Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City (7694 Views)

My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Truthsoldier(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2023
I am a progressive, and I believe in growth,development and a flow and exchange of cultures amongst people, however there are some things that seems to be overboard when doing so, and one of it is the issue of indecency in dressing amongst the women folk, I said this specifically because this is mostly a women affair..

I decided to breeze in to the south south city of Port Harcourt,the city is known for this thing of highlife,flexings and razzmatazz, so persons there try to appear classy and trendy,but I wasn't comfortable when I discovered that a major proportion of young ladies and even older ladies has shamelessly taken up the trend of wearing no bra,and even wearing clothes that reveal everything,the nipples and their undies.

It was quite disgusting to see one lady wearing such to church, I felt like going there and dragging her out,it didn't speak well,women who live in the area not minding how their body structure is just flaunt everything, even sacred things for marriage, and I see this as a moral debauchery.

I don't know if it is trend or westernization but to me it is nothing but a desecration and depreciation of sound values,women are to be known for chastity not such,I see most men enjoy such sights but it breeds perversion and rape cases...

Please women have value for yourself, you mustn't be naked to appear beautiful and classic

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Neverslumber(f): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2023
Reading through now....

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Lilsameey: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Nah advert dem dey do.

6 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Wodu89: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2023
It's everywhere boss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by siofra(f): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Abeg get out of this thread. In fact delete this thread. You should be ashamed of your fellow men, Wike, and his predecessors for managing the administration of that city so poorly. Trash.

10 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by youngsahito(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
siofra:
Abeg get out of this thread. In fact delete this thread. You should be ashamed of your fellow men, Wike, and his predecessors for managing the administration of that city so poorly. Trash.
what has wike got to do with ladies dressing provocatively, women don't want to work but expecting freebies everywhere just with what God gave them.
You better start talking sense to your gender.

35 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by youngsahito(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthsoldier:
I am a progressive, and I believe in growth,development and a flow and exchange of cultures amongst people, however there are some things that seems to be overboard when doing so, and one of it is the issue of indecency in dressing amongst the women folk, I said this specifically because this is mostly a women affair..

I decided to breeze in to the south south city of Port Harcourt,the city is known for this thing of highlife,flexings and razzmatazz, so persons there try to appear classy and trendy,but I wasn't comfortable when I discovered that a major proportion of young ladies and even older ladies has shamelessly taken up the trend of wearing no bra,and even wearing clothes that reveal everything,the nipples and their undies.

It was quite disgusting to see one lady wearing such to church, I felt like going there and dragging her out,it didn't speak well,women who live in the area not minding how their body structure is just flaunt everything, even sacred things for marriage, and I see this as a moral debauchery.

I don't know if it is trend or westernization but to me it is nothing but a desecration and depreciation of sound values,women are to be known for chastity not such,I see most men enjoy such sights but it breeds perversion and rape cases...

Please women have value for yourself, you mustn't be naked to appear beautiful and classic
Christianity accept people doing anyhow just because of freedom. How will somebody in her right senses dress without undies to the place of God like they are indeed the weapon of devil.
That is why I respect depper life doctrine cos other pentecostal churches now is seeking for prosperity and freedom of dressing.

4 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by brain54(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
OP have you been to Benin city before…

Port harcourt Dey learn for indecent dressing where Benin Dey!

Another one na delta state. Warri precisely… the city were both old women and young girls dress same way. But amongst the states I have been to Benin is worst for indecent dressing though. I almost got lost/strayed off course on the streets of Benin.

I went to that beautiful city and my mouth was left hanging wide open because of the dressing of girls I saw.

And believe me I ain’t easily shocked!

27 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Fanikoko: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
siofra:

No 1da you write rubbish on NL al da time.
shows how you reason
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by ibtommy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=siofra post=122049791]Abeg get out of this thread. In fact delete this thread. You should be ashamed of your fellow men, Wike, and his predecessors for managing the administration of that city so poorly. Trash. [/

Why you come vex like that? Let's tell them to cover their things. We've had enough. Their husbands need them, not some random guys out there.
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by crestedaguiyi: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Try reach effurun or new Benin

6 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Prettygirl200(f): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthsoldier:

okay them don hear, oya REST!!!
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Prettygirl200(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
youngsahito:
what has wike got to do with ladies dressing provocatively, women don't want to work but expecting freebies everywhere just with what God gave them.
You better start talking sense to your gender.
The rate at which you men gossip this days is alarming. U pokenose nd gossip in everything, if u don't want to see dem dressed like that, then don't there go to the north wey u will see women wearing long hijab. Una don turn full time aproko already, jobless NL men.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Sageez(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Welcome to my beautiful Port Harcourt.
There was this day I joblessly decided to count the number of girls with bra. Within 3 hours around Uniport campus, I count over 48 girls. I just weak.
I am now use to it.

4 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Honestly we need another ospac security for indicent dressing in port harcourt.

Even our papas are not spared. I jam one old papa for mile 1 some months, this papa should be atleast 67 but the papa no send o, he spread his hair pink come still wear rema cross earing o.

For port harcourt as a guy if you never wear earing you never start, am also guilty of this one due to peer influnce back then.

PH needs a hishba kind of stuff ma'aba.

enter choba junction by 8pm see things.. pele rishi'm wuga! girls wey know say them carry 3people ass go still dey wear bumshot and short gown.

7 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Welcome to Pitakwa

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Felimax(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hence it is called the Garden City!
A city laced with beauties everywhere you go.

Unlike Lagos, where the madness of the day will not let you see anything beautiful during the day.

In Port Harcourt it is enormous beauty that blesses your sight each time you are out.

9 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by sageb: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthsoldier:

Which state/city are you from?
we love our PH city, the Garden city.

3 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by sageb: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Felimax:
Hence it is called the Garden City!
A city laced with beauties everywhere you go.

Unlike Lagos, where the madness of the day will not let you see anything beautiful during the day.

In Port Harcourt it is enormous beauty that blesses your sight each time you are out.

Correct man
Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Dicado: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthsoldier:

abeg tell them o...
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Mercury12(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Are you from the 60s?
Ladies hardly were bra these days and everybody knows that undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Broveens42(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mercury12:
Are you from the 60s?
Ladies hardly were bra these days and everybody knows that undecided

What informed their decision to change? grin
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Broveens42(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's always a beauty when you see natural nipples hit the lady's top as her mammary gland dangles like a bell, while she walks.
OMG! You have no idea what hell of a therapy you've got there.

But you see this ones that show their vagina shape;Camel abi cow toe, I don't fancy that at all ..I don't know why. But when I see fresh laps or big hips, I go crazy

5 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by marlow1962(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Indecent dressing among women is like MTN, it's everywhere you go.

3 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by JOACHINpedro: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Freedom comes at a cost.
Op mind your business, their body their choice grin

2 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by VawulenceProMax: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthsoldier:

this one is mad. So do you want to compare it with Lagos and other afonja lands where 9 out of 10.girls are oloshos??
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by juman(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bad.
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by juman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
What of females with big stomach out of excessive drinking of beer.
Females o.

3 Likes

Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Evestar200(f): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
🤔🤔🤔
Re: My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City by Sageez(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Broveens42:

What informed their decision to change? grin
Some said breast cancer but that's a fat lie. So many runs girls in ph look for who to prey on. At Choba, I just look nipple and pass to allow others look 😉😉😉

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.