedidea:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Kayyus09(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is he rich?
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Dancebreaker: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Paul who?

That name too go be scam. She nor wan reveal. What if she cleared the man's apartment of property before leaving? I remember cases similar to what OP just wrote back in the day.

The lady is hiding something and would not want to ever face it. To play victim is easy but the truth is always a bit different.

OP has made the first step. Try to link up with Igbo organisations. The dad's pic might help.

Good luck!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by LyfeJennings(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
First off
how old are U
secondly, where were U born
U can actually find ur dad but it will cost U 2things
the above information and a paid ads on instablog and Tunde Ednut
Those two pages get very strong engagement and would make things easier for U
stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nice2023(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
If ur mum can say ur fathers surname,then I can assure u are 90% close to locating ur dad.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Beremx(f): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

check for Susan Ade Coker on Facebook. She has helped a lot of people connect to their lost loved ones. And please you are Igbo and not Ibgo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by brainhgeek(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

I feel your pain OP. I wish I knew your father. However, you can also post on RantHq Facebook page. I have seen lost people reunited with their families after the post was made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Isabi4lov: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Your dad must be a deadbeat father , anyways I wish you goodluck in your research.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Moon70: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Noted

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by NoToPile: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
I doubt your mum knew so much about your dad sounds like a boy friend girlfriend scenerio.

Anyway, there's a reason your mum is not giving you full info.

Wish you luck.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jomonix:

Your mother knows your father and he's is probably not the man in the picture. But she sure knows your father.

How do you expect his mother to tell him that his father is in prison serving a life sentence for a violent crime ?

Think.

Nah OSU the papa be oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Boyooosa(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members

This might be a criminal case (murder or robbery)....be careful

Don't ask her about ur dad again from now
Don't allow her to know about ur quest again.

Continue trying while you do ur undercover investigation....the pix will help if other details from her so far are true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Isabi4lov: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

Post this on Rant , it's a group on Facebook.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jomonix:

Your mother knows your father and he's is probably not the man in the picture. But she sure knows your father.
I swear down,am baffled how people cling to their mothers trusting and believing them,sorry ,i love my mother so much but I know she is a woman ,women play games and can hide details for plenty of years just for their own selfish interest , probably the real story is that ur mom got pregnant for another dude that is not in that picture and she knows and their is no way on Earth to locate him ever ,am sorry my brother ,the only best thing to do is post ur picture ,if anyone thinks they look like you in Nigeria ,they should come forward and u should be ready to sponsor a dna test

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by royalfly(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

I will post this on my watsapp and all the groups I belong. Women just av a way of destroying lives. This has been on from beginning of creation. To all the good women out there, may God bless you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.