Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Soludo's One Year In Office Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's One Year In Office Video (7460 Views)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Crowd Goes Wild As Peter Obi Arrives Gov Soludo’s ’one Year In Office’ Event / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo's One Year In Office Video by SReporters: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsGmmF7Ljws

An abridged documentary film on Governor Chukwuma Soludo's spread of tangible and intangible achievements in the past one year in office.

Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, started out as the Governor of Anambra State with the promise of delivering to the people a peaceful, liveable and prosperous homeland. After only one year in office, Mr. Governor has elicited overwhelming support and hope from all sections of the state due to his unprecedented developmental drive. The belief of Ndi-Anambra is that the right man is on the saddle of power with the requisite solutions.

From the day of his swearing-in, Governor Soludo set forth with an ennobling can-do spirit shorn of the trappings of power. His pioneer activity of going to the Okpoko slum on the outskirts of Onitsha city showcased a governor who wanted to see and do things hands-on. He truly came prepared, knowing that the problems were legion and needed his painstaking attention and leadership.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/27/an-audio-visual-overview-of-soludos-one-year-in-office/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2023
This past week we learnt that:

1. Anambra (the next smallest state after Lagos) is now the erosion capital of the world - Prof. Soludo 2023

2. Lagos the smallest state in Nigeria is reclaiming land by filling the Atlantic...Prof. Soludo 2023

3. Yorubas are Political Rascals that should be dealt with - CHIEF EMMANUEL IWUANYANWU 2023.

4. One Igbo man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men - Rev. Father Ebube Muonso 2023!

I really don't know why Prof. Soludo was making a comparison between Anambra and Lagos in that speech!
And i wish him well in his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Centcanada: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by joebeckz(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2023
I watched from start to finish. Commendable but I honestly think a Governor with all resource at his dispensation should do more.
Our government have impoverished us so much that we celebrate mediocre projects and credit below average performance.
As a developing country, the pace is just too slow compared to even some African countries.
If we continue at this pace. Our leaders will always loot more than they should work.

This is a blanket behaviour across the country.
Imagine putting flat screen TV and claiming you are bringing digital courts abi wetin sef.
Ordinary flat screen TV. Not even complex LED SCREENS.

We deserve more.

9 Likes

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by fakosheTim: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Peter Obi stole the show, lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by paymentvoucher: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2023
PROFESSOR CHARLES SOLUDO's achievement in One year is far better than the eight years in Office of one of their former Governors who contested in the Presidential race recently...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Zupay: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2023
More life-changing projects would endear Ndi Anambra more to him.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by michlins(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
I wish him all the best. He should just reign in the agberos oh.

He unleashed the worst of them all
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Onefornaija3: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
He will lose 2nd term
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by cooljude(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Soludo dey position himself for national. I feel a simple press conference would be better.

It looks like wastage to my eye, I hope he fulfils his promises to ndi Anambra. We need to start having functional governments
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2023
If Soludo spent more time working than talking then he won't have problems. Rather he spent more times trying to kill is brothers career.

Now e don back fire

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Venerable612(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

1. Anambra (the next smallest state after Lagos) is now the erosion capital of the world!

2. Lagos the smallest state in Nigeria is reclaiming land by filling the Atlantic...

3. Yorubas are Political Rascals that should be dealt with.

4. One Igbo man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men!

That last two parts though.

I wonder if Chief Iwanyanwu really called Yorubas political rascals. That would be quite provocative if true.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Davies25: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2023
What's Soludo even doing in Anambra?
Soludo is Anambra's worst Governor ever.
( in IPOB voice) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by ArcChu: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
Are you saying that Yoruba are the people that attacked igbos during last Election?
1. Anambra (the next smallest state after Lagos) is now the erosion capital of the world!

2. Lagos the smallest state in Nigeria is reclaiming land by filling the Atlantic...

3. Yorubas are Political Rascals that should be dealt with.

4. One Igbo man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men!
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Taystee: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Nairaland is becoming toxic day by day, mods pls do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Salvation2: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Well done Prof for all the roads and infrastructure u are putting in place. Keep up the good work as alot needs to be done for the good of the people...

In the same vein my people, let's remember that someone else also served and saved humanity from destruction by dying for all on the cross of CALVARY. His name is JESUS CHRIST. He loves us all and does not want us to perish. That's why we must repent today while we still have the opportunity because so many have gone and have no hope of repentance again... Hebrews 9:27, 1 Peter 4:3-6.

***Check my first topic on my home page, to see some of my testimonies. This can serve as a motivation to embrace and love Him more in ur life***

Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by DennisEche(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Soludo solution, we are seeing the work of your hands. Tomorrow you dont need to tell us to go and verify like one man that did nothing but shouting go and verify. God bless the economics Guru.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Chivisee: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2023
This guy already has the southwest alliance, his future is brighter in national politics than that ipob leader cum mandate bandit that love deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by seeyounow: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2023
kiss kiss

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by SmartPolician: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2023
If Soludo wants to win his re-election, he should work more and talk less.

A word, for the wise, is enough...
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by COMPAQ(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2023
paymentvoucher:
PROFESSOR CHARLES SOLUDO's achievement in One year is far better than the eight years in Office of one of their former Governors who contested in the Presidential race recently...

Can you tell us specifically what he has done that is groundbreaking!?
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by tellsblinks(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2023
Soludo is doing great

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Bestmanfornow: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

1. Anambra (the next smallest state after Lagos) is now the erosion capital of the world - Prof. Soludo 2023

2. Lagos the smallest state in Nigeria is reclaiming land by filling the Atlantic...Prof. Soludo 2023

3. Yorubas are Political Rascals that should be dealt with - CHIEF EMMANUEL IWUANYANWU 2023.

4. One Igbo man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men - Rev. Father Ebube Muonso 2023!

I really don't know why Prof. Soludo was making a comparison between Anambra and Lagos in that speech!
And i wish him well in the tenure.

And you forgot that Lagos is flood zone below the sea level?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Mercury12(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Soludo my man. Fly above their hate jaare😂

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by repented: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Soludo, work more and talk less. Frankly speaking, the one year in office nothing was achieved

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Nigeria Under President Tinubu, By Fredrick Nwabufo / 1$ Equal #440 Today, An Evidence That Buhari Is A Failure / Osinbajo: FG Has Built 19,478 Out Of 300,000 Homes For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.