Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates (50729 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Jd10k(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2023
Hand and leg are no more shaking, what a useless Rabies Dog confraternity.

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by anambraamaka: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2023
Truth
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by ZombieSlayer1: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Do you become stupid immediately you become Obidient,
or you need to be stupid to be Obedient.

Another ret@rded brainwashed delusional imb@cile IPOB Obi-ditic terrorist monkey on the loose.
The IPOB criminal below is wanted for crimes, pls report to your nearest police station should you know her current location.
Stay there and be chanting careless. I hope you'll be able to prove to a court that this lady murdered someone as you're saying
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Johnjustice: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2023
Sea dogs is a occult group, if mc oluomo should be arrested for talking, this cult group must be banned.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by senatoreze: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=122034952]

Comprehension is your problem.... Or should I translate it into Ibo

Tinubu spent his youthful days at Chicago State University, worked as a security, door man and Taxi driver on the street of Chicago before becoming an accountant

The Irony of this is the people accusing Tinubu of drug dealing are always getting jailed for drug related offenses

Probably, defective commonsense is your own challenge! A criminal's accomplice is also a criminal.

Why do you delight in casting aspersions on a nation so divinely endowed? Can't you see that it's not working?

Bat lives a pseudo life. His identify is fake;his state is fake and his acclaimed educational qualification is fake.

Bat had a drug case in the US. That's a truism. In a plea bargain, he parted with about USD 460, 000 with was the proceeds of illegal drug business. Other property of his were also confiscated.

A critical observation shows that this man's conduct is drug oriented and demented. You may not see it as you are possible birds of a
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Kay25(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:

Tinubu spent his youthful days at Chicago State University, worked as a security, door man and Taxi driver on the street of Chicago before becoming an accountant

The Irony of this is the people accusing Tinubu of drug dealing are always getting jailed for drug related offenses

No mind them na Dem do drugs dealing pass,na Dem dey sell fake product pass yet they will be out there abusing bat like say dere hand dey clean
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by adisacool: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2023
It is so annoying to see the obidients coming out when things don't go their way.

But you all don't see the threatening words coming from the obidients family all across if you don't support their movement, mostly the Igbos.

Let us leave hatred and move on, conceding to defeat is bad but accepting it in a hard way makes it look sweeter to the winner.

Congratulations to the man ASIWAJU.

Eastlandx:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/24/nigerian-polices-failure-arrest-mc-oluomo-lagos-after-threat-igbo-will-breed-impunity

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Realist777: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

I thought they were singing, Baba wey hand dey shake, say Emilokan to taunt Jagaban

As God would have it truly Tinubu lokan

Chicago street life rugged pass Naija University Cultism.. Tinubu still won

They are right though
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Peppysco: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Imagine if the writer of this was IGBO.. grin

No one actually cares, you guys have been writing rubbish since day one and no one actually pays you lot any mind now
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by naijanaweown2(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2023
Awa Capoon die it and make it permanent. Over and out
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by luvyaself95(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2023
My own be say if this country no separate peace no go dey rain fully.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Wildkat02: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

I thought they were singing, Baba wey hand dey shake, say Emilokan to taunt Jagaban

And you’re proud to say Tinubu partook in Chicago street life. No wonder u all want to force the druggie on us

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Sammy5413(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Santa Sacramento
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Wildkat02: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:

We have 300 tribe in Nigeria, 3 major Ethnic group... Must anyone imagine it's Ibo for any reason

You look for bigotry and still form victim

Yes... because to u urchins, anyone not supporting Tilumbu is automatically Igbo

I guess Pyrates confraternity is also ipob group. Yeye urchins
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Eastlandx: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2023
adisacool:
It is so annoying to see the obidients coming out when things don't go their way.

But you all don't see the threatening words coming from the obidients family all across if you don't support their movement, mostly the Igbos.

Let us leave hatred and move on, conceding to defeat is bad but accepting it in a hard way makes it look sweeter to the winner.

Congratulations to the man ASIWAJU.

Which defeat?
Mumu
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2023
Aye Sir..... Ahoy rugged capoon ... respect

Sailing to treasure island...aweeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by obrian888: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:

NO RESULT ON SEARCH MADE ON ALL THESE ITEMS YOU MENTIONRD HERE,TIFNUBU IS MIRAGE,A MAN WITH NO IDENTITY,SO MANY LIES,CUPBOARD FULL OF SKELETONS,SUCH A MAN CAN NEVER BE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT,THAT WILL BRING SHAME TO THE ALREADY SHAMLESS NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND HIS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by obrian888: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2023
Zico5:
Obidients in the mud already. They abused, castigated here and there. They even threaten to take over Lagos, they took our magnanimous for granted thinking winning Tinubu in Lagos is their doing. Then we show them who truly own Lagos. Oluomo is just a typical Lagos boy, who won't open his eyes for aliens to do anyway they like. Nothing will happen to oluomo. You guys still don't learn. May God help u all o.

So you think nothing will happen to Mc Oluomo? no you don't know anything my dear friend, only time will tell and while waiting for time, pray Tifnubu is sworn in if not that is the end of that Tifnubu chief assassin

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by alabo1: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:

We have 300 tribe in Nigeria, 3 major Ethnic group... Must anyone imagine it's Ibo for any reason

You look for bigotry and still form victim

We have 4 major tribes please. Ijaw is the 4th. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by samfrancis1(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You want the APC - NPF OFFICERS that were sleeping in polling units all over Nigeria to arrest one of their AGBERO own? cheesy
I cannot imagine this kind of picture in any part of the civilized world without some serious consequences.
What a useless Police Force.
last last this same police address your brothers and sisters.. so you don’t blame anyone for this.. we blame Nigeria and who is Nigeria ??
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by alabo1: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:
Cultist too now have a say!

When his BlackAxe, Vikings and Eiye going to tender their own observation.

I think it’s important for every cult group to share their observation.

One million boys already said election was free and fair. Same with De Bam and De well

Do you understand the meaning of the word cult. Read and understand that it even covers churches. Peace
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by AntiWailer: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Seadog or National cult arm of Labour Party ?
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by GreatBoss: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2023
alabo1:

We have 4 major tribes please. Ijaw is the 4th. Thank you
Very correct
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:

But there was a case na, or this case was doctored? Even if it happened years ago, there was a case and he forfeited money, you don’t forfeit if no case

1 Like

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

If scarcity of common sense is ravaging Igbo land, I wonder what is ravaging yoruba land such that you guys are selling off all your land to the same senseless Igbos and using the money to drink ogogoro.

What has ravaged Yoruba land is your greedy and ungrateful lot, it's not your fault it's the fault of those who accommodate you devilish Ipobians after you left your region and scamper for survival. You will go back to your Egypt, thanks for showing your true colors
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Timmi: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by InvertedHammer: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
/
I like what McOluomo did---identify himself.

It is up to the people to neutralize him. If they cannot, they should stop blaming the NPF for a small problem that can easily be taken care of with minimal logistics.

/
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Electorate: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

Na you be this...

Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by AustineE1: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wildkat02:

I am not as stupid as u to think in such ways. I guess Hope Uzodinma of Imo State is Yoruba too right?

Mugu!!
I'm surprise at you guys still responding to those scums of the earth,unrefined urchins,whose only stock in trade is picking crumbs from the table of the same politicians cum serial looters that has impoverished there family line and children yet unborn.
Re: Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates by Iwedunloye: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wildkat02:

I am not as stupid as u to think in such ways. I guess Hope Uzodinma of Imo State is Yoruba too right?

Mugu!!

Buffalo and because Falz is supporting Peter Obi means he is an Igbo to, Lack of Education is affecting you, mumu who can’t decode a sarcastic statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.