Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram (5264 Views)

Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju / Ibb Will Rule Again: Mark It Down / Ibb Will Rule Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by silvernus0: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2011
Big B1:

The first thing folks will say is: Of course, IBB will come up with the best solution simply because he's responsible for the Boko Haram. But this is not true. Life is much better for IBB if Nigeria is at peace.

I honestly believe that IBB has the experience, intelligence and wisdom required to resolve the trouble we are experiencing in Nigeria today.
He knows how to bring folks together, he profoundly understands the importance of unity and has the skills necessary to pull thru.
He doesn't make noise, he is not a bully and has nothing to prove to anyone.

We may not even hear about it, but I'm certain that he will get it done.
ok is this the fomat ?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Hadone(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2011
[size=18pt]I wonder why nairalanders still fail to realise the IBB's self style in promoting self image on NL. Big B1 simply means nothing but B[/b]adamasi [b]I[/b]brahim [b]G[/b]eneral [b]B[/b]abangida [b]1. [/size] =Big B1
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Pukkah: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
Still waiting for IBB to come up with a solution.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Gbawe: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
Pukkah:

Still waiting for IBB to come up with a solution.

Where is he currently anyway? Still out of the Country recieving treatment?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by sheyguy: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
Fokativ:

Who the f**ck is IBB?
international barawo banzar
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Gbawe:

Where is he currently anyway? Still out of the Country recieving treatment?
Praying he doesnt come back like yardua and oju-iku.All evil nigerian leaders will suffer on earth before they die !
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2011
the idea that IBB has anything to do with Boko-Haram is the most ridiculous accusation yet I have heard against the man.

Anybody who tells you IBB is sponsoring Boko-Haram, please immediately consider the person a lightweight on Nigerian issues. IBB is more sophisticated than that.

While I will not rule out the possiblity of folks loyal to IBB to be sympathetic to Boko-Haram, the notion that IBB is directly involved in this or instructed someone to sponsor Boko-Haram is inconcieveable.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by sheyguy: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2011
mikeansy:

the idea that IBB has anything to do with Boko-Haram is the most ridiculous accusation yet I have heard against the man.

Anybody who tells you IBB is sponsoring Boko-Haram, please immediately consider the person a lightweight on Nigerian issues. IBB is more sophisticated than that.

While I will not rule out the possiblity of folks loyal to IBB to be sympathetic to Boko-Haram, the notion that IBB is directly involved in this or instructed someone to sponsor Boko-Haram is inconcieveable.
same Ibb that killed anything on his way including prominent & popular pple, i dont see how any sane person will still come out and claim he cannot be the one behind boko haram.

If u want to campaign for IBB do it in a smart way pls, u dont know nothin abt pple whos folks where hunted down for doing nutting against IBB.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
sheyguy:

same Ibb that killed anything on his way including prominent & popular pple, i dont see how any sane person will still come out and claim he cannot be the one behind boko haram.

If u want to campaign for IBB do it in a smart way pls, u dont know nothin abt pple whos folks where hunted down for doing nutting against IBB.

So you dont know the difference between a dictator who believes in his country but committed all sorts of attrocities to remain in power and a ridiculous, mindless, and directionless group called Boko-Haram.

Do you know the origin of Boko-Haram and what they stand for? Have you taken a look at the man IBB, his family? and then figure out if anything under the sun can bring IBB and Boko Haram together?

I dont know how long you have been on Nairaland but those who know Mikeansy will tell you I am no fan of IBB.

But the idea that a man who inspite of all the women in the North got married to just one wife a Southerner and yet had the open mind to raise his family in a polished way with his daughters going to some of the best schools in the world will subscribe to Boko-haram whose number 1 objective is protesting western education and discouraging women from attending school should make no sense to anyone who have a head on their shoulder.

Forget the shameless attempt by some Northerners to redefine what boko-haram stands for. We know what Boko-Haram stands for. It has nothing to do with underdevelopment or Jonathan becoming President but everything to do with a group of mindless idiots who prefer to live in Taliban style Afghanisatn but are not courageous enough to hop on the next plane to Kabul.

You can accuse IBB of so many things but being behind Boko-Haram can not be one of them. The man is far more grown up than that!!!!!
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by sheyguy: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
IBB Was feared because the way he killed pple and put fear in the remaining ones. I dont see any diff btw that and what boko haram is doing. In fact while boko haram is mainly in one region IBB's terror knew no bound. U may av been a neutral Nl all along but right now u work for IBB.
mikeansy:

So you dont know the difference between a dictator who believes in his country but committed all sorts of attrocities to remain in power and a ridiculous, mindless, and directionless group called Boko-Haram.

Do you know the origin of Boko-Haram and what they stand for? Have you taken a look at the man IBB, his family? and then figure out if anything under the sun can bring IBB and Boko Haram together?

I dont know how long you have been on Nairaland but those who know Mikeansy will tell you I am no fan of IBB.

But the idea that a man who inspite of all the women in the North got married to just one wife a Southerner and yet had the open mind to raise his family in a polished way with his daughters going to some of the best schools in the world will subscribe to Boko-haram whose number 1 objective is protesting western education and discouraging women from attending school should make no sense to anyone who have a head on their shoulder.

Forget the shameless attempt by some Northerners to redefine what boko-haram stands for. We know what Boko-Haram stands for. It has nothing to do with underdevelopment or Jonathan becoming President but everything to do with a group of mindless idiots who prefer to live in Taliban style Afghanisatn but are not courageous enough to hop on the next plane to Kabul.

You can accuse IBB of so many things but being behind Boko-Haram can not be one of them. The man is far more grown up than that!!!!!
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by BigB11(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
Can someone please tell me what's going on in here?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by BigB11(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Mikeansy has finally realized my points for the past 5 years and the importance of IBB at this time to get our country back on track.
It makes me very sad whenever i think about how Nigerians got it wrong once again.

Can you guys just imagine IBB as our president today? What exactly would have been going on in Nigeria today?
To handle a tough country like Nigeria effectively and efficiently, you need a smart person, tough character with an enormous political stamina and unbelievable charisma. Real leadership experience and ability to bring people together will also help.
What we do not need in Nigeria at this time is a confused rookie president and an out of control first lady, that runs around embarrassing African women.

I think Mikeansy now completely understands that to catch a monkey you must also be willing to dance like a monkey. I think this is where all this IBB Zzaa is coming from. Absolutely nothing personal.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by jamace(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2011
Which IBB? The expired and wilting one in one foreign hospital? I pity you, OP. grin grin
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by sheyguy: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2011
Big B1:

Mikeansy has finally realized my points for the past 5 years and the importance of IBB at this time to get our country back on track.
It makes me very sad whenever i think about how Nigerians got it wrong once again.

Can you guys just imagine IBB as our president today? What exactly would have been going on in Nigeria today?
To handle a tough country like Nigeria effectively and efficiently, you need a smart person, tough character with an enormous political stamina and unbelievable charisma. Real leadership experience and ability to bring people together will also help.
What we do not need in Nigeria at this time is a confused rookie president and an out of control first lady, that runs around embarrassing African women.

I think Mikeansy now completely understands that to catch a monkey you must also be willing to dance like a monkey. I think this is where all this IBB Zzaa is coming from. Absolutely nothing personal.

how can u suggest such non-sense?
IBB used a combination of assination and bribery to achieve most of those quality u used in highlighting his "evil-ingenuity" above. He even helped create what is PDP today, so whatever PDP brings is indirectly from him.
Nigeria will never need the likes of IBB again.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
This is the problem with Nigerians, you are either for them or against them. Honesty and independent thinking means saying things as you see them even though they dont conform to your general belief.

I am still not an IBB fan and dont see what else he has got to offer Nigeria going forward. But what I disagree with is the lazy attempt to blame everything under the sun on one man because he has done wrong in the past.

I maintain that there can not be anything that can bring IBB and Boko Haram together. The man is more grown up than that!
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by sheyguy: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
mikeansy:

This is the problem with Nigerians, you are either for them or against them. Honesty and independent thinking means saying things as you see them even though they dont conform to your general belief.

I am still not an IBB fan and dont see what else he has got to offer Nigeria going forward. But what I disagree with is the lazy attempt to blame everything under the sun on one man because he has done wrong in the past.

I maintain that there can not be anything that can bring IBB and Boko Haram together. The man is more grown up than that!
how matured do u rate some1 who kills any1 who does not agree with him?
Same person calls himself evil-genius and you r here spilling IBB-Innocence crap. Boko haram is a menace today because they bring terror to pple, ibb was a greater one becos his own knew no boundary. I suggest u (mikeansy) wake up and realize ibb is a lost cause.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
OK lets make this easier.

Provide undeniable proof that IBB is connected with BokoHaram or remain quite forever.

We still practice innocent until proven guilty.

If you can not provide proof that IBB is connected to BokoHaram then you have simply made youself a willing conduit for falsehood and rumours!!

Anybody can accuse anybody of anything, but intelligent people back up their allegation with facts?

If you can't provide facts then this debate is over!!!
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Beaf: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
IBB = Atiku = Ciroma = Buhari = boko haram.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Pukkah: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^If the BH equation is as simple and linear as you have provided, how come those in government have not been able to solve this exceptionally simple equation? I even thought it was a quadratic equation. Or are they dullards? Or do they enjoy watching people die?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by sheyguy: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2011
mikeansy:

OK lets make this easier.

Provide undeniable proof that IBB is connected with BokoHaram or remain quite forever.

We still practice innocent until proven guilty.

If you can not provide proof that IBB is connected to BokoHaram then you have simply made youself a willing conduit for falsehood and rumours!!

Anybody can accuse anybody of anything, but intelligent people back up their allegation with facts?

If you can't provide facts then this debate is over!!!

why not point out the place where i directly linked IBB to boko haram? u can't because i never really linked him to it, i only pointed out that IBB main tactics was a compromised-friend_or_a_dead-foe type and such a person is not beyond the idea of boko haram as a way of warming his way back to poeple's heart.
Pls forget Ibb like i said earlier.
Ur campaign antics wont work here.
If ibb truly has any idea that will stop BH, he shld channel it to GEJ thru PDP or forget it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Don’t Commit Suicide' - Commissioner To Police Officers / Abubakar Shekau: Boko Haram Claims Victories Over Military / Ondo Employs 8,000 Youths In Fadama Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.