Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday (47703 Views)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Nairalander248: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Awoh55: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
it's not looking for anything
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by LordErrk: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
So this guy wa chop this girl before me like this? I no go gree o
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by illuminutty: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
OBO for the obo 😆 🤣 😂

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by correctguy101(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol rivers state Gov controls more money than tony?How are my going to reply u this.How u Dey see tony?em simple nature Dey decieve u.U actually compared Tony to a governor.Nairalanders

Don't know what to say about the president aspect but I'm sure no Nigerian governor can be compared to him.

Me likes the guy though, don't even know why. Maybe it's just cos of his low-key personality.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by MechanicMike: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
ololadeadebola:
Popular afrobeat star Davido has visited the residence of millionaire and business magnate Tony Elumelu in preparation for his upcoming album, “Timeless”.

In viral footage, the father of three can be seen in high spirits at the billionaire’s estate. Davido was beaming as he posed for photographs with the millionaire and his daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYcQlGLQET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

kaiiii see yansh...his daughter gots yansh thou...i want! cheesy
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by tolue42(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.

Una don start again, Dangote is not bigger than a president self, you're talking about Tony
Do you know what they call POWER

Just 1 policy from a president could crumble the most richest man.

You remember what Yahaya bello did to Dangote few months ago about Obajana Dangote had to run to Abuja for intervention.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Rocktation(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bad press. Is he a billionaire or a millionaire.? Decide already.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Power14: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
una sabi insult person sha.Tony is bigger than a president.which one be minister again.
u want to tell me tony elemelu is richer than tinubu u make me laff

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Kaiser20: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

Maybe president of Biafra. Aside UBA whatelse? Rivers state Governor controls more money than him. Una go just dey overhyped people.
Which business does that Rivers governor controls, just name his companies o
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by BombAttack(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zico5:

Who is Tony Elumelu that minister is bigger than him. If okonjo Iweala can be a minister, how big is Elumelu. It may surprise u that he will accept any position in government if given the opportunity. You guys can hype urself die.

Can you give $5000 to 1000 entrepreneurs yearly for more than 10yrs and counting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by GeneralPula: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
He’s bigger than a president keh. He’s not even up to some state Governor’s..

Your hatred is making you to lose it gradually..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
haybhi1:
Billionaire and his daughter wore dark glasses in a room. Poor man would do the same and stupiid people will castigate him into depression and caving in.

Poor man na problem of poor man.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by tolue42(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
BombAttack:

Can you give $5000 to 1000 entrepreneurs yearly for more than 10yrs and counting

Everything is not about money my friend..

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by cedricksly: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
See money.
How do I meet Tony Elumelu's daughter?
I wanna be her bestie.
I heard her dad ll be the next Minister of Finance.
cbn governor preferably, let's really see what he has in his head....
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by BombAttack(f): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
tolue42:

Everything is not about money my friend..

So is about
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Asour: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Zico5:

Who is Tony Elumelu that minister is bigger than him. If okonjo Iweala can be a minister, how big is Elumelu. It may surprise u that he will accept any position in government if given the opportunity. You guys can hype urself die.

Truely successful Businessmen would rarely take appointed position.

Note that I said TRUELY successful.

Because they are DECISION heads, Executive/elected positions are better suited to them.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by xevove2061: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tribalosm os for poor nairalanders like you.
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Goodlady(f): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by cedricksly: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
cbn governor would be just fine... Since he already has money, let's see how he can contribute positively to our dying economy
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by OmegaAutos: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol rivers state Gov controls more money than tony?How are my going to reply u this.How u Dey see tony?em simple nature Dey decieve u.U actually compared Tony to a governor.Nairalanders

Governor pass governor ooo, see ehn, gov of Rivers, Lagos and Kano controls more funds than almost all African Countries...... He is not talking of Ekiti gov

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by SenatePresdo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

Maybe president of Biafra. Aside UBA whatelse? Rivers state Governor controls more money than him. Una go just dey overhyped people.

Everything is not money, ever heard of value?

Black man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Fearyourcreator: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
naijaboy99:
Somebody tell davido that his lukewarm career is over. Not that even ever wrote a single song all his life. Fake life don't last
After how many years and award... He is bigger than any artist from SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by tolue42(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
BombAttack:

So is about

Northerners have been making billions of dollars from crude for over 30 years, what makes it possible? They always aspire to lead , once they have power they can get whatever they want..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by cedricksly: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
see abeg just stop this nonsense u are doing, never u in ur kfie use tiny compare chief Security officer of a country, never ever!!! The immunity that comes with that alone far supercedes everything and anything Tony has or will ever dream of. U just don't understand what it means to be a C in C of a country

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Smartguyboy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
This is the kind of soft life i want for my kids so help me God.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by makavalley(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
tolue42:

Una don start again, Dangote is not bigger than a president self, you're talking about Tony
Do you know what they call POWER

Just 1 policy from a president can crumble the most riches man.

You remember what Yahaya bello did to Dangote few months ago about Obajana Dangote had to run to Abuja for intervention.

it's not power they're talking about it's moneeeeey .💰💰💰💰...we understand power aspect though
Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Jack500: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:

How is Tony bigger than a president? Even Dangote is not bigger than a president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by AFONAMARO: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:

It's not about money/status, but about service to the nation. Okonjo Iweala was already an international player when called upon to serve her father's land, and she obliged

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by cedricksly: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Those of you comparing Tony to a president are really insane to say the very least.. You just dint know what the power of a president is that's why you are there making noise. Even common governor self, maybe you people think raw undiluted power is equivalent to how much you have in your bank account... Even dangote self no get level reach president Talkless Tony, I no know wetin una dey smoke for this country... Just one policy from a president can crumble the richest of men in an economy, small obajana when GYB revoke license, dangote has to seek the help of Abuja.. U see that Uba /heairs holding headsquaters in marina lagos, allow Sanwu Olu Revoke their C of O and see what will happen, never you compare any business man to a sitting president or sitting governor that has a business empire in the state of the governor, you and your investors will pay the price and it will tell on your stock price tumbling down.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
olasaad:

The last time the babe was dancing with flavour on her daddy's birthday dinner.

Uh oh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.