Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates (50730 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by kafeii123: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
ykalhaji:

Son, Mc Oluomo no dey go IPOB and yeye small pikin cultists area.

That was actually uncouth and I retract...but if I was any of them... I'd be careful this period.... my advice will be for people to not take these people's comments lightly
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Wildkat02: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
AustineE1:

I'm surprise at you guys still responding to those scums of the earth,unrefined urchins,whose only stock in trade is picking crumbs from the table of the same politicians cum serial looters that has impoverished there family line and children yet unborn.

My dear, I couldn’t help replying the idiot
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by FireUpNow(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You want the APC - NPF OFFICERS that were sleeping in polling units all over Nigeria to arrest one of their AGBERO own? cheesy
I cannot imagine this kind of picture in any part of the civilized world without some serious consequences.
What a useless Police Force.
Baba police are human like you and me. Most of these officers did have enough sleep on the eve of the election. The environment where they spent the night wasn't nice at all. Upon that they left so early on the election day to their various place of assignments. So don't be so mean on some of them please
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
FireUpNow:

Baba police are human like you and me. Most of these officers did have enough sleep on the eve of the election. The environment where they spent the night wasn't nice at all. Upon that they left so early on the election day to their various place of assignments. So don't be so mean on some of them please

What an excuse.
And what did the Nigerian voters go through? cheesy
Did they get any sleep?
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Taba21: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eastlandx:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/24/nigerian-polices-failure-arrest-mc-oluomo-lagos-after-threat-igbo-will-breed-impunity

When you allow bastard among using Yoruba name they will use their tools against you another chinedu
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by FireUpNow(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What an excuse.
And what did the Nigerian voters go through? cheesy
Did they get any sleep?
is the police the one that conducted the elections?
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by KanwuliaExtra: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
is the police the one that conducted the elections?

Are the police officers not there because of the election process?
TO UPHOLD LAW AND ORDER? cheesy
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by FireUpNow(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Are the police officers not there because of the election process?
TO UPHOLD LAW AND ORDER? cheesy
Let your politicians and the masses be genuine with honest hearts. With this you don't need the police. The win at all cost is what causing electoral violences here and there
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by shonepa(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Educative facts?; when you read with hatred, u end up reasoning backwards.

The drug case is not in any court home or abroad. So which court u dey talk about?

Community court?

Over sabi na Bleep up.

BiafranPatriot:
Stop disgracing yourself.

I will not dignify your shallow statement with educative facts. Shey, they are in Court.? Let the court decide or you join Keyamo and be a part of his defence team.

I am sorry to say this, but, your statement shows that you are really DUMB

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by poseidon12: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

I thought they were singing, Baba wey hand dey shake, say Emilokan to taunt Jagaban

As God would have it truly Tinubu lokan

Chicago street life rugged pass Naija University Cultism.. Tinubu still won

Who told you that Tinubu won?
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by shonepa(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Bring your educative facts; make i open ur yansh, u don talk am as e be, u there saying trash....make we expose una we no dumb.

It shows you just another opressor;

BiafranPatriot:
Stop disgracing yourself.

I will not dignify your shallow statement with educative facts. Shey, they are in Court.? Let the court decide or you join Keyamo and be a part of his defence team.

I am sorry to say this, but, your statement shows that you are really DUMB

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Christistruth03: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Gov Sanwo Olu should immediately revoke the C of Os and demolish any buildings or Businesses harbouring ipob Terrorists in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.