Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates (50724 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Bless you bro.

Nobody claims they are saints...but interns of

Guts to excel..Dem get am....and that is why they are champions in all aspects , except Politics.

I have had issues with slimy characters from IGBO land but overall they are far far better than what I experienced in Yoruba land Make I leave matter for past tense.

Cheers

Anytime, i am part Igbo and part Rivers, but rivers 76%. I speak the truth wherever i see it.
The most tribalistic tribe is Not the Fulanis, it is the Yoruba tribe.
This useless fool just come here day talk nonsense against people way no day look for trouble.

No answer the animal again.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by about2wed(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Can anything sensible come from the dog or who said it. No be only seadog, na terrestrial dog.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Successmind(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Now I don dey see some reasons why sealords left them.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by BiafranPatriot: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
No shakes grin ...!

gimakon:

Anytime, i am part Igbo and part Rivers, but rivers 76%. I speak the truth wherever i see it.
The most tribalistic tribe is Not the Fulanis, it is the Yoruba tribe.
This useless fool just come here day talk nonsense against people way no day look for trouble.

No answer the animal again.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Kingcalls: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
igbos are lousy trouble makers n I like as people dey give them wotowoto

Seun lalasticlala..pls this person has broken a rule and should be banned
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Richer how?
Tell me how you are richer

Cos I DNT ask for 2k urgently like you
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Trendishine: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

If you're Ibo in Lagos, you should be FASTING and PRAYING that Oluomo should never be arrested. Shey na dis Lagos you dey so? Use your tongue count your teeth.
you be complete loudmouth agbero of no levels. A complete fool... When e set, you go run go ilorin go hide. Omo ale...
Agbero kobo kobo...
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
Trendishine:
you be complete loudmouth agbero of no levels. A complete fool... When e set, you go run go ilorin go hide. Omo ale...Agbero kobo kobo...

All these insults no go epp you o! Take my advice. Use your tongue count your teeth. The LAST thing okoro wants is for Oluomo to be arrested. Trust me. E get reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Igbokwechika101(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Seadog everywhere
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Trendishine: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

All these insults no go epp you o! Take my advice. Use your tongue count your teeth. The LAST thing okoro wants is for Oluomo to be arrested. Trust me. E get reason.
Tbunder wey Don fire you Don fire you already, u no yo fit cii fuse Tbunder. You wan tell usu sha na obi orded the street of oluomo or obi even get hii.vtimr or know am
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by fredoooooo: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
E ti ya werey
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by UYAGA1010: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You want the APC - NPF OFFICERS that were sleeping in polling units all over Nigeria to arrest one of their AGBERO own? cheesy
I cannot imagine this kind of picture in any part of the civilized world without some serious consequences.
What a useless Police Force.
kai-kai drunk policemen is the typical identity of Nigeria police system. Nigeria is a shame.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by asanausana91: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

We have 300 tribe in Nigeria, 3 major Ethnic group... Must anyone imagine it's Ibo for any reason

You look for bigotry and still form victim

go to court
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by asanausana91: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kobicove:
The government through the police should have taken steps when this buffoon made his moronic comment...silence in this instance means tacit approval!
the mumu police said that MC OLUOMO was just joking.
Imagine this rubbish.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Franzinni: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
gimakon:

the same way "Ibo terrorists" do not need a video to fuck__ you yorubas up, but the few good ones amongst you do not need to feel the wrath. Your mind tell you Igbos are weaklings abi? E go clear for your eye. Na this hand yoruba tribe use day accommodating abi? You bile against the tribe is what will not only Mar u, it will consume and destroy you completely. You should ask your fathers how many nations fought The same biafrans before they managed to subdue and not defeat them.

You should please send your dogs to try them again, let us see how many of you can be able to survive this Bullshit you do.
They pay tax in your lands, they dont fight any of you, because they did not support a Druggie, then you should open your septic tank to speak ill against them, shay you are not a mad person like this? So Labour Party is now a regional Party? Please in your carelessness, ask Oluomo to try this nonsense against the Igbos, you go explain to them the tax many of the people from that tribe to LIRS weather na for jokes or whatever.
You feel its to make noise on social media not so? Make una try that nonsense again.
wow very entertaining ... It could work for a movie in Hollywood... So much bravado... Amazing!!! Haha 😂😂😂
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by KanwuliaExtra: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
UYAGA1010:
kai-kai drunk policemen is the typical identity of Nigeria police system. Nigeria is a shame.

Exactly.🤣
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Cos I DNT ask for 2k urgently like you

I thought you have a reasonable answer, I would have given you a reasonable analysis that you are wrong
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by naijaking1: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2023
DSS ask Datti to explain what he said!
They have not ask MC Olumo for what he said in the video.
They will not even investigate the people killed and wounded just to maintain APC in power in Lagos.
DSS will not fish out those who burned Igbos shops in Lagos
DSS has no time for the lady wounded just because she wanted to cast her vote.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by VEHINTOLAR: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Seadog ko,Seapig ni ! If dem born ya fathers well,come out and do anyhow if Ogun no go suck una blood !

Bunch of fools,don't you know where MC Oluomo lives ? Go and arrest him na and let's see what becomes of all nyanmiri bastards here in Lagos,eni ku re gbogbo yin ! Seadog my foot, whatever nonsense ithat is; Ogun kee all of una ! It is certain, heebo people won't rest until their follies push them to that ultimate destruction they desperately seek !

These idiots from wherever villages they came from in alaigbo must really think the issue on ground is for the Yoruba of Lagos alone. You'll know what's up by the time the real demons from Modakeke,Oba Ile,Ife, etc swoop on you idiots in Lagos ! Perhaps, that experience will make you fools from alaigbo understand what we are talking about ! It is in the best interest of Igbo people living in Lagos not to allow any uprising traceable to them. If you guys stupidly allow your emotions to get the better of you as usual,you'll all regret the day you set your ugly yam-legs on our soil !

This is no chest beating;we don't do that in this part of the country but if any idiot thinks he or she can cause any unrest here,....it will be your last attempt !

LAGOS IS YORUBA LAND,NO FOREIGNER WILL DECIDE FOR US !
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by yom2(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

They always jealous Igbo cos they are richer
lol
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by VEHINTOLAR: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Just leave that fool,he'll soon understand !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by yom2(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Zico5:
Obidients in the mud already. They abused, castigated here and there. They even threaten to take over Lagos, they took our magnanimous for granted thinking winning Tinubu in Lagos is their doing. Then we show them who truly own Lagos. Oluomo is just a typical Lagos boy, who won't open his eyes for aliens to do anyway they like. Nothing will happen to oluomo. You guys still don't learn. May God help u all o.
just know that the people u are addressing does not neccesarily speak for or represent d opinion of d entire group so mind ur choice of words. In every society they have d extremist wing. Even in d western hemisphere.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by johnaruson(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2023
EndDSS may come up, if they don't do the right thing.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by kafeii123: 12:45am On Mar 25, 2023
I ..
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by TalkingBird: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2023
Bigotry is a sign of the last of the last days.

Leaders of Nations are confused and their people are confused as well.

Some nations suffer more than others but each has its share of the global confusion.

Welcome to the point I want to drive.

Russia on Ukraine

Israel and Palestine

Gun violence in the US also

Earthquake in Turkey and Syria

Death dealing quest for power

Tigres region, Ethiopia and Eritrea

Hunger in Southern Sudan

War threat by North Korea.

Malawi mud slide

Rising inflation

Some nation's wahala is terrible leadership from the person cast down to earth from glory in heaven. Get the year it happened and relate it with events and suffocation of a nation. A clear reason for the confusion.

Which one should I mention again, too many worries.

Pity humans.

1 John 5:19

It is a function of which if them controls your part of the world.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by HIPROFILE(m): 2:42am On Mar 25, 2023
Bia ndi seadogs go to court and stop disturbing us here!
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by lexy2014: 3:29am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:

We have 300 tribe in Nigeria, 3 major Ethnic group... Must anyone imagine it's Ibo for any reason

You look for bigotry and still form victim

At all. It's a valid point raised.

The NAS Capoon, Mr Abiola Owoaje
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by ykalhaji(m): 3:43am On Mar 25, 2023
See cultists and confra talking, no be una dem suppose pack put for jail throw away key.

With all their yeye baba wey dey shake song, Jagaban show dem say American Gangsta over big pass all the small small small pikin Nigerian cultists.

Useless Fools.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by ykalhaji(m): 3:44am On Mar 25, 2023
kafeii123:
I expect Mc Oluomo and his Boyz to start getting mugged in the following days... Ipob has spoken.... now sealords have also done same....some strange things will start showing up in the coming days........ Common lagosians should sha be careful in their movements. It's the common man who suffers the most from these issues

Son, Mc Oluomo no dey go IPOB and yeye small pikin cultists area.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Kinterez(m): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2023
Reality3080:
igbos are lousy trouble makers n I like as people dey give them wotowoto
Enikure oponu ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.