Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,517 members, 7,865,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Soludo's One Year In Office Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's One Year In Office Video (7482 Views)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Crowd Goes Wild As Peter Obi Arrives Gov Soludo’s ’one Year In Office’ Event / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by AntiChristian: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

And you forgot that Lagos is flood zone below the sea level?

At least no be erosion/flood capital of the world due to lack of proper planning as Prof. opined!
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by BossGerald: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
paymentvoucher:
PROFESSOR CHARLES SOLUDO's achievement in One year is far better than the eight years in Office of one of their former Governors who contested in the Presidential race recently...

List the achievements pls
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by intruder15(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
This past week we learnt that:

1. Anambra (the next smallest state after Lagos) is now the erosion capital of the world - Prof. Soludo 2023

2. Lagos the smallest state in Nigeria is reclaiming land by filling the Atlantic...Prof. Soludo 2023

3. Yorubas are Political Rascals that should be dealt with - CHIEF EMMANUEL IWUANYANWU 2023.

4. One Igbo man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men - Rev. Father Ebube Muonso 2023!

I really don't know why Prof. Soludo was making a comparison between Anambra and Lagos in that speech!
And i wish him well in his tenure.

Quote number 3 is false. State the whole speech let people deduce what it means on their own. Didn't listen to quote number 4 so I can't tell if what you wrote is valid.
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by AntiChristian: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
intruder15:

Quote number 3 is false. State the whole speech let people deduce what it means on their own. Didn't listen to quote number 4 so I can't tell if what you wrote is valid.

I listened to all first hand! It wasn't an hearsay!
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by intruder15(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Venerable612:

That last two parts though.

I wonder if Chief Iwanyanwu really called Yorubas political rascals. That would be quite provocative if true.

When you see quotes like that, look out for the video and confirm same. False news these days is alarming
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by intruder15(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

I listened to all first hand! It wasn't an hearsay!

Then your thinking faculty is messed up. Can you extract that whole information here? So others can listen to it too
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Venerable612(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
intruder15:

When you see quotes like that, look out for the video and confirm same. False news these days is alarming

I have seen the video on Charles Soludo’s fb page - it appears he may not have intended Yoruba generally but he certainly was referring to Lagosians. Not cool
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by AntiChristian: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
intruder15:

Then your thinking faculty is messed up. Can you extract that whole information here? So others can listen to it too

Google is your friend!
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Nwaelohim: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2023
joebeckz:
I watched from start to finish. Commendable but I honestly think a Governor with all resource at his dispensation should do more.
Our government have impoverished us so much that we celebrate mediocre projects and credit below average performance.
As a developing country, the pace is just too slow compared to even some African countries.
If we continue at this pace. Our leaders will always loot more than they should work.

This is a blanket behaviour across the country.
Imagine putting flat screen TV and claiming you are bringing digital courts abi wetin sef.
Ordinary flat screen TV. Not even complex LED SCREENS.

We deserve more.

You know all this but you choose to blame Buhari?
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Steferd: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Soludo solution, we are seeing the work of your hands. Tomorrow you dont need to tell us to go and verify like one man that did nothing but shouting go and verify. God bless the economics Guru.
regards: capcut logo remove

1 Like

Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by joebeckz(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Nwaelohim:

You know all this but you choose to blame Buhari?
There was no mention of The president in my previous message so I am wondering what you mean.
I talking referring to leaders generally, both past and present. We deserve more from them.
Re: Soludo's One Year In Office Video by Abdullah009: 3:36pm On Mar 06
joebeckz:

There was no mention of The president in my previous message so I am wondering what you mean.
I talking referring to leaders generally, both past and present. We deserve more from them.

Hey everyone, have you checked out Soludo's One Year In Office video yet? It's pretty interesting to see what he's accomplished so far. If you want to learn more about his plans and achievements, you can watch the video at https://starbuckspartnerhourss.com/. Let's stay informed and engaged in what's happening in our community!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sacked Senator, Emmanuel Udende Sure Of Victory, Heads To Appeal Court / Plateau State Borrowed 16.32 Billion In 6months / Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.