Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights (34563 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by YeyeGbami: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Dididrumz(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Why are they trying to force this bullshit down on everyone?

9 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Dotherightthing: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Thank you sir sad

1 Like

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Don't they have more important things to talk about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by rayopt(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Lol. I already knew this was the main goal of visiting Ghana, a country already in debt crisis. Next thing is to offer Ghana a way out of their debts if dat LGBT becomes law. This is will be done within the next two years and Nigeria will be next.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Lexusgs430: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Why is America/west, trying so hard to shove this gay issue, down the throat of Africa ..........

Africa should also shove visa - free migration, down their throats, let's see how they would take it .......

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Racoon(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Nice one! We ain't doing any LGBT and gay rights stuffs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Asswipemod: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Could this be the reason Obama and Kamala are boycotting Nigeria? undecided

Before nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Oceemo(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Foolish peeps leave african alone we like our way we are against gay take it back to your free ass country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Chetas81(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
So she traveled all the way from U.S TO Africa to talk about LGBTQ rights, with all the problems Africa is facing, LGBTQ agenda is top most in her mind.

you mean the problem they create for their self
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2023
"What is democracy? That somebody else will have to dictate to me as what is good and what is bad; it’s unheard of. Because we have decided to devalue ourselves and go begging"

That right there sweet me reach bone marrow... It's about time Africa. We don't need these bleeding Western goats. Let's focus on ourselves as one people only then will we realize our true strength and potentials. We have everything we need. So much unexplored

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Sleekfingers: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2023
That's the reason why she no come Nigeria, she would be rubbish live as she is selling the nonsense to us. I trust Buhari for that

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Olodo24: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Hypocrites everywhere. Y'all saying it isn't a Nigerian or African thing while Nigerians (and Africans at large) has LGBT people on all of its corners. Four in every ten married Nigerian men seem to be into same sex stuff. Even your Daddy GOs aren't free. They preach against it in the public while they practice it privately

2 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2023
The terrorist and hypocritical America will not rest until every nation on Earth is as unstable and immoral as they are.

Of all things to champion in Africa, it's Gay rights!

What happened to terrorism, poverty, poor healthcare, corruption?!! These are the real issues Africa is battling with!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Emperormartin(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2023
The west will continue to be restless until Africa start practicing gay relationship...

This i have seen
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Jokerman(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Seems there's a big entity behind these bastards LGBTQ, and they are using America, and also looking for what way to destroy God's own country to pave way for a great evil lurking in the shadows.... because I don't understand the push for this infinitesimal group of clowns called gays

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by GeneralPula: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Confirm!

I once said it that the main reason why she's going to these countries is solely because of LGBTQ, nothing else..

USA needs to know we're no more in 1734..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2023
I knew it...when I saw the news yesterday that they would be meeting, I knew he will look for something to bash the west...

It's a trend, when ever an African leader meets another western leader, they will look for something to bash the western leader of for the MEDIA...
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by KINGS100(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2023
This is nothing new. The West are doing their best to fulfil the assignment giving to them by the under world. This LGBTQ movement is a spiritual agenda.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by emerged01(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2023
I dont know what people want to achieve with this nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by GeneralPula: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
So she traveled all the way from U.S TO Africa to talk about LGBTQ rights, with all the problems Africa is facing, LGBTQ agenda is top most in her mind.

Yes, she is. I said it on a particular thread when I read she was visiting some Africa countries excluding Nigeria..

Some misguided folks wanted to use that to abuse Nigeria..

The only reason she’s not coming to Nigeria is solely cuz they know it’s DOA in Nigeria. I’m super glad these other Africa countries are against it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Emperormartin(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Olodo24:
Hypocrites everywhere. Y'all saying it isn't a Nigerian or African thing while Nigerians (and Africans at large) has LGBT people on all of its corners. Four in every ten married Nigerian men seem to be into same sex stuff. Even your Daddy GOs aren't free. They preach against it in the public while they practice it privately
Olodo go and legalize it nah... Start it from your village.

To make it simple for you, just obtain a party form popular in your area. Start the campaign and preaching of it in your manifesto...

I wish you Goodluck

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Samunique(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

What they are pushing now is the Trans Agenda. Don’t be surprised if the Democrats put forward a Tranny as their next presidential candidate after Obiden. cool
The question is, what's is their sole aim, what do they want to achieve with that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by 2starboy25: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
my question is! Is she married and who is she married to? Male or female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Regie2bless: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
Biden administration has lost it, Africa is passing through alot, in terms of poverty, terrorism, global warming and all she has to discuss is LGBTQ, some people in Ghana find it difficult to eat three square meal and her solution to Ghana problem is LGBTQ, IM not against anybody doing dat to der body, after all, everyone has right to their body, such talk should remain in the bed room for people who enjoys doing it and never in a global stage or platform or a yardstick to assist Africa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Brendaniel: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Chetas81:
you mean the problem they create for their self

At least if they are coming to help, they should focus on the problems Africans are complaining about....
Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by CodeTemplar: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Lol...those people have nothing in their hearts but lawlessness disguised as woke. The biden admin is a continuation of the Obama admin and Trump's interruption of their global LGBT acxeptance drive was just a divine speed breaker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Blake755: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Toto wey dey sweet pass anything nah him u say nah man toman best 💔💔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by Komu1048(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:
On gay rights.

1.Kamala is not adressing Africans, she is addressing Americans back at home. She already knows we won't listen to her. But she wants to be able to tell her American countrypeople that 'At least I stood up for human rights in darkest Africa...I faced them down and defeated them'

2.Western leaders should realize that most Africans do not like being dictated to. It is because of years of western leaders coming to tell us that we are evil for not accepting LGBTQ rights that LGBTQ rights are not making progress in Africa.

Did anyone come to the US to tell them to accept gay rights? No, their activists did the job of educating Americans that a man marrying another man does not affect them, and overtime step by step, rights were guaranteed. Had someone from Russia come to the US in 1987 and told them that they must accept gay rights , the US would have still been a homophobic country.

Look, people do not like being told how to live. In 2004, a British newspaper asked people to write to a certain American small town and tell them to vote for John Kerry instead of GW Bush in the upcoming election...an American town that had voted democrat for centuries. The result....a safe democrat area voted Republican for the first time....(and democrat leaders wept).

3.All the same, we Africans should not bother about gay people and what they do or not do. All gay people want is the right to live in peace. Personally, I regard homosexual behaviour as a sin, but gay people are not asking me to change my belief, they are mostly asking for the right to live unmolested and at peace, and not to be judged by their orientation. If we can meet at a middle road, then there is nothing wrong with granting gay people legal protections. If however, gay people suddeny start saying that they must change long established religious tenents, or force their way into churches and mosques to do their thing...then we can appropriately say no to them, since I won't be standing in front of any gay person's house or gathering shouting 'All of you are evil'.

4.That said, we should all learn to live in peace with each other. LGBTQ people should also relaize that unfortunately people are not good.. But they should also have the protection of the law if they are beaten up for being gay, or not rented to, or prevented from getting a job, or so forth.

5.But at the same time, force or talking down to people should not be used to force LGBTQ rights down our throats. After all, no one forced down gay rights down the West's throat, and the West won't like it if we came and forced things like polygamy, female circumcision and tribal marks down their throats too.

They should be maimed, I’ve not seen same animals having affairs. This is not natural but madness and u should’ve watched carefully coz u r one.

This is y God destroyed Sodom n Gomorrah

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by wanimo: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2023
BigDawsNet:
It's not like all American are into LGBTQ but they just want this people to live without fear... like everyone hav right choose what they want to be or who they wanna be with...

We don't support this in Africa, so I believe the west will hav to do extra job to change the minds of the black...
if you can't cope with our laws, you are free to migrate to the west were gays are accepted. It's a crime here and we are cool with it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights by ifedohlahpoh(f): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2023
If it's true that people are born gay, and there's nothing they can do about that. Maybe we should allow them live with their infirmity.

I always try to think critically.
What if i were the one?
And there's nothing i can do about it.
There shouldn't be a law criminalizing it. It's a biological issue.
Just like making a law criminalizing disability. It wouldn't be fair at all.
We all know how generic mutation can switch things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.