Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,853 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom (13440 Views)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by suleimaniojofu: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Back to business... Lol
No thanks moneybag politicians

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by CodeTemplar: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
suleimaniojofu:
No thanks moneybag politicians
hard to imagine any ruling party doing this except for rituals.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Harrynight(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Let them send account number
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by chima47(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
If they participated in electoral fraud, we donate them to you for keep.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Honestfrend: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Too small....
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by SlurUsername1: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
afbstrategies:

This Moniker Yamiriflathead is offensive to Igbo people. Rule 2

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun take note Rule 2

Shut up... You're going on a long ban. Nonesense!
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Djele: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
U should have kidnapped Mahmood
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by afbstrategies: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

This Moniker Yamiriflathead is offensive

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun take note Rule 2
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by afbstrategies: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Rule 2 lalasticlala
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Charly68: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
As God lives ,those who kidnapped the people shall face the full weight of God"s wrath in Jesus name. As many that are involved in this wicked shall fall into the prison of the most high God .
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Lovelife433(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Atiku don lose nah.......e men don resume Sharp sharp........

Very soon now........Dem peter obi family (ipob) sef go join too........
with ur fairly used Brain, nothing good can come out of it.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by isaiahethan: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
tungamaje:
And we are encouraging diaspora Nigerians and Africans to return home to the biggest black nation. We are finished. I just read in the news that Rita Marley wife of the legendary Bob Marley has relocated to Aburi in Ghana. If in Nigeria, I guess she might have been kidnapped for 200 million

Nigeria is a joke. They should track the kidnappers through their phone calls. What happen to the almighty NIN?
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Heavensent01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
you've a wife and you allowed her to participate in the election? mehn you goofed
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by dicksonohm(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
OLEADTIPS:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/kidnappers-demand-n50m-ransom-family-of-abducted-inec-ad-hoc-staff-in-kogi-says/

The ransom too small compared to havocs INEC has rendered on innocent Nigerians
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Bashet: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
That's why there's need for state police
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by bayplus: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dafresh:
The money is too small they would have demanded 300 million because INEC made billions from rigging election

Would you have been this heartless if any of them were to be your family member?

What goes round comes round, if you rejoice at other peoples' misfortune just because your preferred candidate did not win. You will get what you wish for others. Karma is real. Dey play.

How much were these people paid? So you will be happier if the kidnappers demand 300million?

Now i truly believe that hatred kills faster than cancer

I pray God will intervene in their issue and they will be freed sooner to go back to their families safely.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Dafresh: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
bayplus:

Would you have been this heartless if any of them were to be your family member?

What goes round comes round, if you rejoice at other peoples' misfortune just because your preferred candidate did not win. You will get what you wish for others. Karma is real. Dey play.

How much were these people paid? So you will be happier if the kidnappers demand 300million?

Now i truly believe that hatred kills faster than cancer

I pray God will intervene in their issue and they will be freed sooner to go back to their families safely.
So after rigging elections and this is happening to one of the riggers of the election I should clap for him
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by crackhouse(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Cash Don dey nah, kidnapping Don start
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Inyang1987: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why would u guys be on the road at tthat time, we all know how this kogi people behave
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dafresh:
The money is too small they would have demanded 300 million because INEC made billions from rigging election
I dey tell you, you really beat my mind gbam
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by zeeprince(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Now my tribe makes headlines for the wrong reason tho cry
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by kingsceemark(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Good news, they should pay without wasting much time, those INEC staffs are more corrupt than their Boss mamud
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2023
They can afford it.
Re: Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom by BigBashiru: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader / Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa / Uproar In Kogi PDP Over Rumoured Plan By Saraki To Manipulate Delegates List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.