Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,708 members, 7,844,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights (34562 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

Believe me when I say the basis is in the so-called research itself. The gay scientists claiming animals are gay also agree there's no certainty in describing same sex behaviour in animals.
For all you know, the animal might have a different idea in his mind for engaging in so-called same sex behaviour other than sexual attraction or romantic feeling. It is also a known fact that the "gay" animals also exhibit no aversion to heterosexual behaviour when introduced to the opposite sex. In other words, there's no strictly gay animal. They are rather "bisexual"
I hope you know what that means cheesy cheesy
Lol "gay scientist".....so the scientist that put out the heterosexual theory are "straight scientists" glad you did your research and I never said gay animals,I said homosexuality is present in animal species besides bisexual is also in the spectrum and in that logic,all humans are bisexuals so when can we meet so that you can test that theory out?,lemme make you shake and hit your G spot hard
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol "gay scientist".....so the scientist that put out the heterosexual theory are "straight scientists" glad you did your research and I never said gay animals,I said homosexuality is present in animal species besides bisexual is also in the spectrum and in that logic,all humans are bisexuals so when can we meet so that you can test that theory out?,lemme make you shake and hit your G spot hard
Well, there's no "heterosexual theory" when it comes to humans or animals so that's a moot clapback.
Don't hide under semantics. Your kind use the claim of homosexuality in animals to make a claim of the gay phenomenon being natural.
Funny enough the gay scientists never got so wild as to claim all animals are bisexual so I don't know where you got your idea of all humans being bisexual from. Does that imply an human who is strictly gay is abnormal? That's homophobic I think.... and heterophobic if I may say
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

Well, there's no "heterosexual theory" when it comes to humans or animals so that's a moot clapback.
Don't hide under semantics. Your kind use the claim of homosexuality in animals to make a claim of the gay phenomenon being natural.
Funny enough the gay scientists never got so wild as to claim all animals are bisexual so I don't know where you got your idea of all humans being bisexual from. Does that imply an human who is strictly gay is abnormal? That's homophobic I think.... and heterophobic if I may say
You added logic,shocked to see that from you. Anyway, homosexuality is indeed natural and all humans are capable of bisexuality? It's a known fact but your emotions will obviously trump your biology..... nobody is a 100% gay or 100% straight
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You added logic,shocked to see that from you. Anyway, homosexuality is indeed natural and all humans are capable of bisexuality? It's a known fact but your emotions will obviously trump your biology..... nobody is a 100% gay or 100% straight
Lol. Such a sweeping statement. If all humans are bisexual, why then are some homophobes? Why do some engage in polygamy or polyandry? Why is polygamy frowned at in homosexuality?

There's nothing natural in homosexuality. If homosexuality was a natural phenomenon, gay men will not have same reproductive and sexual organs with straight men neither will lesbians menstruate. Nature would have known while assigning sexual orientation to the gays that the male will have no need of semen or testicle since the object of his sexual desire is incapable of doing anything with that. Same with a lesbian. They would probably have a sealed vagina and no ovaries or fallopian tube.
Your claim leads to a conclusion that nature is confused or just random events. Well, all evidences point to the contrary.
Also, if humans are naturally bisexual, then both sexes will have all the sexual organs. It will thus be normal to see a woman with penis and a menstruating male. But we know that's not so.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. Such a sweeping statement. If all humans are bisexual, why then are some homophobes? Why do some engage in polygamy or polyandry? Why is polygamy frowned at in homosexuality?

There's nothing natural in homosexuality. If homosexuality was a natural phenomenon, gay men will not have same reproductive and sexual organs with straight men neither will lesbians menstruate. Nature would have known while assigning sexual orientation to the gays that the male will have no need of semen or testicle since the object of his sexual desire is incapable of doing anything with that. Same with a lesbian. They would probably have a sealed vagina and no ovaries or fallopian tube.
Your claim leads to a conclusion that nature is confused or just random events. Well, all evidences point to the contrary.
Also, if humans are naturally bisexual, then both sexes will have all the sexual organs. It will thus be normal to see a woman with penis and a menstruating male. But we know that's not so.
Who told you polygamy is frowned upon by homosexuals? Lol,your ignorance keeps breaking grounds and biphobes exist with majority of them mad at the same sex attraction part and you obviously need a crash course on human sexuality especially bisexuality because you associating it with polygamy or polyandry screams IGNORANCE

Also, biological mechanics has nothing to do with your sexual attraction,that theory has been rendered moot.
Nature has anomalies and some of those anomalies are beautiful and worth celebrating,also the bolded exist with men born without penis (aphalia) and women born without vagina (agenesis) exists too,just because they don't fit into your "gatekeeping" definition doesn't mean they aren't normal

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by BidenDTrounced: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Who told you polygamy is frowned upon by homosexuals? Lol,your ignorance keeps breaking grounds and biphobes exist with majority of them mad at the same sex attraction part and you obviously need a crash course on human sexuality especially bisexuality because you associating it with polygamy or polyandry screams IGNORANCE

Also, biological mechanics has nothing to do with your sexual attraction,that theory has been rendered moot.
Nature has anomalies and some of those anomalies are beautiful and worth celebrating,also the bolded exist with men born without penis (aphalia) and women born without vagina (agenesis) exists too,just because they don't fit into your "gatekeeping" definition doesn't mean they aren't normal
Well you can show me a polygamous gay marriage!!
Bisexuality is a form of poly-amorous relationship. Someone who is bisexual should definitely be up for threesomes because such individual already has attraction for more than one individual. What I'm pointing to you is that if you say all humans can be bisexual, then all humans should be polygamous or polygamy and bisexuality connote non-exclusivity.

If you agree agenesis and aphalia are anomalies that require correcting, then it also implies that you accept homosexuality is an anomaly. I'm ok with that.
However, note how you ended up mixing up the disorders. You seek to imply that those who suffer from the two conditions are naturally gay. That's a lie and nature did not design them with such disorder so they can shift towards a certain sexuality. Your claim means there's no cure and even if they are treated, they will remain gay. That's also not true. Both disorders have nothing to do with sexuality and you're missing the point horribly!!
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

Well you can show me a polygamous gay marriage!!
Bisexuality is a form of poly-amorous relationship. Someone who is bisexual should definitely be up for threesomes because such individual already has attraction for more than one individual. What I'm pointing to you is that if you say all humans can be bisexual, then all humans should be polygamous or polygamy and bisexuality connote non-exclusivity.

If you agree agenesis and aphalia are anomalies that require correcting, then it also implies that you accept homosexuality is an anomaly. I'm ok with that.
However, note how you ended up mixing up the disorders. You seek to imply that those who suffer from the two conditions are naturally gay. That's a lie and nature did not design them with such disorder so they can shift towards a certain sexuality. Your claim means there's no cure and even if they are treated, they will remain gay. That's also not true. Both disorders have nothing to do with sexuality and you're missing the point horribly!!
Boy you have a whole lot to learn
The first throuple (polyamorous couple that consist of 3 people in a relationship) ever to have all their names added to their kids birth certificate were a gay throuple,not even a straight polyamorous couple have achieved that feat, only a gay one till this very day has done that

Also, please the misinformation on bisexuality is so vast with that being one of them, polyamory/polygamy and bisexuality are two different things,a bisexual person can also be in a monogamous relationship, there's no correlation with the two

Correction on the bolded,all human "can" be bisexual and all humans "could" be polygamous, it stems from social structuring at the end of the day

Moreover,I never said aphalia and agenesis needed correcting,I was talking about folks like you who will see them as less than whom they are because you already attributed genitals to masculinity and feminity,they are perfect the way they are. Homosexuality is not a mental illness that has a cure

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Boy you have a whole lot to learn
The first throuple (polyamorous couple that consist of 3 people in a relationship) ever to have all their names added to their kids birth certificate were a gay throuple,not even a straight polyamorous couple have achieved that feat, only a gay one till this very day has done that

Also, please the misinformation on bisexuality is so vast with that being one of them, polyamory/polygamy and bisexuality are two different things,a bisexual person can also be in a monogamous relationship, there's no correlation with the two

Correction on the bolded,all human "can" be bisexual and all humans "could" be polygamous, it stems from social structuring at the end of the day

Moreover,I never said aphalia and agenesis needed correcting,I was talking about folks like you who will see them as less than whom they are because you already attributed genitals to masculinity and feminity,they are perfect the way they are. Homosexuality is not a mental illness that has a cure
The point you left out is whether they(throuple) are bisexual or gay. And how abnormal it is for a child to have three parents? Pray tell what the third "parent" is identified as?
A bisexual can be in a monogamous relationship no doubt. But being bisexual indicates poly-amorous relationship and not exclusivity. A person who is bisexual is attracted to members of both sexes and that alone connotes something not monogamous. So someone who is bisexual can't stand to condemn polygamy. That's my point. I'm not saying the two go hand- in- hand.

You don't need to say they need correcting. Both disorders need correcting. It's a fact. And their lack of genitals does not qualify them as homosexuals which was your initial intention. My point was if homosexuality was a natural occurrence, nature would have made provisions for it in the gay people just as it is for heterosexual. To claim that nature made some people homosexual while configuring their sexual and reproductive systems towards heterosexuality is a bit tardy.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

The point you left out is whether they(throuple) are bisexual or gay. And how abnormal it is for a child to have three parents? Pray tell what the third "parent" is identified as?
A bisexual can be in a monogamous relationship no doubt. But being bisexual indicates poly-amorous relationship and not exclusivity. A person who is bisexual is attracted to members of both sexes and that alone connotes something not monogamous. So someone who is bisexual can't stand to condemn polygamy. That's my point. I'm not saying the two go hand- in- hand.

You don't need to say they need correcting. Both disorders need correcting. It's a fact. And their lack of genitals does not qualify them as homosexuals which was your initial intention. My point was if homosexuality was a natural occurrence, nature would have made provisions for it in the gay people just as it is for heterosexual. To claim that nature made some people homosexual while configuring their sexual and reproductive systems towards heterosexuality is a bit tardy.
You didn't see the part where I said they are gay men and not straight besides it's normal for a child to have 3 parents,what the hell are you talking about? It happens here in Nigeria

Being bisexual has never connotated polyamorous relationships, it's your ignorance and stereotypes telling you it does. Also,what on this green earth are you yapping on about? Even straight men are attracted to women regardless whether they are married or not and that doesn't trump their monogamous relationship if they are married so using that logic literally makes no sense, anyone in a monogamous relationship is going to feel attracted to others,it what makes us human.....if we choose to pursue it, that's what connoted polygamy so No!!!! Polygamy and bisexuality don't go hand in hand

Aphalia and agenesis are not disorders,bigots like you are the ones that keeps referring to them as disorders,they are perfectly normal and natural and they don't need you pounding on their throat that they aren't and where on earth did I say folks with aphalia or agenesis are homosexuals?

"Towards heterosexuality"..... please don't make me laugh,your heteronormativity has literally blinded you to other folks of life,there are heterosexual folks who can't do what their counterparts do, should we discount them as something else then?

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by BidenDTrounced: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2023
"It's the hypocrisy of the US.
They call homosexuality a human rights issue in Africa but yet they do business with countries where homosexuality is frowned upon.
In Qatar, homosexuality is punished by death, why aren't they threatening Qatar? In Saudi Arabia, homosexuality is punishable by death. Why are they not threatening them? The American govt is a bunch of hypocrites, if they want to flex thier muscle, they should go and flex thier muscle on Russia" grin (sarcasm)
Sam George, MP, Ghana.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mateo_tao/status/1644442711179632642?cxt=HHwWhIC91dz7ndItAAAA

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
TERRIFYING 'PATTERN': Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich breaks down how the Department of Justice became "weaponized."

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.