Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates (50728 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by davidnana(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
gimakon:
[s]You feel its to make noise on social media not so? Make una try that nonsense again.[/s]

Your incoherent rantings are too long. Yes, it is Oluomo's duty to make sure that any Ibo/IPOB terrorist that tries to destabilize Lagos is neutralized. We are Yorubas, we don't negotiate with terrorists. Lagos can never be a refuge for Ibo/IPOB terrorists. We will fish you out and make sure you're dealt with. We have to protect the lives and properties of Lagosians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Ireportlive: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
frankyychiji:
She's from iragbiji, go there and ask.

Only Anambra has baby factory so it can't be Iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by StreetFight: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
So you agree thiefnubuu is a drug dealing vagabond and a case study on how druggie EscoBATs will be disgraced in public domain?

All these thiefnubuu zombies sef..na una dey use una hand kee thiefnubuu.. grin

Kwantinue grin

So what do you call your father after spending 30 years in American prison for drugs trafficking? What do you call your uncle who was beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs?
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by GeneralPula: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
GEEBITE:
Out of the seven founders of PC . Only Ralph Opara is Igbo. 3 are Yorubas, 2 Edos and 1 Urhobo. Why do you guys like to twist everything to tribal warfare. In that procession I saw a childhood friend.He is from Osogbo royal family.
Igbo man is among..

Igbos nah typo jae
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by biggyone: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
You represent a forever senseless generation.... Tueeh! Spit..!

Ireportlive:
grin

I thought they were singing, Baba wey hand dey shake, say Emilokan to taunt Jagaban

As God would have it truly Tinubu lokan

Chicago street life rugged pass Naija University Cultism.. Tinubu still won

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by BiafranPatriot: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Stop disgracing yourself.

I will not dignify your shallow statement with educative facts. Shey, they are in Court.? Let the court decide or you join Keyamo and be a part of his defence team.

I am sorry to say this, but, your statement shows that you are really DUMB

shonepa:
The case is closed, sealed never to be opend again till thy Kingdom come.

PDP brought the old case to tarnish Tinubu's image. They knew no court of law can reopen the case.

Expungement of his conviction, provides Tinubu with peace of mind, freedom to pursue career opportunities and access services that may not have been available to him by virtue of any criminal records.

Thats the power of $460,000

If the same scenario happend here in Nigeria, dem go say em don bribe Judge.

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
;DNa now I even understand your yarns .
So, Oluomo will deal with IGBOs abi?So, 1 Million Boyz will deal with IGBOs abi?Can I beg you for a favour..? Please join them and start the brutality on IGBOs.We need check ..if you COWARDs BLEED... angry

Lagos is not gonna be a safe haven for terrorists. McOluomo has been given the mandate to neutralize Ibo/IPOB terrorists in Lagos. The safety of lives and properties in Lagos is very important to us. So, if you're an IPOB/Ibo terrorist then you should moved back to the South East as fast as you can. You have been warned.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Your incoherent rantings are too long. Yes, it is Oluomo's duty to make sure that any Ibo/IPOB terrorist that tries to destabilize Lagos is neutralized. We are Yorubas, we don't negotiate with terrorists. Lagos can never be a refuge for Ibo/IPOB terrorists. We will fish you out and make sure you're dealt with. We have to protect the lives and properties of Lagosians

So the police do not have a Job not so? Neither does Soldiers? To fish out terrorist abi? If them born any of una well, try this nonsense again with the Igbo tribe, una body go explain to una how e day go. Leave social media and try this nonsense again.
E be like something day worry all of una, you will explain if the tax they pay, they do not have right to vote who they choose.

See who day talk. grin Send Oluomo to please try that nonsense again you hear. Please I beg you send am. HE go personally tell una how e day go. You will explain if Falz and Macaroni na Igbos them be, and they did not vote LP.

Incoherent my fucking__ foot.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
gimakon:
So the police do not have a Job not so? Neither does Soldiers? To fish out terrorist,

If the police/soldier were doing their jobs we won't have Amotekun for example. Your Igbos tried to instal one of your members as Lagos governor. We will not allow a terrorist organization to exist in Lagos. Ibo/IPOB terrorists are completely unwelcomed in Lagos. And yes, McOluomo will also do his part to destroy the terrorists in Lagos wherever they may be hiding. You have been warned!
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Chetas81(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oluomo IS from Ogun state and I don't really blame the JAGABAN criminals tools who loves to take blood for success
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by BiafranPatriot: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
This zombie dey cry. grin

Na Agbado supporters dey go Hajj, with drugs for Saudi Arabia na. Abi ya brain don skip again? cheesy

StreetFight:

So what do you call your father after spending 30 years in American prison for drugs trafficking? What do you call your uncle who was beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs?
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

They always jealous Igbo cos they are richer
Richer how?
Tell me how you are richer
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by BiafranPatriot: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Noise...

COWARDs with noise..
grin

DodadaKoKigbe:

Lagos is not gonna be a safe haven for terrorists. McOluomo has been given the mandate to neutralize Ibo/IPOB terrorists in Lagos. The safety of lives and properties in Lagos is very important to us. So, if you're an IPOB/Ibo terrorist then you should moved back to the South East as fast as you can. You have been warned.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

If the police/soldier were doing their jobs we won't have Amotekun for example. Your Igbos tried to instal one of your members as Lagos governor. We will not allow a terrorist organization to exist in Lagos. Ibo/IPOB terrorists are completely unwelcomed in Lagos. And yes, McOluomo will also do his part to destroy the terrorists in Lagos wherever they may be hiding. You have been warned!

Gbadebo is Igbo name?
We day wait. Like i said, call his number and please ask him to go to Ibo dominated places and try his nonsense. All News papers in Lagos go carry am. We just need him to try that nonsense, or you step out of your house and go to Amuwo Odofin which is mostly populated by the Igbos and open your toilet to talk nonsense there. Make we see if them no go announce your funeral very early.
You think its the nonsense you are talking on here? Please go, go show them power.

Ṣe o ro pe o jẹ lati sọrọ bi aṣiwere eniyan? Awon Igbo yen yoo fi eyi ti e ko tii ri ri. Lọ gbiyanju wọn ti o gbọ.
Ozuor.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Bjteensdes24: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
#End-Inec it is not independent but Dependent
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
gimakon:
We day wait. Like i said, call his number and please ask him to go to Ibo dominated places and try his nonsense.

Are you confessing that some Ibos living in Lagos are accomodating Ibo/IPOB terrorists in their homes? Please confirm. Thank you.

And yes, Chinedu is an Ibo name.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by fabolouz1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
NAS has lost its integrity because it no longer stand on the values it was known for .
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by newnigerdelta00: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eastlandx:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/24/nigerian-polices-failure-arrest-mc-oluomo-lagos-after-threat-igbo-will-breed-impunity

Peter Obi done run to he secret cult men, anything you try will be in vain..... Obidients owner blind,owner OGA Peter na cultist....
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by ikemesit4477: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

I thought they were singing, Baba wey hand dey shake, say Emilokan to taunt Jagaban

which election did tinubu won? Olodo!
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Are you confessing that some Ibos living in Lagos are accomodating Ibo/IPOB terrorists in their homes? Please confirm. Thank you.

And yes, Chinedu is an Ibo name.

Lati ọrọ isọkusọ ti o kọ o fihan pe o ko mọ ohunkohun. Ti MO ba jẹ baba rẹ, Emi yoo beere ohun gbogbo ti Mo lo ikẹkọ rẹ ni ile-ẹkọ giga. Itiju ni e fun Omoluabi ati gbogbo eya yoruba

Accommodating? Did they steal your lands from you? No
Accommodating? They bought lands you sold to them, not so? Yes
Accommodating? In which way did you Yorubas accommodate them? With the way you treat them in your offices, in your banks, in your normal way of life? Do you call this accommodating? Go to their lands and see what they call accommodating, an Igbo man does not know you from Adam, he houses you, trains you in business and settles you to start your own business, what would you call that? Housing someone for several years , feeding him and all, what do you call that? Did you treat them the same way? Do you show them Love and they despise you?

We day beg you, please send Oluomo or you go and display your folly. Please i kneel down beg you. Help us go there and show your acts of Foolishness. Please We beg you. Help us go there.
Jẹ ki a rii boya wọn ko ni mu ọ pada ninu awọn apo ara. O ro pe wọn n ṣe awada nibi
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
gimakon:
We day beg you, please send Oluomo

So, you're confirming that Ibos in Lagos are housing Ibo/IPOB terrorists? Please confirm, so I can tagged DSS.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

So, you're confirming that Ibos in Lagos are housing Ibo/IPOB terrorists? Please confirm, so I can tagged DSS.

The English sef no correct. Get out abeg.
Go there and find out if they housing na, shebi you day form strong and mighty.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by chudez0147(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
igbos are lousy trouble makers n I like as people dey give them wotowoto
Who is giving who wotowoto ?? Ode!

Igbos against the world.. bring it on....

we move!!
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
gimakon:
The English sef no correct. Get out abeg.
Go there and find out if they housing na, shebi you day form strong and mighty.

Its not an English issue. Ibo/IPOB terrorists are a cancer wherever they are. They MUST be eradicated and flushed out! If you're sure of what you're saying please confirm. I can easily tag DSS and have them look into it ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Its not an English issue. Ibo/IPOB terrorists are a cancer wherever they are. They MUST be eradicated and flushed out! If you're sure of what you're saying please confirm. I can easily tag DSS and have them look into it ASAP.

grin When we know the problem of Nigeria, you say Cancer grin grin
Silence , best answer for Fools.

Send Oluomo, or you go and find out by yourself. Idiot.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by wonderiyke(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Comprehension is your problem.... Or should I translate it into Ibo

Tinubu spent his youthful days at Chicago State University, worked as a security, door man and Taxi driver on the street of Chicago before becoming an accountant

The Irony of this is the people accusing Tinubu of drug dealing are always getting jailed for drug related offenses

You are a good liar. You should run for office under APC.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
gimakon:
Send Oluomo, or you go and find out by yourself. Idiot.

Do you know you're putting Lagosians and good ibos in danger by not giving up the address/location of these Ibo/IPOB terrorists?
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Noise...

COWARDs with noise..
grin

Dont mind the Fool. I am always proud of the Igbos anywhere i go. They do not look for Trouble, do their business and go. They have bad ones like the other tribes, but they are the real definition of one Nigeria. They do their business everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nwaotu10(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
OIO
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by BiafranPatriot: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bless you bro.

Nobody claims they are saints...but interns of

Guts to excel..Dem get am....and that is why they are champions in all aspects , except Politics.

I have had issues with slimy characters from IGBO land but overall they are far far better than what I experienced in Yoruba land Make I leave matter for past tense.

Cheers

gimakon:

Dont mind the Fool. I am always proud of the Igbos anywhere i go. They do not look for Trouble, do their business and go. They have bad ones like the other tribes, but they are the real definition of one Nigeria. They do their business everywhere.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Josephkabila12: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

no be pitobi dey claw aro so, weder dis man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.