Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine (3390 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by biggpin(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2006
I'm sick of thinking about this girl!

Hey fellas,

I'm kinda confused over this girl. I've known her for about six months, but we were jus friends. About 3 weeks back, we went clubbing together, we danced together, and ever since I can't get my mind off her.

The thing is that she feels the same way too. Her friend told me she always talks about me, wants me to be her boyfriend, wants to see me.  But she's got a boyfrnd already.

I'm kinda confused. What should I do?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by diddy4(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2006
from your statement, i can say that the girl is tired of her other boyfriend and wants you so whatchu waiting for to go get her? take your shots, if it works she is yours. the more you waste time the more she thinks you aint serious. and i hope you trust that her friend that told you all those stuff cuzz if she aint feeling you and you go to tell her, my man, consider the program terminated.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by biggpin(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2006
yeah man, dats d problem, i wanna b sure, so i no go burn ma cable. but from d way she acts i can tell, shes evn jealous wen i dance wit othr gurls, but i really wanna b sure b4 i take d shot, hw can i get to find out
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by diddy4(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2006
if you are sure she gets jealous, go and take the bold step. you can also try asking her other friends for more info. but from everything you have said, i think the girl is into you. go for it man. no dey fear.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by biggpin(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2006
thx bro! wud let ya kno da outcome,
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by iice(f): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2006
I know say technically i no b one of dem fellas but i dey cross my fingers plus toes 4 u my broda, make u keep us up 2 date with wetin dey happen so far, Peace
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by aqua(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2006
@bigpin
hire hired assassines to deal with the guy. then the gurl is all yours, afterall you are a kingpin. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by Nnekie(f): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2006
haha the KATUNG SITUATION! Goodluck!
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by 2fine4u(f): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2006
well bwoy i suggest u go get her tongue dont sit around wondering what u shd do when tha girl already wished u are her boyfriend grin
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by micklplus(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2006
Go do your thing !

Cheers
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by biggpin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2006
Hey guys,
d babe don dey form, i dey flow her, since she dey feel say i dey feel her, she dey try form. but i no send again. i don bone am, tell her make she 4get,
anyway thx 4 all ya opinions.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by Busta(f): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2006
if she likes u, she will be back!
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine by jorgan(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2007
look u dont hav 2 do dat how do u want her boyfriend 2 feel,men if i were dat guy hommie i will shoot u end that cheatin basterd angry

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Body Has 5 Rooms.which would You Prefer?("serious editing") / Where Is Naja Haje Sef? / What Goes On In A Girls Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.