Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

In Search Of Long Lost Dad - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (63115 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by one4GOD(f): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.
he should check among the nigerian politicians those folks have a knack for misfiring cheesy grin grin
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Palmstudy: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Best thing to do is to sue your mum. You are of the age of knowing who your father is or was and she will be compel to tell you.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by luminouz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...the curiosity of human beings. We will always want to know where we came from. If only your mom understands this....

Anyways, for her to have opted to raise you all by herself baring the cost all alone, your dad must have been one heck of a deadbeat father! Why hasn't he tried to find you all this while? Even though she crossed to Ghana, did she change her name? I for instance only need to know someone's surname to find them on facebook even if they do not have a facebook account....a cousin or any other relative will surely have an account! Hmmm....anyways, she alone can help you find him but brace yourself to be disappointed when you eventually find him. You mother tried though....it is not easy raising a child alone, I just wish she hadn't been too uptight about his info.
Yen yen yen...

Deadbeat ko...livebeat ni
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Truthshscrazy: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Malawian:
Funny thing, i know a certain "Peter-Paul" Nig. Ltd.
He is an elderly Igbo man
He deals in heavy machinery like trucks, tractors etc.
I don't know if he is the same person you are looking for.
you may look for his person's company Around Coker Axis along Mile2-Oshodi expressway, Lagos.
goodluck.

https://ng-check.com/peter-paul-nig-ltd/753207.html

Op's igbo father has been found

Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.
The Company name.
Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.

That surely is your father. Search no more. Try visiting the elderly igbo Peter Paul along mile2 Oshodi in Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by BJanta: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Involve your mother's Pastor. There should be a headway for you there.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by NezzyMike: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

lol... seems you don't know some women cheats with pregnancy.... the first donor of sperm still remains the owner of the child... what else do you have to say?

You have low logical and critical thinking! He didn't bring this issue for you to insult his mum, be guided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ojex004: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ur dad head is flat according to the pic am seeing here. Pls go to sadeastern part of Nigeria and continue your search in pieces

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:

Which responsible father would leave a child for at least 18yrs without searching him out? To show you how easy it is to find people if you're interested, biko tell me your full name and give me a month to do flex finding, I will dig you out. If you want to kill it, give me you email and phone no, I will find you before you finish a bowl of garri. The father is obviously deadbeat! The mother did all the work and justly unwilling to share the glory. I can wager you that OP will be regally disappointed with his findings eventually. Not every man whose sperm contribute to a fetus creation is a father! It is well.

Abeg e get one girl I dey find 😊, my love during my uni days...I never got to ask about her surname..long story but if you can put your investigative skills to work..Will appreciate.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by DarlingtonC: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:

Darling, I doubt if his son cheated on him as well . Unless if he's not his son but why would the woman keep claiming paternity till now? It would make a lot more sense to lie that he's dead, dont you think?
Anyways one thing is certain, the woman is hiding something; there's something serious she doesn't want the son to know about.

I hope the young man sees his dad
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
His current family may see you as threat to their inheritance o
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Go to rant HQ Facebook group and post your issue. I'm sure you'll see your dad if he's still alive
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Allisgud: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
If that boy was a celebrity the father for done show face sharpsharp,the man dey run for responsibility 🤓🤓🤓🤓
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Clairvoyancy: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
NezzyMike:

You have low logical and critical thinking! He didn't bring this issue for you to insult his mum, be guided.

well since you have resulted to insults, I guess we should leave it there... my comments was not directed to OP's mom(it was clearly stated in my second comment on first page), rather to counter your claim about your previous comment.

Nairaland is truly filled with kids, you guys can't proof a point without an insult, can't engage in an sensible and insult-free argument/discussions...
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Lovelydaisies: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hire a private investigator, if you can.

Search online with the little details you have of your father. Or

Take some time to come to Nigeria and do some digging.

It's really painful. I can't imagine the ache you feel in your heart. I wish you well.

That's the issue with all these divorce and single parenting.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Kei144(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Malawian:
Funny thing, i know a certain "Peter-Paul" Nig. Ltd.
He is an elderly Igbo man
He deals in heavy machinery like trucks, tractors etc.
I don't know if he is the same person you are looking for.
you may look for his person's company around Coker axis along Mile2-Oshodi expressway, lagos.
goodluck.

https://ng-check.com/peter-paul-nig-ltd/753207.html

This post contains very important information. Even before I saw this post, my mind was telling me that Nailralanders have not imagined the situation of the mother of this man well enough. The information contained in the paul-peter Nig. ltd. check.com link confirmed what I was thinking.

Solomon's father apparently used Solomon's mother just as a side chick; not even a steady side chick, because Solomon's father was already married. If you know the mentality of a typical married Anambra man that is relating with a Ghanaian side chick in those days when Ghanaian women were commonplace, you will understand that he only wanted to catch some fun and was never interested in procreating with the Ghanaian woman. He won't even be interested in giving the young Ghanaian woman so much information about himself, as he was never into long-term relationship with her. That is why Solomon's mother cannot give Solomon much information about his father. The woman has given the much information about the man she related with. The fact that she didn't know about the man she got pregnant for makes her feel terrible today. All she knows is that he was an owner of the Paul-Peter company and so Paul-Peter must be his name. The information contained in the paul-peter Nig. ltd. check.com link shows that Paul-Peter Nig. Ltd. was owned by by two brothers: Paul and Peter Ewuzie. Since they registered their company in Nnewi, Anambra State, they most likely hail from Nnewi area of Anamabra State.

I did Google searches on Paul Ewuzie and Peter Ewuzie and saw faces that look like Solomon's face on this thread. Those are most likely faces of Solomon's cousins. I sugeest that Solomon should focus on the Ewuzies from Nnewi area of Anambra State. A visit to the registered company address of Paul-Peter Ltd., A65113 AGBO-EDO MARKET , NWEWI , ANAMBRA STATE, might lead to the Ewuzies. However, connecting with the Ewuzies on the Internet should be a good starting point.

Solomon should stop being annoyed with the mother. Her circumstances while relating with Mr. Ewuzie didn't afford her the opportunity to know him well. Solomon should be really grateful to his mother for keeping him and raising him up.

Edit: Solomon, contact Nairaland's @Malawian; ask him for information about the elderly man known as Paul-Peter Nig. Ltd. The Coker axis along Mile 2-Oshodi Expressway is most likely what your mother called Lagos-Ibadan expressway. It's been a long time, so there's bound to be some confusion. I am aware that there is a popular pedestrian bridge at Coker Bus Stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Sultty(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Thank you so much my confidence Is high that with your help and sharing I will settinly going to find him, my wasap number is +233553121901 , I have asked Allot of questions and the little I had was , she said they met at a place called odwara or something like that, and he later took her to a new place which she said can't remember, and regarding to my dad work place ,,,, she said the company was on the four in and out high road toward a town called ibadan high way , but it was not ibadan town it's self and as you are heading to ibadan high way your right side there was a big construction company with a big fenced wall around it and there was a gate or it entrance on the road side, there was overhead pedestrian to cross from other side of the road to the right side where the company located, she went on saying right after you enter the company gate then time there was a catering or eating place at right after you enter the main company, and she said at the other side left where my dad was working as assembling department,of the company, but yet no company name , no town name and no sir name,
from the little info, the company should be in Lagos (Lagos-Ibadan express road) u can come down yourself or if u can consult me. I can get him for u for a price
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Sammy5413(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigerian men will stain your white
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Kei144(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sultty:
from the little info, the company should be in Lagos (Lagos-Ibadan express road) u can come down yourself or if u can consult me. I can get him for u for a price

Exactly. From the post by @Malawian, the company is at Coker Bus Stop along Mile 2 - Oshodi Expressway.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Malawian(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is the picture below yours?
If it is, search no more.
You have no idea!!
Yedidea:

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Malawian:

Is the picture below yours?
If it is, search no more.
You have no idea!!

Keep us updated please
Waiting with bated breath!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Malawian(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Allisgud:
If that boy was a celebrity the father for done show face sharpsharp,the man dey run for responsibility 🤓🤓🤓🤓
Oga, if the man i pointed to him is actually the father he is looking for, you have no idea the guy himself hit jackpot.
This man counts in hundreds of millions. I remeber one time one of his boys came to type something about his tax returns, his tax to lagos state government was more than 2 million naira. my head was spinning.
I had his letterhead in my computer, i have been looking for it and cant find it.
All the same, he still needs to be the man he is looking for.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Ulunne777(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
An igbo man of that generation will not answer 2 English names.Either he hid his identity to have a short time with your mom.
Your weapon is very vague to help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
wany:

The young man is not you that wakes up his parents with a kick as good morning or beat up his mother when there is no food in the House.you can tell the mother raise him well take a look at his write up, from your write up one can tell the kind of home you come from.and if it was you when you eventually find your dad you will kill him cause raising your fist to your mum is dopamine undecided
If u re a woman ,lucky am not your son ,empty brains
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by merits(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

Your mum seized a photo from you,and you let peace reign.Are you growing atall?
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by lifenajeje(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
U carry ur papa nose 100 %
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by miniziter(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
My grandpa has some children there. I don't know if you were one of them
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by miniziter(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
miniziter:
My grandpa has some children there. I don't know if you are one of them
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by lizychimamanda(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Drag her to court cos that woman you called mom is lying to you. No woman forgets such sensitive information like this.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Ten06(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

don't mind them, they never go wrong in any misunderstanding, always the victim...

I'm sure if that man was at fault, everyone would have heard what he did by now... she might be the one at fault here, may be she cheated during pregnancy, maybe the man isn't even sure of the paternity of that child, who knows, maybe she did something terrible to that man that's beyond saying it out... I'm sorry OP, I'm not using your predicament as a case study, just saying this from a general perspective...

I know of a Ghanaian tribe that doesn't allow anyone who impregnates their daughter out of wedlock to have access to any offsprings that relationship might bred... most of them already have who they are going to marry before leaving their hometown for Nigeria, so any Nigeria they have an entangle with is only deceiving himself..

That was how Eve and her supporter ganged up against Adam and intimidated and forced him to eat the forbidden fruit.
They always want to play the victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Geesaintagape: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Search no more I'm your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.