Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse (7712 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by miniziter(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Have you ever imagine words like you're my life, I won't ever leave you, you're sweet and so on. Some even go to the extent of calling Jesus. My question is are they aware of those things the say.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by yorubaboiy: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
ye bimi ni jamb qwestion

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
interesting. *,grabs mat &popcorn * oya let d response keep coming
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by CLeAtHead(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
kiss
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hector is a fantasy word too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by cornoil(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Them dey over excited mode den.
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by debby2380(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
miniziter:
Have you ever imagine words like you're my life, I won't ever leave you, you're sweet and so on. Some even go to the extent of calling Jesus. My question is are they aware of those things the say.
something like yah babe,jessss,,u ar so fucking crazy

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op you mean something like:

Oh baby,,yeeeeaah!
Jeeesuuu! Yeeeaah! That's it
Ouch! Harder bby
Dnt stooooppp haaaa yeeeaa
You're gerin it
oh baby,you're d best (ifa hear)
lol undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by miniziter(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2015
@Debby2380, Mznaet please enlighten us. Do you really know you're saying those words at that moment?
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by debby2380(f): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2015
miniziter:
@Debby2380, Mznaet please enlighten us. Do you really know you're saying those words at that moment?
Not actually you do it out of pleasure and excitement,some do moar,shout,laugh or even cry,saying dirty things show that yah u guys are going somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by debby2380(f): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2015
miniziter:
Not actually you do it out of pleasure and excitement,some do moar,shout,laugh or even cry,saying dirty things show that yah u guys are going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Million dollar question, let me consult my crystal ball tongue
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by miniziter(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
We're are waiting
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by yemstok(m): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh baby,,yeeeeaah!
Ouch! Harder bby
You're gerin it
lol undecided

haa! you have spoil finish.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahaah..tats lame baby!!! I wud rather have nasty dirty words coming out of my mouth coz that is even more sexxxy and make him more aggressive cheesy grin grin grin lol
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2015
They are aware.it only shows how cheap they are.
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh baby,,yeeeeaah!
Ouch! Harder bby
You're gerin it
lol undecided

debby2380:
something like yah babe,jessss,,u ar so fucking crazy

you guys are hilarious grin
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
hbpeze:
They are aware.it only shows how cheap they are.
And this comment shows how dumb you are undecided

Retarded being!!!

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by grad2012(f): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh baby,,yeeeeaah!
Ouch! Harder bby
You're gerin it
lol undecided
naughty boy lipsrsealed grin embarassed
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you guys are hilarious grin
tongue as if you dnt do worst

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2015
grad2012:
naughty boy lipsrsealed grin embarassed
Naughty boy ke??shocked check again jortongue
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2015
miniziter:

Ermm during which moment plsss?shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by tosyne2much(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2015
debby2380:
Not actually you do it out of pleasure and excitement,some do moar,shout,laugh or even cry,saying dirty things show that yah u guys are going
hahahaha cheesy

Im learning things cool

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by grad2012(f): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Naughty boy ke??shocked check again jortongue
embarassed very very naughty gal grin lipsrsealed infact turn ur bumbum lemme flog u embarassed
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2015
I hate that 'fukc me harder' word. Till I hear 'ouch! Hin dey pepper me'... I no go stop! Why? I dislike gyals formin tuush wetin be 'fukc me harder' wen 'pakurumo' no go anywhere Rabbitch!

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by pTomz(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I hate that 'fukc me harder' word. Till I hear 'ouch! Hin dey pepper me'... I no go stop! Why? I dislike gyals formin tuush wetin be 'fukc me harder' wen 'pakurumo' no go anywhere Rabbitch!
lol u bad gan grin
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2015
grad2012:
embarassed very very naughty gal grin lipsrsealed infact turn ur bumbum lemme flog u embarassed

What would you use in flogging my bumbum?shocked grin I'd prefer you use the carry~come cane owink
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
pTomz:
lol u bad gan grin

No be my fault bro. Na dem girls taught me lessons to remember grin and yeah my vengeance brutal cheesy ... Noff said wink
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

lol
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by afolwalex20(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

What would you use in flogging my bumbum?shocked grin I'd prefer you use the carry~come cane owink
shocked
Would pretend I didn't c dis
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by pTomz(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

No be my fault bro. Na dem girls taught me lessons to remember grin and yeah my vengeance brutal cheesy ... Noff said wink
u gbaski jare grin
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by isaiah9(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahahaah..tats lame baby!!! I wud rather have nasty dirty words coming out of my mouth coz that is even more sexxxy and make him more aggressive cheesy grin grin grin lol
true that.I like it when a girl talk dirty during intercours,it makes me bang the sh*t out of her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / #B.B. Naija: Princess Shows Off Her Butt (uncensored Photos 18+) / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.