Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired (487 Views)

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired by annayawchee: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lately I found myself withdrawing from my relationship and everything that has to do with love and woman.

I just can't understand why it happened or what is wrong but I feel less motivated towards relationship or women this days .

Has anyone ever felt this way??

1 Like

Re: Tired by TheFreshVanilla: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
The still voice is indirectly telling you to pursue financial stability and bigger goals. Love/woman saps energy.

1 Like

Re: Tired by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2023
annayawchee:
■ Lately I found myself withdrawing from my relationship and everything that has to do with love and woman. I just can't understand why it happened or what is wrong but I feel less motivated towards relationship or women this days .
■ Has anyone ever felt this way??
1. Where you born with women attached to your groin or something that you would assume that mentally taking a break from them would be considered somewhat abnormal? undecided

2. Your mind may be trying to get you to see that there is more to life than women and relationships. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tired by annayawchee: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
The still voice is indirectly telling you to pursue financial stability and bigger goals. Love/woman saps energy.
True
Re: Tired by annayawchee: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Where you born with women attached to your groin or something that you would assume that mentally taking a break from them would be considered somewhat abnormal? undecided

2. Your mind may be trying to get you to see that there is more to life than women and relationships. undecided
number 2 could be right
Re: Tired by ordainbuzz(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Bro seriously am in the same mess
Just tired with gals and their manipulative behaviors
Celibacy mode activated

1 Like

Re: Tired by annayawchee: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
ordainbuzz:
Celibacy mode activated
it's well
Re: Tired by Oluromantic: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
You weh I see for ashawo house last week. Yeye
Re: Tired by CloudTrees(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

grin grin grin
Re: Tired by Rexie96: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
ordainbuzz:
Celibacy mode activated

That statment " tired of girls and thier manipulative behaviour" should be Framed and hanged on the wall of Hall of fame I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Regret Being Born? / Why Women May Find It Difficult To Get Husband / Why Dating Is A Scam*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.