Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. (10715 Views)

Why My Dad Never Calls My Mum / What Does It Mean When Ur Gf Never Calls After Her Promises? / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by dubezra: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
i am dating dis girl 4 over four months now.i love n she says she loves me.wen we are together:conversation is good,romance is good but she never calls me! Even wen i snd her r-card,she jst call or txt to say thanks.pls do she love me b'cos i think she never misses me?
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
Go watch cartoon kid.

You are not ready for love.
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by aameyah(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
Maybe. . . .
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2011
Maybe she does! And i'll strongly want to think that she does not miss you! Probably cos you dont give her breathing space (you see her everyday or every time her phone rings, it's you!) Stop calling her for some days, and check for a difference! A girl that loves you should definitely call you after 2 days minimum!
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by horny4u(f): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2011
She wants you in this state !

Wise gal, if she no call , you call her ?
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by MMM2(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
op

she need s e x
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
Dude buy a rose and strt plucking it from d stem gently asking it if she loves u or loves u not

kindergarten pikin u no dey shame
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Nayah(f): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hi poster, some people are not phone addicted or are not very comfortable for that so dont panic my dear. Then I think you should ask her and have a sincere discussion and ask her to make concession then if she loves you she ll do it.
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by guente02(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2011
I dont think the op is ready for love as sum1 earlier said. If whether she loves you or not 4rm ur standpoint depends on if she do calls or not then you should go back to your drawing board bcoz ur strategy or thinking has derailed from the crux of the matter. Bros if she aint calling, call her and if the "she is not calling u" continues ask her "whats up"? but if u dnt like what u r seeing then PACK.
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Cuddlemii: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
@op
Try serving her a taste of her own concoction as simple as that. They say love is reciprocal.

In between get something doing that you are passionate about, a 4 months old relationship is not worth having sleepless nights over. Of what use is it, when you are having doubts, she might be at home drinking tea with muffins while u stress. Give her a breather and she would be breathing down your throat in no time. If she is not bothered, kick her to the curb!
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by eridah2007(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
[size=24pt]GBAM!!![/size]
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by femeritus: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2011
Pay her back in her coins. Stop calling her and see whether she will complain. The mafia manager says 'callers you've stopped calling will definitely call you'. But if she's not disturbed by that, then why kill ursef. Look for someone who appreciates your calls and reciprocates. Love is give and take.
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by AzaMontana(f): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Chill. its just how other people do things. A call does not mean love.
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by AzaMontana(f): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
someone an call u a million times only to lie to you. Just check her heart not the number of received calls from your phone
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by vivianc(f): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, menh I don't think she loves u oooo, did I just say think? Oh no!......guy that babe no love you joor! Stop sending her recharge card biko! Ana emere nwanyi ona emere onye di ya nma! She dey use ur recharge card dey call other guys.
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
u should get her a louis vuitton purse for her to miss u LMFAO
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Macfedo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hahahahahaha....I have relationship of 5years now....calling me and sending messages is very difficult for her. she can stay 3 to 7days without calling me. but I cant. I call her often. I love her and I know she loves me....the only thing is that she is not romantic. I just love her for who she is.
Re: She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. by Macfedo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
We all dont know how to love.....WE NEED TO LOVE GOD FIRST TO TEACH US HOW TO LOVE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.