Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights (34564 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Tonalphs(f): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2023
"because we have decided to devalue ourselves and go begging".
This hits differently and hard. Africa leaders have decided not to develop their country but another man's land. Soon, they'll be forced to abide by the white man's stupid laws. It's only a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by sterlingD(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Watch Trump use this in a punch line to take good swing at Biden Administration in his 2024 presidential campaign rallies
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by madridguy(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2023
So the whole purpose of coming to Africa is to canvass for the useless rainbow colour.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2023
Komu1048:

They should be maimed, I’ve not seen same animals having affairs. This is not natural but madness and u should’ve watched carefully coz u r one.

This is y God destroyed Sodom n Gomorrah

Well, if you believe gay people should be maimed for commiting the sin of homosexual acts, then so should everyone who commits a sin, including telling white lies, being abusive, looking at a member of the opposite sex with lust, etc, etc...should be maimed as well.

After all, I have not seen animals lie.

2 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Kaiser20: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2023
USA and Europe always pretend to offer freedom of everything to the world.
But when Africans said that they have the right of freedom to choose, they got angry.
Very soon America will add in their Visa application forms that ONLY LGBTQ candidates will be issued a visa
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by udemzyudex(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Thank God say she no carry her nonsense come Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by cococandy(f): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:
Thank God she didn't come to Nigeria

Gay rights matter more to them than Human rights

Gay rights are human rights

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by aktolly54(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Samunique:
Good !

Da bi mo se da !

Let them take their corruption back to their countries ! undecided

If I may ask, isn't there any motive behind these people crusade for this their so called LGBTQ right nonsense that always tops their agenda wherever they go

Bcs I don't understand why they will leave their countries for others just to go there and start preaching the same sex rights when there are far more pressing and important issues than that !!!

Are these people not truly insane ?

What's so special about these pervert persons

I think america is evil, if Nigeria support gay right, America can clear all Nigeria debt because of that.

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Akharmony: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2023
I bet president Buhari will not b standing to hear her speak such gabbage. So she just had to keep her visit off Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Braun007: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2023
E good say the yuckish vp no come 9ja dah...if i no like anything else about Buhari,at least he's against that western rubbish.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by AliEzeOlu: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Thanks goodness she wasn't in 9ja my country.

Yeye dey smell undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Braun007: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Nope
cococandy:

Gay rights are human rights

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
If you’re no longer in 1734, why is it hard for you to come to terms with the idea of freedom of association for everyone as they choose?
That’s a basic tenet of progress. That people can live and love as they choose without fear of harm or discrimination. I mean if you’re no longer in 1734.
GeneralPula:
Confirm!

I once said it that the main reason why she's going to these countries is solely because of LGBTQ, nothing else..

USA needs to know we're no more in 1734..

2 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
America dey avoid naija like plague.... Na Ghana them dey romance... I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Mrbenny001: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Yeye people... Africa is hungry and poor and na man yansh dey come discuss... nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Chibuchris: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
BigDawsNet:
It's not like all American are into LGBTQ but they just want this people to live without fear... like everyone hav right choose what they want to be or who they wanna be with...

We don't support this in Africa, so I believe the west will hav to do extra job to change the minds of the black...

If its about right, then you can as well give people that want to take hard drugs there right too. And also give people that want to end there life the freedom to do so.

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Braun007:
Nope

You don’t decide who’s human and who’s not. Sorry it’s not up to you
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by GeneralPula: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2023
cococandy:
If you’re no longer in 1734, why is it hard for you to come to terms with the idea of freedom of association for everyone as they choose?
That’s a basic tenet of progress. That people can live and love as they choose without fear of harm or discrimination. I mean if you’re no longer in 1734.
There’s freedom of association for everyone or don’t you have your freedom?

Which people are living in fear & discrimination?

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by simplesearch: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Democrats and nonsense support for gay right ,are like bread and butter. To think that this same Harry and Obama will one day stand before God to tell him how they utilize their privilege position on earth to promote what he hates, it will be an interesting sight to behold, cos if they refuse to back off now there is escape route for all promoters of this nonsense rights, wether king , queen or president of nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Regie2bless: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2023
BigDawsNet:
It's not like all American are into LGBTQ but they just want this people to live without fear... like everyone hav right choose what they want to be or who they wanna be with...

We don't support this in Africa, so I believe the west will hav to do extra job to change the minds of the black...
is Bobrisky living with fear?or is James brown living with fear? If Bobrisky choose to sleep with men dat is Bobrisky problem, every has right to their body, but discussing such issues on a global stage and using it as a yardstick to assist Africa, is not proper. Such issue are best discussed in the bedroom for does who enjoys such.

3 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by shegzhkn: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol...those people have nothing in their hearts but lawlessness disguised as woke. The biden admin is a continuation of the Obama admin and Trump's interruption of their global LGBT acxeptance drive was just a divine speed breaker.
Religion zealot, divine spiritual speed breaker, Lol. Why didn't the almighty allow him win in 2020.
Trump ascension to the presidency was a fúcking mistake and mistake don't happen twice in America.

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Abuventure: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2023
America is gradually fading. Africa is now determined to stand on its ground
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Mercury12(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2023
This demonic kamala.
They want to bring their satanic lgbt confuse agenda to Africa. They will fail.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by fredoooooo: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2023
tsdarkside:

its funny how they are sendin blacks from america to sweet talk africans into senseless stuffs....

it started with obama....
now they are sendin more blacks....

look,this black agrees,you blacks should agree too....nothing wrong with nonesense....

or we sanction you....!!
kiki....
Obama was used to destroy Libya too, thanks for the reminder.
They trained our best brains in order to destroy us .

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by CodeTemplar: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2023
shegzhkn:

Religion zealot, divine spiritual speed breaker, Lol. Why didn't the almighty allow him win in 2020.
Trump ascension to the presidency was a fúck ing mistake and mistake don't happen twice in America.
religious judge. Four years isn't beans.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Charlie2020(f): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Hope they'll also reject their dollar aids
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by FiremanX: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Useless Kamala abi Amala,,you can't dictate to people on what to accept or not, she won't even try this nonsense in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Mercury12(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
tsdarkside:

its funny how they are sendin blacks from america to sweet talk africans into senseless stuffs....

it started with obama....
now they are sendin more blacks....

look,this black agrees,you blacks should agree too....nothing wrong with nonesense....

or we sanction you....!!
kiki....

Nobody has monopoly to sanctions. They can keep their aids but if them sanction Africa countries we go sanction them back and their business interest in Africa will be at risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by HellVictorinho7: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:
On gay rights.

1.Kamala is not adressing Africans, she is addressing Americans back at home. She already knows we won't listen to her. But she wants to be able to tell her American countrypeople that 'At least I stood up for human rights in darkest Africa...I faced them down and defeated them'

2.Western leaders should realize that most Africans do not like being dictated to. It is because of years of western leaders coming to tell us that we are evil for not accepting LGBTQ rights that LGBTQ rights are not making progress in Africa.

Did anyone come to the US to tell them to accept gay rights? No, their activists did the job of educating Americans that a man marrying another man does not affect them, and overtime step by step, rights were guaranteed. Had someone from Russia come to the US in 1987 and told them that they must accept gay rights , the US would have still been a homophobic country.

Look, people do not like being told how to live. In 2004, a British newspaper asked people to write to a certain American small town and tell them to vote for John Kerry instead of GW Bush in the upcoming election...an American town that had voted democrat for centuries. The result....a safe democrat area voted Republican for the first time....(and democrat leaders wept).

3.All the same, we Africans should not bother about gay people and what they do or not do. All gay people want is the right to live in peace. Personally, I regard homosexual behaviour as a sin, but gay people are not asking me to change my belief, they are mostly asking for the right to live unmolested and at peace, and not to be judged by their orientation. If we can meet at a middle road, then there is nothing wrong with granting gay people legal protections. If however, gay people suddeny start saying that they must change long established religious tenents, or force their way into churches and mosques to do their thing...then we can appropriately say no to them, since I won't be standing in front of any gay person's house or gathering shouting 'All of you are evil'.

4.That said, we should all learn to live in peace with each other. LGBTQ people should also relaize that unfortunately people are not good.. But they should also have the protection of the law if they are beaten up for being gay, or not rented to, or prevented from getting a job, or so forth.

5.But at the same time, force or talking down to people should not be used to force LGBTQ rights down our throats. After all, no one forced down gay rights down the West's throat, and the West won't like it if we came and forced things like polygamy, female circumcision and tribal marks down their throats too.
every kind of sexuality is a burden if nobody you want ever wants you.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by PAQ(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
tsdarkside:
thats why you were warned to dont mix....

this halfcasts always side with whites....
if she realy thinks black,she wouldnt dare to suggest such nonesense to black people....

Dont be Silly being mixed has nothing to do with it, one of Ghana's great leaders; Jerry Rawlings is mixed. There are many more who love their black heritage, hope you know Bob Marley was mixed.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Spanki(f): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

Nice one bruv! Bleep Kamala!!!

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by HellVictorinho7: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Charlie2020:
Hope they'll also reject their dollar aids
they give aids or grants to already rich but useless politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.