Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights (34567 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Stonecoldstare1: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
JaceBlaze:

We have accepted them in SA though...and it's all good.
That's SA, not super religious countries like their African neighbors
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by JaceBlaze: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flamemignon1:

If you read other articles,you will know she discussed other pressing issues in Africa including food insecurity and children welfare but because you wanna swallow the yellow journalism of the OP as he knows what to type to tick you homophobes off,you quickly swallowed the news and went on an hateful tirade and buddy,it will be better if you and your fellow bigots support the lynching because we don't need "on the fencers"..... it's not like you will come to the defense of a queer man being almost killed on the streets if you can across it, it's just selective outrage thrown online

Did you just call me a homophobe? LoL
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Penguins, flamingos, dolphins and even lions display homosexual activity,the one stop shop for knowledge is the internet and surprise!!!!! It's free,use that to get the information you need
Gay lions, penguins, flamingos and dolphins.
Help me use the Internet to get a picture of two male lions kissing and cuddling or two male penguins having gay sex.
I don't want some useless propaganda article from some pro-gay site
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by WannaHowzit(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flamemignon1:

If you read other articles,you will know she discussed other pressing issues in Africa including food insecurity and children welfare but because you wanna swallow the yellow journalism of the OP as he knows what to type to tick you homophobes off,you quickly swallowed the news and went on an hateful tirade and buddy,it will be better if you and your fellow bigots support the lynching because we don't need "on the fencers"..... it's not like you will come to the defense of a queer man being almost killed on the streets if you can across it, it's just selective outrage thrown online

Selective outrage, it definitely is.

But JaceBlaze isn't a bad guy, he's one of my besties here. Just caught up in hetero ideology.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Dude, it's just a shower and we are all men, it's not that deep,no one is checking you out so don't give yourself that much credit

Also, homosexuality was a norm and never an deviant sexuality in various cultures so your history is either laxed or brick walled and no one is forcing their sexuality down your throat,if it's anything.....you homophobes are known for doing that,who started the various forms of conversion therapy to force straightness down our throats? I will give you a hint,it wasn't gay people
We are not all men. Gay men want to have sex with other men. Straight men want to have sex with women. That's a fundamental difference that makes bathing in the presence of the other untenable. It's just a shower? I wonder why you don't use that same argument to have women and men share same restrooms. After all we're all humans and can control our urges. I didn't get the memo you're the spokesman for all gays to tell me who is checking who out or not.
Homosexuality was never a norm. It was seen as deviant behaviour to be tolerated at best from prehistoric times. If you doubt that, show me a picture of two men or women getting married from any civilisation except this one.
The level of tolerance might have differed but never has homosexual relationship been seen as normal or acceptable in any society

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Halo22: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
The woman get luck say nah for Ghana she dey spew that rubbish. She come Naija come talk that jargon, Nah Warri boys for land am slap for face..... Arrant nonsense.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by ugbanante: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
How I wish African leadership will be unified to confront the hegemony of the western culture and barbarism.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by FarmTech(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
I clap fpr the brave man. US have reach her peak insanity.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Gandrova: 4:58am On Mar 31, 2023
I wonder how someone will support this satanic act ! Western world has serious issue wallahi
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by SaLongs1(m): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Why are Africans not up in arms the same way about official government corruption and the tendency towards dictatorships which affects them severely? Ignorance is worse than illiteracy Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Did you just call me a homophobe? LoL
If the shoe fits
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

Gay lions, penguins, flamingos and dolphins.
Help me use the Internet to get a picture of two male lions kissing and cuddling or two male penguins having gay sex.
I don't want some useless propaganda article from some pro-gay site
YouTube is free to watch,at least it's not a site to read articles and you can also ask zoologists,Garner your own research,it helps to curn your ignorance
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Selective outrage, it definitely is.

But JaceBlaze isn't a bad guy, he's one of my besties here. Just caught up in hetero ideology.
And that ideology is where homophobia stems from,don't really know him, can't vouch for him because this is the first I'm seeing of him and as usual, it's either they are on the fence or extremist,he's the former
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

We are not all men. Gay men want to have sex with other men. Straight men want to have sex with women. That's a fundamental difference that makes bathing in the presence of the other untenable. It's just a shower? I wonder why you don't use that same argument to have women and men share same restrooms. After all we're all humans and can control our urges. I didn't get the memo you're the spokesman for all gays to tell me who is checking who out or not.
Homosexuality was never a norm. It was seen as deviant behaviour to be tolerated at best from prehistoric times. If you doubt that, show me a picture of two men or women getting married from any civilisation except this one.
The level of tolerance might have differed but never has homosexual relationship been seen as normal or acceptable in any society
Men and women do share restrooms, they are called gender-neutral bathrooms. Besides,if they don't tell you they are gay? How on earth will you even know?

Who is talking about marriage? I'm saying gay people were not seen as less than human beings back in prehistoric times,it was a normal and natural sexual variant even if marriage were never involved
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Flamemignon1:

YouTube is free to watch,at least it's not a site to read articles and you can also ask zoologists,Garner your own research,it helps to curn your ignorance
Just share a video of gay lions making love. YouTube is an open site. Anyone can post anything they want.
Any zoologist claiming penguins are gay is not worth his salt.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Men and women do share restrooms, they are called gender-neutral bathrooms. Besides,if they don't tell you they are gay? How on earth will you even know?

Who is talking about marriage? I'm saying gay people were not seen as less than human beings back in prehistoric times,it was a normal and natural sexual variant even if marriage were never involved
Gender neutral bathrooms are for the queer and trannies. I think they should remain that way cause there's no way in hell I will go nude in the presence of a gay man. I don't play with naked live wire. If a woman considers it inappropriate to pee in my presence or take a bath except we're romantically linked, I don't see why I should pee or take a bath with a gay man I'm not romantically linked to.
It was not regarded as normal even in prehistoric times. It was seen as deviation. The only difference was that as some time in the so-called age of civilisation, it was considered tolerable. But was never acceptable or normal.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by JaceBlaze: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2023
Flamemignon1:

If the shoe fits

I'll leave it to you to make whatever you wanna make out of it... your opinion of me still won't count anyway.

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by JaceBlaze: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And that ideology is where homophobia stems from,don't really know him, can't vouch for him because this is the first I'm seeing of him and as usual, it's either they are on the fence or extremist,he's the former

shocked because that's how well you know me?

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by oloyedewaris(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
ifedohlahpoh:
If it's true that people are born gay, and there's nothing they can do about that. Maybe we should allow them live with their infirmity.

I always try to think critically.
What if i were the one?
And there's nothing i can do about it.
There shouldn't be a law criminalizing it. It's a biological issue.
Just like making a law criminalizing disability. It wouldn't be fair at all.
We all know how generic mutation can switch things.
Nobody is born gay

For you to born, it has to include a male and female organ

So how will anybody be born gay
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

Just share a video of gay lions making love. YouTube is an open site. Anyone can post anything they want.
Any zoologist claiming penguins are gay is not worth his salt.
Lol....ok buddy but I choose to take the words from than you because theirs owes more weight as they've done more research on the subject whereas yours is spewing from hate so I will take my chances with them instead
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

Gender neutral bathrooms are for the queer and trannies. I think they should remain that way cause there's no way in hell I will go nude in the presence of a gay man. I don't play with naked live wire. If a woman considers it inappropriate to pee in my presence or take a bath except we're romantically linked, I don't see why I should pee or take a bath with a gay man I'm not romantically linked to.
It was not regarded as normal even in prehistoric times. It was seen as deviation. The only difference was that as some time in the so-called age of civilisation, it was considered tolerable. But was never acceptable or normal.
Gender neutral bathroom exists for everyone and not just queers and like I said you can never know someone is queer until they tell you

It was considered natural and normal since ancient times but go off
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
JaceBlaze:

I'll leave it to you to make whatever you wanna make out of it... your opinion of me still won't count anyway.
Exactly it's my opinion judging from what I saw you wrote
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
JaceBlaze:

shocked because that's how well you know me?
Well, because that's the perception you gave with the comment you made. At least,you are not an extremist........ you are one of the few "mind my business" kind

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol....ok buddy but I choose to take the words from than you because theirs owes more weight as they've done more research on the subject whereas yours is spewing from hate so I will take my chances with them instead
More weight indeed. If you think it's alright to mate with your fellow man or woman simply because some people told you it's natural, i hope you will also agree when they tell you it's OK to mate with members of your family since it's natural
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Gender neutral bathroom exists for everyone and not just queers and like I said you can never know someone is queer until they tell you

It was considered natural and normal since ancient times but go off
Your thoughts.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

More weight indeed. If you think it's alright to mate with your fellow man or woman simply because some people told you it's natural, i hope you will also agree when they tell you it's OK to mate with members of your family since it's natural
You mean researches with a more profound scientific background?
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2023
busybay:

I see what you did there

See more of that. wink

2024 Wacky Racers...

2024 Wacky Racers Starting Lineup. Cartoon published 16/03/2023 Pulling up to the starting line, we present the 2024 Presidential Candidates....so ...

Continue Reading

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Regie2bless:

Biden administration has lost it, Africa is passing through alot, in terms of poverty, terrorism, global warming and all she has to discuss is LGBTQ, some people in Ghana find it difficult to eat three square meal and her solution to Ghana problem is LGBTQ, IM not against anybody doing dat to der body, after all, everyone has right to their body, such talk should remain in the bed room for people who enjoys doing it and never in a global stage or platform or a yardstick to assist Africa.

Going Down
Gary Varvel March 31, 2023

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Samunique:

The question is, what's is their sole aim, what do they want to achieve with that nonsense

You will be shocked if you knew where they are going with this agenda. shocked

Political Cartoon Of The Day: The Trans Agenda

Foxnews
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You mean researches with a more profound scientific background?
Yeah. Same researches that said your ancestors are monkeys
You obviously think science is always absolutely right
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

Yeah. Same researches that said your ancestors are monkeys
You obviously think science is always absolutely right
Says the guy with no basis for his
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kukutenla: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Says the guy with no basis for his
Believe me when I say the basis is in the so-called research itself. The gay scientists claiming animals are gay also agree there's no certainty in describing same sex behaviour in animals.
For all you know, the animal might have a different idea in his mind for engaging in so-called same sex behaviour other than sexual attraction or romantic feeling. It is also a known fact that the "gay" animals also exhibit no aversion to heterosexual behaviour when introduced to the opposite sex. In other words, there's no strictly gay animal. They are rather "bisexual"
I hope you know what that means cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.