Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,901 members, 7,844,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights (34568 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by shegzhkn: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2023
malware:

Let her go to Saudi Arabia and advocate for LGBTQ+, I doubt if she'd return to the US in one piece.
Humor me, what would they do to her ??
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Tonalphs:
"because we have decided to devalue ourselves and go begging".
This hits differently and hard. Africa leaders have decided not to develop their country but another man's land. Soon, they'll be forced to abide by the white man's stupid laws. It's only a matter of time.
Sad but true if our leaders continue lagging but I strongly believe we will overcome as the true African spirit is reawakening across the entire continent and getting stronger with each generation.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Elijayy(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2023
I have never seen 2 animals of same sex cohabiting. So that's to say being gay is wrong. No one is born gay because if the above is to be true then it wouldn't be hard to see a male goat having sex with another male goat.

Secondly asking that we allow them to live freely and offer protection means that we should also allow those drug sellers live freely and offer protection to them after all their customers aren't complaining.

Lastly God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve. If your parents were to be gay, would you be here today
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by transient123(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2023
cococandy:

In this scenario of bigger motives, what’s the end game?. I’m genuinely curious. Is it like a world where it’s illegal for men to marry women and vice versa? And people will be punished for having traditional families?

The end game is a world of satanic rule. It's end product is to ensure multitude deny the Almighty and live under the spell of the real Satan in full force. All these government and pronouncement are just wetting the ground for their master to accede to his throne. It will definitely be chaotic for anyone that dares to challenge the rule.....the world is fast gravitating to his emergence. SAD though!
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Mrfixitt(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Samunique:
Good !

Da bi mo se da !

Let them take their corruption back to their countries ! undecided

If I may ask, isn't there any motive behind these people crusade for this their so called LGBTQ right nonsense that always tops their agenda wherever they go

Bcs I don't understand why they will leave their countries for others just to go there and start preaching the same sex rights when there are far more pressing and important issues than that !!!

Are these people not truly insane ?

What's so special about these pervert persons

Many of them are occultic and want to push for the spread to gain so much influence on the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by 12inchess: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2023
I swear is it up to 10 years that U.S allowed gay marriage? Suddenly the rest of the world must now enshrine gay marriage in their constitution right away?This cannot be the right approach to encouraging gay rights abroad. It even creates more friction.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by permit225(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=BigDawsNet post=122161750]It's not like all American are into LGBTQ but they just want this people to live without fear... like everyone hav right choose what they want to be or who they wanna be with...

In as much as u try hard to sound sane bt u later end up sounding as a nitwit..e sure for me say ur brain is wet with mosquito piss..there can neva b peace for for those dimwits..they can live in fear for all we care till eternity until dey chose to change that devilish path..and once we discover u a sympathizer,we go find u cm houz....
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by irumole1975: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're right ahead of me in that wise sir

You actually sound foolish

You're right I've always been told I'm dumb by my wife especially. How can I help myself??
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Umadam: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2023
This is the reason the beast said she won't come to Nigeria, she knows we dont take such shit........ ungodly animals.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by GeneralPula: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2023
cococandy:
gay people.
Gay people are not the problem. It’s the west that’s making it looks like people have a problem with them..

Your question should be for the USA people. They're trying to enforce the culture by force. Why can't they let people decide on their own? Why are they making it a must?
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by BigDawsNet: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2023
irumole1975:

Bigdawsnet is a chronic America masturbator who masturbate and believe in everything so far it comes from America. If America say they'll kill all humanities tonight, he'll support them just because America is where he relocated to after years of suffering in Nigeria

Hahahahaha... Ma Niggga, you so funny mehn.. who told you I have to support everything, statement from America.... grin grin grin

I only said.. it will take the west miracle to change Africa mentality in accepting LGBTQ...
And also... the Citizens here practicing this lifestyle are not a treat to human being... they are just different kind of people that want and seek happiness in a rare way....

Naturally I wouldn't pray Nigeria accept such lifestyle for its citizen because... we are Religious people...
Muslim, Christian, and Natives... we Nigerians don't joke with out beliefs.. and I wish the United States can also respect Nigeria and its people decision...
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Invitationn: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:
Thank God she didn't come to Nigeria

Gay rights matter more to them than Human rights
GEJ was explicit about our resolve. Best of GEJ😅

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by malware: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2023
shegzhkn:

Humor me, what would they do to her ??

That was a hyoerbole na 😅.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by obaidan: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2023
The west should rest already. How can you want to dictate what holds in other people's society.
They label polygamy as evil but homosexuality is human right.

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Lovelydaisies: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Angelfrost:
The terrorist and hypocritical America will not rest until every nation on Earth is as unstable and immoral as they are.

Of all things to champion in Africa, it's Gay rights!

What happened to terrorism, poverty, poor healthcare, corruption?!! These are the real issues Africa is battling with!

I think it's up to us Africans to solve our problems, not running to the West and others powers for succour. It's what happens when people 'see you finish'.

It's just like a poor beggar on the roadside or in the family : everyone seems to have a say in his life. While he's begging for his daily bread, someone might be asking him to dress better or to go to church and pray! wink Isn't it because he came begging?

Let Africa rise up and then we'll see if any Tom, Dick and Harris will come and push an agenda
to Africans.
My take.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

I think it's up to us Africans to solve our problems, not running to the West and others powers for succour. It's what happens when people 'see you finish'.

It's just like a poor beggar on the roadside or in the family : everyone seems to have a say in his life. While he's begging for his daily bread, someone might be asking him to dress better or to go to church and pray! wink Isn't it because he came begging?

Let Africa rise up and then we'll see if any Tom, Dick and Harris will come and push an agenda
to Africans.
My take.

No truer words ever spoken...! I couldn't agree more!

Africa's over-dependence on the West has never helped in anyway.

We should take back out continent before the West ruins it.

2 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Samunique(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2023
transient123:

Like you said, there are bigger motives. They are just testing the microphone for gargantuan evil to come. It's not child's play oo....it's a brewing unipolar world they are preparing, the Muslims call it dajjal, the Christians refer it to antichrist. it got to birth with every form of obscenity which LGBTQ and co are its foundation.
Hmm !!!
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Samunique(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2023
malware:

Let her go to Saudi Arabia and advocate for LGBTQ+, I doubt if she'd return to the US in one piece.
grin
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by bibiking7(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2023

The world is getting more and more Fvcked up as we go. Imagine worlds women's day being dominated by talks about transgender women.
What happened to believe what you want. If you are born as a man and in your mind, you believe that you should be a woman. Keep that in your mind. Don't force me to redefine my thoughts to fit your belief.
As for Gay people, it's thier life. They chose it. All actions have reactions and repercussion. Monkey pox is one those repercussion. They can do what they want.

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by sevenseas(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2023
very easy let them take all gays and lesbo in Africa to USA.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Xtristopher: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tinubu should also take polygamous preaching to the west. These people should also start marrying more than one wives
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
ifedohlahpoh:
If it's true that people are born gay, and there's nothing they can do about that. Maybe we should allow them live with their infirmity.

I always try to think critically.
What if i were the one?
And there's nothing i can do about it.
There shouldn't be a law criminalizing it. It's a biological issue.
Just like making a law criminalizing disability. It wouldn't be fair at all.
We all know how generic mutation can switch things.
Because society is a function of all not some, when we normalize nonsense , everyone suffers.
Ever heard of the handshake turning to a hug.

In simple terms, resources are growing scarcer, population is increasing.
Hope you understand why the push now.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by themanderon: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
These western devils are not talking about the poverty and wars they are inflicting on Africans or is that not part of human rights too? But If it's to support mentally retarded people( gays and lesbians) you see them having a hard on.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by tsdarkside(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kukutenla:

Are you saying only whites at gay?

yeah,whites are gay as hell....thats why they want to make everybody else gay like them to justifie nothing is wrong with them....

gerrit....??
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by 256laye: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
All the way from overseas and you didn't come to talk about technology, or education, or how to develop the economy...But LGBTQAll the way from overseas and you didn't come to talk about technology, or education, or how to develop the economy...But LGBTQ...
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by tsdarkside(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
that ham story is actualy about them,but they turned it around to be about you....
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by tsdarkside(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
they practice all sorts of crazy stuffs....
i dont think you africans are ready for that....

eww....
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by tsdarkside(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
PAQ:

Dont be Silly being mixed has nothing to do with it, one of Ghana's great leaders; Jerry Rawlings is mixed. There are many more who love their black heritage, hope you know Bob Marley was mixed.

bwahahahaha....
isnt it funny,that somebody that is half white is considered completly black by whites....??

dont you find that somehow strange....??
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by baysol: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
Africa must not cower to this vagabond americans, no matter what they think they are. They are headed for disaster and are looking for people to go down with them. All African leaders must reject the Americans in respect and honour of our God who Gave us Africa the land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by IMASTEX: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Every countries or continents have their priorities. Currently, the concern of Africa is the quality of life. I.e. Healthcare, employment, security, infrastructures, housing, etc. More over, talking about human right as the bases to allow or encourage a few to identify as whatever they like. What of those that want to be completely unclothed? Shouldn't they be accepted and related freely with even in an official setting, such as meeting the president, casting news, etc. Las las, e suppose get where
humans should draw the line.
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by OChimex: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
slivertongue:
Absolute rubbish. It's man and woman, woman and man period. Africans have serious & pressing issues to deal with. Developmental issues are at the core of challenges not inter or intra gender relationship.

Guy calm down, whether it’s illegal and legal, if you know the amount of African practicing that you will crumble. Like you said, Africa should focus more on the problems killing them, poverty hunger and corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.